Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That is a rough guide and my choices are already restrictive as it is. But if I start seeing blue wool houses I might blow a nut.

Who likes melon/pumpkins and has two blocky hands?

Outside

"Sweet Apple Acres"

Inside the gate

Overview

Tree farm

My house

Inside the house

Basement and mine entrance

That is a rough guide and my choices are already restrictive as it is. But if I start seeing blue wool houses I might blow a nut.
No lapis lazul houses either I'm guessing? :P

So, how would one get more nether brick anyways? I thought there was only a finite supply since you have to rob nether fortresses of their bricks?

Also I'm guessing if I make a dome of netherrack and lite it all on fire to make a burning house that'd come off as a bit gaudy...

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No lapis lazul houses either I'm guessing? :P

So, how would one get more nether brick anyways? I thought there was only a finite supply since you have to rob nether fortresses of their bricks?

Also I'm guessing if I make a dome of netherrack and lite it all on fire to make a burning house that'd come off as a bit gaudy...
lapis is included I just am too lazy to get any, as for nether brick it's probably more plentiful than sand in my opinion. Those fortresses really do have a lot of excess brick and it's not a huge deal if you shave off parts, so long as people can still get to the blaze spawner it shouldn't be a problem.

As for the netherack part why not try something different with it? I've really enjoyed the tons of sand and tree styles people made in Oho so I can't see why it can't be possible also with this palette.

CC:
Obsidian
Nether Brick
Stone
Stone Brick
Netherack
Gravel
Note Blocks
Black wool
Stone slabs
Black Wool
Grey Wool
Clay
Blue Wool
Red Wool

OO:
Wood Blocks
Crafting tables
Bookcases
Chests
Maple logs
Birch logs
Pine logs
Sand
Sandstone
Maple leaves
Birch leaves
Pine leaves
Vines
Note Blocks
Glowstone
Endstone (ok not really)
All types of wool

The only thing they really share is the note block. I encourage more of these areas and for people to populate them because seeing these styles is really fun

THE WAR BETWEEN OHO OASIS AND COLBAT COAST SHALL SOON BE UPON US AND WE WILL HAVE THE FIRE!

So I haven't ever really posted on here and decided it was about time, so here's a bit of pics of my small settlement on the server and a creation of mine I made in creative.

I present the Bison Marsh

A picture with the fountain, notice board, barn in the background, and the flag.

Just a simple picture of the notice board.

A view of my house.

Up close picture of the flag.

First floor of the (empty) barn. Those animals keep on somehow breaking physics and going through the walls.

Second floor with pumpkins and snow golemns.

Outside of the rather small melon farm.

Entrance to the community mine.

Outside of the wheat farm.

A brief view inside of the not fully stocked wheat farm

So if you're interested in settling down here the coordinates are Z: 150 and X: -765. And there's not really any building rules, just don't go around making dirt shack's or anything like that.

Now for my attempt at a 3 dimensional Dunsparce

It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted it to, but I think it turned out ok. I would love some feedback on how you guys like it.

My house in Pale Pass is complete. Thank you to everyone who donated gold!

In other news, what should I record next on the server? What's a community that feels built up enough?

Rawbi, myself and the rest of the Pale Pass owners agree that another couple of week until we film pale pass, we still have alot of paths and decorations to do. Also when u film it, not sure if u do this but looking into myself, chival, faceroll and renegades house would be nice cos we have some pretty awesome stuff.

So yeah my modem died which is why I haven't been on in a few days. I'm currently stealing internet from some asshole who doesn't know how to set a password on his connection. Hopefully I'll be up and running again soon. I have a city to finish...

My house in Pale Pass should be done within this next week and it'd be pretty cool if you could include a small glimpse of the inside of my house too :>

Don't know if I should mention this just yet, but since most of you have probably heard of me talk about it on the server, why not?

I'm making a small sky island.

It will be past oho in the middle of the ocean for anyone who wants to check it out. It's still a WIP but it's a pretty good size, so I'm looking for 1 more person to help populate skyland. So far, me and sy are building houses, but if 1 more person wants to build up there, that would be cool with me. It's gonna have all the nessecities like melons and trees, plus water. And wanna know the cool part? No mobs to grief your house. And since it's above the ocean, you can just free fall off without any worries.

So yeah, the first person who talks to me and says they want to build on skyland will probably be the one to join. So if you want to, speak up quickly.

EDIT: I might expand it later to fit a few more houses, BTW. So you never know.....

You may have noticed a new monument at spawn.

It is called "Layell Flips Shit."

The moon welcomes the newly-completed monument, which itself is mooning spawn.

Simply flip a switch, and the Butt's blessings will rain down upon you.

Make sure to appease the Butt with gracious offerings.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
... you literally built an enormous ass in the sky where no-one can go too long without seeing it

greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Lol, for a second I thought you meant my skyland. But yeah, why do we have another ugly thing, except this time, right in FRONT of spawn? I have a feeling that this will be like bumbletower all over again.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!

I'm always looking for more contributors, surprise us all with what blocks you can use

Also asdfy was there any way to get a video of that with more obnoxious people?

I was low on iron and did some digging in Oho Oasis,
and voilá: Found a new, pretty big cave system.
Screenshot of the entrance below.

It contains an Abandoned Mineshaft,
a Cave Spider spawner (130/-622) and
a Spider Spawner (109/-670).
It goes down all the way to layer 10,
so there's a chance we'll find some diamond in there.

Entrance a few blocks behind my house
(the lit area at the foot of the mountain):

I don't think Oho has it's own Spider / Cave Spider grinder,
so I'll build one if you guys want. If not, I'll just leave it that way.
There's still a lot of exploring to do down there!

btw i already took all the mossy cobble from the spider spawner trololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)