Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

I just looked at all of those videos, and man! Minecraft is gonna be way diferrent than it used to be! Gonna be hard to reajust since my friend's server is gonna restart. Oh ya, Dan dan? How do I get onto the smogcraft server? I know I need the IP address for that. Can you pm me it so I can become a smogcraftian?

Actually, I am the 1,000th poster. If this is the 1,003rd and there are two above me after my last post, then i am indeed 1,000th.

But your last post was the #1004th, and your one before was #1001 :P And YOU should PM ME YOUR details.

We're looking at new server hosts, if you know of any that we could have a look at then please let me know. So far I've got a list of 3 but I know there are plenty more out there.

I just looked at all of those videos, and man! Minecraft is gonna be way diferrent than it used to be! Gonna be hard to reajust since my friend's server is gonna restart. Oh ya, Dan dan? How do I get onto the smogcraft server? I know I need the IP address for that. Can you pm me it so I can become a smogcraftian?

Actually, I am the 1,000th poster. If this is the 1,003rd and there are two above me after my last post, then i am indeed 1,000th.
Well, you are post #1004 :P

Also, 25 x 40 = 1000, so the last post on page 40 is post 1000.

Get ready bitches I'm gonna storm the map when 1.8 releases.

And by that I mean just do my own thing in an underground tunnel system.

No change there then :P

For those wanting to change their survival world to creative, or vice versa you can use this program "NBTedit"

Steps are pretty simple. You need to actually play your world in 1.8 for the correct options to appear though:

1) Download/Extract/Run NBTedit
2) File > Open > [world you want to change] > level.dat
3) Open drop down menu and double click on the 4th option down (Game Type)
4) Change the number in here to 1 for creative, or 0 for survival.
5) File > Save
6) Play world!

Will people stop leaving dirt pillars in my house. I even built a nice little spiral starcase to a wooden shack for you. Also please don't go to my super sekret underground room. It a secret.

I'm pretty upset that 1.8 isn't out yet today. It's 6 pm where I live.... Does anyone know what time it will come out at? I can't play on the smogcraft server until the weekend, because of homework and all that stuff for school, but I at least want to download it....

I'm pretty upset that 1.8 isn't out yet today. It's 6 pm where I live.... Does anyone know what time it will come out at? I can't play on the smogcraft server until the weekend, because of homework and all that stuff for school, but I at least want to download it....
They never set a solid date for it, always estimations. With the pre-release, they got a lot more feedback on bugs, so of course it's going to take longer.

Since everyone was bitching about it not being out when they estimated it might be, the pre-release has been patched with what's been fixed so far.

http://assets.minecraft.net/1_8-pre2/minecraft.jar

Just replace your current minecraft.jar (don't forget to back up just in case)

Nice rumours you got there. The only reason I can see us needing a new map would be if we manage to kill all the animals in the chunks as they only seem to spawn once when a chunk is generated and that's your lot. Farming has been pushed back to 1.9 so until then animals are finite...

xenu

Banned deucer.
Nice rumours you got there. The only reason I can see us needing a new map would be if we manage to kill all the animals in the chunks as they only seem to spawn once when a chunk is generated and that's your lot. Farming has been pushed back to 1.9 so until then animals are finite...
So that's what the sudden abundance of animals was all about.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
big post

hiii

lost all my old screens so im gonna img dump basically everything i have now!!

left azverse for a while to play on a fresh map with xaq and dan

dan :(

obey captain azbot

just mindin my own, takin some screens...

WHAT

back to azverse, my own home looked weird with a new texture pack (a little gutted i don't have more screens from inside, i loved that house) and dan and i build a huuuge castle which looks better in person i PROMISE also the last screenshots here don't do it justice at all dan help a brother out??:

THERE ARE SOME OFFSCREEN OK

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
double posting because apparently you can have only 100 imgs in a post??

whatever!!

still on azverse, forks torments me with an agonisingly mysterious structure just outside of town, i play with dylan, give my respects to past companions (AWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo) ben and i play with redstone in my house, some other stuff maybe??:

view from inside my house

cozy!!

:(

AWOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

the most recent, horribly obscured and narrow shot of azverse's home island

alas!

i'm also missing screens of all the outer settlements i made in the last few months -- eagleview mountain, costa del beta, the slime lair et al

oh well!!

bye azverse!!!

i hop onto smogcraft to see my darling destroyed for the last time. good friends break the news to me gently, but i was not to be consoled!! MAN THAT woah caps was a bad day:

okay!! onto 1.8, or at least the prerelease. all those screens ^ were from a while ago, and i haven't really played minecraft much but the 1.8 buzz got me excited and i've been playing again. first off, opti hosted a server that dan and i ran around in. enderman party woooo

hahaha TRUE STORY. imagine the horror of resorting to bury yourself in the last resort 1x2 living coffin to get away from the terrors of the night when one just fucking PICKS UP YOUR ROOF AND STARES DOWN AT YOU

you'll notice i kept my pov firmly downwards to avoid eye contact

keepyourheaddownkeepmovingdontsayhelloohgodohgod

sooo after this i made a new sp server which i basically haven't done since azverse which was my first sp mapandthenansmpmapsobasicallymyonlymapeverohgoodness because i was really excited about 1.8 and have been having a sweet time basically ever since wooooo

i will upload screens of this later even though i meant to do it now because imgur isn't taking kindly to me any more but i guess go figure look at all the shit i just fed it

ok laterrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)