Monthly Art Contest Megathread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I scream you scream we both scream because THEY ARE COMING"

Oh no I hope I'm not too late I forgot I had this on my laptop eh what does it matter Yilx is gonna win anyways oh well.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, it's time for a new contest!

MAC #20: Perspective.
Create a piece that uses a intense/warped perspective as its main device.

Alchemator

There's still quite a bit of time in this contest, so keep submitting! :)

You know, I recently made this image for the Battle Free-for-all #2 thread recently, and I somehow think it applies to the concept of perspective more than the previous (that is, to the type of perspective that was probably thought of when this month's contest was created).

Would you guys prefer this one, or are all entries final, or something?

I also like the Scizor one, but I feel like maybe the lineart on its body could use some fine tuning since parts of it aren't as smooth as the rest. Dunno if it's technically allowed to totally change your entry, though. Can't imagine it would be a big deal, but Alch would know for sure.

Alchemator

How dare you do such a thing as alter your entry?????????????

Nah, you're free to do whatever you like up until the deadline.

Speaking of which, the deadline will be one week from now [i.e. the 24th September].

Thought I would try this (well, try it again, I guess, but my previous try was likely dubious). This isn't necessarily finished, and critique would be appreciated. Sorry for bigness.

HOPEfully this counts as an intense perspective? :P

You know, I recently made this image for the Battle Free-for-all #2 thread recently, and I somehow think it applies to the concept of perspective more than the previous (that is, to the type of perspective that was probably thought of when this month's contest was created).

Would you guys prefer this one, or are all entries final, or something?
I like it, but the only thing that hurts my brain is the text!

hopefully the reflections of the sableye reaper's victim go with the whole distorted perspective thing. It was the only thing I could think of. Its not necessarily finished, but I wanted to put this up just in case I forget to change anything before the deadline.

EDIT: Changed a few things. Should I make it smaller?

Hopefully this is allowed, but I understand if this won't be accepted because of the deadline:

Tangela's Perspective Of Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)