Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

So I get that Spongebob is popular, but Squidward-faced villagers are NOT popular and meant to be killed/quarantined. Fuck iron mans meant to defend them, they're dying.

Also loving the upside down stairs, took em long enough to implement...

Sry to interrupt, but I "improved" the blaze grinder. Fuck snowballs.

Anyone can use these. I'll make more later.

Press the button 8 times (and only 8 times), throw potion, they all die.

is it just me or are they becoming bigger with every screenshot
Actually, I believe that those are baby testificates. That's right. Testificates respawn and repopulate villages. Zombies can break down doors, (I think that was already covered in this thread), testificates run into their houses at night, and now iron golems. This should be sweeeeeeet.

EDIT: Oh gosh, skull town is gonna get a lot more hectic at night. Since testificates repopulate, then that means they'll be coming back to life.... hoo boy. This should be an interesting showdown since skull town isn't supposed to have any torches.

EDITY EDIT: Infinite loop and eternal zombie vs testificate conflict gogogo.

Actually, I believe that those are baby testificates. That's right. Testificates respawn and repopulate villages... Since testificates repopulate, then that means they'll be coming back to life....
I don't think they spawn from nothing.

They reproduce from existing villagers.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
actually i think their spawning is determined by the environment, is it not?

can't you "fake" a testificate village? i thought this was how the golem grinder worked

actually i think their spawning is determined by the environment, is it not?

can't you "fake" a testificate village? i thought this was how the golem grinder worked
I believe they attempt to fill all houses in the area, where a "house" is pretty much anything with a door. So, if one were to put several villagers in a small space surrounded by doors (saw something like this on reddit I think) they try to create a corresponding number of villagers.

I believe someone else already posted a much more efficient golem farm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5U2GBuUxAU&feature=g-user-lik&context=G21870d2UCGXQYbcTJ33Y_YozwISwHY3wVlMDcbBdorW-01eE5lZ4
Anyways, free iron needs to be fixed, even though villages are kind of rare.

Yeah, testificates fill all houses, and a house consists of a door and ceiling. A room filled with doors basically means an extremely large number of rooms. How the golem farm worked is 15 testificates in a room (because golem spawning requires that) and make them spawn next to the room, dying in a lava blade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)