Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

if logblock was enabled i would go on log every bit of griefing and swing the banhammer around. Rollback or not. the server was put online in vanilla so people could still enjoy themselves in the meanwhile.. not to see their shit burn down. If you wanna torch the map just ask for a download -.-

if logblock was enabled i would go on log every bit of griefing and swing the banhammer around. Rollback or not. the server was put online in vanilla so people could still enjoy themselves in the meanwhile.. not to see their shit burn down. If you wanna torch the map just ask for a download -.-
New server population: 0

So a lot of stuff has been griefed. Ok, I'm cool with that. so long as no one has access to flint and steel and went into oho......
Guys?
I think we're screwed.

I'm also guessing it's natural that I'm not able to log onto smogcraft. Unless the IP has changed again?

What is with the overreaction of the griefing. It will be rolled back, we are messing around because we know the server will be rolled back and there is no point doing anything else.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
the old server ip (64.34.198.200:29865) has a little world ive been messing around on
i dunno whos hosting though haha

Its against the rules. rollback or no rollback and rules are there to be enforced.
Honestly, Ben, I don't understand why you are so damn keister kerfluffled over this. We were told the state of the server was temporary. We were told everything would be rolled back. We were told we were allowed to "have fun" while the server is in its current state. (Yes, that means exactly what everyone assumed it did)

We've been green lit to have free reign over Smogcraft, and that's what we did. No permanent damage has been done and once the server is back and running with bukkit, life can resume as it always has. Calm thyself.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok we've all learned our lessons with the rollback server and once we get it back up everything will proceed as planned.

In the mean time people should contribute to the oosos wiki that has been in development, photos, pages and much more shall await. Please make sure you actually know what you are talking about.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TEAM SAMURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

oh and this is matt, sal, froks, and gk left to right in the team shot v_v

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Well I just died on my second hardcore smp server.

Dear redstonehost: stop being stupid so I can continue getting my minecraft fix

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
shit i dont know how to move these pages around on the oo:sos wiki and i think i made a category by mistake and im not really sure what that is help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)