Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Maybe you punks will appreciate the current borders once the server comes back. :P
Mmm...no punk, borders still suck, about time for an expansion if it ever comes back online, those snow and swamp biomes leer at us, not to mention like 1/3rd of our current map is water >.>

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not to mention there is a desert right next to my house that i cant get at fully for glass >=(

Hey, don't blame me. asdfy wanted me to help with making the bridge. If the island wasn't so darn far, then I might have been able to make it better.
HAHA no. you were gonna build bridge i offered to help cos i lived there, and HAPPY NEW YEAAR SMOGCRAFT

Nooo.... I was gonna build a bridge to the island but then I found out you already made one. So I helped you since it lead to your house.... Lol. But who cares man? It's a new year! Woooooooot!
I feel exactly the SAME as before. And I've only got 1 more day till school. Oh well.

But if Rawbi does have a server then awesome. Of course, what did happen to smogcraft? It just died for some weird reason. Any explanation to that?

Ben posted the problem on two pages back:

Reason server is down : McMyAdmin won't start the server with bukkit enabled.. it's stuck in an endless loop of trying to start the server.

Fix to this problem: Run server without Bukkit

Trying to find different fixes but in the meanwhile it will be down as an anti-grief measurement...
Holidays have likely slowed down progress with trying to fix it.

===
This post was going to have more content because it seemed like my new Target design was broken again (but with a SINGLE block this time, not an entire row), but while taking photos to give details I found and fixed the problem! So...to give this post a bit more content, but make it feel a lot more empty:

Ben posted the problem on two pages back:

Holidays have likely slowed down progress with trying to fix it.

===
This post was going to have more content because it seemed like my new Target design was broken again (but with a SINGLE block this time, not an entire row), but while taking photos to give details I found and fixed the problem! So...to give this post a bit more content, but make it feel a lot more empty:

That pic makes me feel empty inside..... Almost as if a part of me is gone.... and the worst part? I'm starting to hallucinate. I can hear squealing sounds of ghasts outside my window at night, and in the distance I saw an endermen howling. And then it died.

I need smogcraft back, and I need it now!

I've got something to tide you addicts over:

This is my server that I am hosting on my PC. Can't guarantee it'll be up all the time but it's something!

Not that I'm ungrateful, but it feels sort of a tad late. It's 11 pm where I am and school starts tomorrow. Lol, but I'll make sure to check up on it on the weekend.

It's not anyone's job to keep your Minecraft desire's fulfilled Master Win. By saying "it's kinda late" and all you are being quite ungrateful really. We lost Minecraft over the Christmas break through no one's fault and it was more of a luxury really rather than any sort of paid service. If you think Sal's server is a bit "late" then maybe you should have gone through the trouble of setting one up for yourself and everyone else instead of being ungrateful.

Ahaha, that's great RG! I'm loving your style!

Also, sorry if I sounded rude and ungrateful their SalTheThief. I didn't mean to. I'm actually really happy that you are making a server! I just thought that it was funny that a new server had been made up right on the night before Christmas break was over. Please don't mistake me for an #$$#%!@. I'm really grateful.

Wish my computer was good enough to host a server for Smogon. The maximum number of players I can take on my server is 3 >_>

On other news, I wanted to share my latest creation with you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)