List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I;m guessing they don't then
and yay, Drizzletoad. =] Btw i'm new to the Dream world stuff (actually i had an account on Dasuki before PGL was even up). So i need to get used to all this.

Choroneko's Password: ポケモーニング

About Dream World: no new Pokemon have been found after drizzzletoed e Droughtails?

I've made a calculation, and we have access to 226 Pokemon with Dream ability, counting event pokemon, evolutions and pokemon that we can catch in game with this ability.

I think the only new thing here is the Zigzagoon M with Trick (standard egg move). That's actually the second one I've seen, but I forgot to get a picture of the first.

Small forest
Miltank F - Iron Tail (4th gen TM move)
Poliwag M - Sleep Talk (4th gen TM move) Not reported on the Japanese wiki.

Shining Ocean
Dratini M - Thunder Wave (level up move)
Corphish M - Endeavour (egg move)
Tentacool M - Supersonic (level up move)

Really great news, rest-talk drizzletoad is legal.

tada
Are these two posts legitimate? I want to know whether Drought/Drizzle are legal in Standard yet.

Great. One more question.

I've been told that Poison Heal gliscor is legal. But I don't see it anywhere in this thread. I know that Immunity gligar has been found, but what about gliscor?
Immunity Gligar evolves into Poison Heal Gliscor.

Immunity Gligar evolves into Poison Heal Gliscor.
I knew that, but I was having a herp derp moment.

Vulpix means that Ninetales is allowed.
Poliwag means that Politoed is allowed.
Lickitung means that Licklicky is allowed.

For some strange reason, I thought the normal rules wouldn't apply here. idk

edit:
If Isshu pokemon only appear in the DW in Grey like people are guessing
Since this is appears to be true, I'm sad. I want Swift Swim Polar Bear 'mon.

It's impossible to say when DW Unova pokemon will appear. Could be on mystery egg event, could be in another event, could be in gray, could be never.

Nintendo is unpredictable.

It's impossible to say when DW Unova pokemon will appear. Could be on mystery egg event, could be in another event, could be in gray, could be never.

Nintendo is unpredictable.
Could be when you reach 200,000 points....... 0.0

You said Nintendo is unpredictable. My reply is:
YES, TrollFreak is very erratic.

No, it's impossible to get Unova pokemon on DW. There's no image of then programmed inside the game like the ones we see when we get a DW pokemon on High link, the level we should get'em is not programmed either.

DW Unova pokemon is event only.

Carvanha F
Lileep F with Giga Drain (third/fourth-gen TM)
Chatot F
Krabby F
Natu M with Giga Drain (third/fourth-gen TM)
Dratini F
Tentacool F

Looked for mentions of these in the last five pages and didn't see them.

No, it's impossible to get Unova pokemon on DW. There's no image of then programmed inside the game like the ones we see when we get a DW pokemon on High link, the level we should get'em is not programmed either.

DW Unova pokemon is event only.
So I thought. Too bad. I'll have to wait for my Swift Swim Polar Bear. At least DW Dratini has been released...

Congrats Jiggy on the dratini.

I just hit that threshold my self.

Notably, got last resort Zigzagoon female yesterday

Speaking of gliscor...has anyone found a gligar with roost in DW?? I keep praying.
Gligar is confirmed to only come with Quick Attack, Feint, or Tailwind. Until Gligar is re-released in another DW area like Taillow is, it won't have any other moves. Pray for a cave area or different special moves for the US release ^^.

Anyone get female Vulpix/Poliwag?

People in Japanese wikli now discuss about these two that female of them is exist or not. Because none of them never met female Vulpix/Poliwag yet.

Anyone get female Vulpix/Poliwag?

People in Japanese wikli now discuss about these two that female of them is exist or not. Because none of them never met female Vulpix/Poliwag yet.
Since most of Politoed/Ninetales best moves aren't egg moves, what is the significance of finding females for them?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7334/finca.jpg
Translation is here.

Also, with new system make me can confirmation of points on trade item. Due if select right choice when turn off, you can go back to DW again.

- no point on trade same item.
- 1 point for each different item.
- spam trade different item on 1 spot will not gain any point.
- You still get point if you trade different item and trade back to old one or other.

So if you need 9 points for trade, you must trade different 9 items on every spots and then you can trade the old one or other item back if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)