Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

It's about a week late but there's a new Xbox Minecraft patch

It has pistons, improved tutorial, bans, and beautiful lighting

Edit: Oh and SKINS!

@Shining Latios: The first patch on the 360 said something about removing a duping glitch
The first patch? Then I am assuming it still works because their was a duplication glitch patch but I was still able to duplicate with both the Dispenser and Furnace.

I'm baaaaaaack!!! Sogomango and I have been working at a practically Internet-less camp all summer...
I also nabbed a new laptop cause my old one was about to snap in half, so Minecraft was reinstalled in the newest version, and here's my question relating to that: Is Smogcraft also on the latest version, or are we still on 1.whatever? When I go online, it tries polling Smogcraft but gets nothing and can't connect... I think 1.3 is coming out soon as well with all sorts of interesting updates that could be good for multiplayer.

I've missed you guys though. ^-^

Does anyone know where to find a video that shows how to make an EXP farm from dual Spider Spawners? I literally just found two in one of my worlds right next to the surface and have no idea what to do with them :v

I'm baaaaaaack!!! Sogomango and I have been working at a practically Internet-less camp all summer...
I also nabbed a new laptop cause my old one was about to snap in half, so Minecraft was reinstalled in the newest version, and here's my question relating to that: Is Smogcraft also on the latest version, or are we still on 1.whatever? When I go online, it tries polling Smogcraft but gets nothing and can't connect... I think 1.3 is coming out soon as well with all sorts of interesting updates that could be good for multiplayer.

I've missed you guys though. ^-^
We are on the 1.2.5, the latest official update. We ignore snapshots and we won't update to 1.3 until both 1.3 and Bukkit are stable, so that might be a while.

Excellent!! Thanks Xaq! And myself being the idiot I am realized that the reason I couldn't connect for the past week was because I forgot to put in the last number of the IP. X.x

I love you RG. Or in my native tongue, "RAAAKARA AARAAAGH RAAAWR!"

Server is on 1.3.1!

Investigate the spawn area closely people. I'm a lightning bolt.

edit: forks, what are we gonna do with the border? Remove it entirely or expand to ~4000?

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Border is at the 3000's now. I have put an enderchest in the bank (building near the olympic logo, as well as a nether farm and cocoa plant farm next to the enchanting library and potion shop.

I'm so pissed off. I went mining, found 15 diamond, 38 gold, 2 emerald. Then my forward key jammed and I walked straight into lava.

Woot, I`ve heard updates about 1.4! (Or at least on Chimneyswift`s youtube...) I`ll put this in spoilers for those who don`t want to know.

Zombies infest testificates apparently.
A command block, like for the mods on multiplayer, you can type a command to give players items and stuff. Not integrated into survival yet...
Infected baby testificates get turned into baby zombies. Don`t burn in the sun, and are faster than normal zombies.
Zombies can wear amour and hold some tools. That means drops! Same goes for pigmen and skeletons.
Skeletons can get enchanted bows sometimes.
Pigmen can get enchanted swords sometimes too.
Potions of nightvision, making night easier to see, makes it look like daytime.
Villagers can like you if you do trades, and dislike you if you let them die, or kill them. If this happens, then they won`t trade with you.

Here`s the link to his channel, showing the videos.....http://www.youtube.com/user/ChimneySwift11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)