| 3 | 18:33 |  613  | 14
| 4 | 18:38 |  599  | 13
| 5 | 18:41 |  609  | 14
| 6 | 18:44 |  603  | 14
| 7 | 18:48 |  605  | 14
| 8 | 18:50 |  593  | 15
| 9 | 18:55 |  605  | 14
| 10| 18:58 |  601  | 13
So what do I use for my range? 593 to 615? Or should I delete the outliers, so 599 - 609?

Or should I just do more calibrations?

(Yeah, newbie here. At least I managed to hatch a Shiny Eevee using the steps in the first post. ^^)

Okay. So I did 10 calibrations. This is what I got:

Code:
| # | Time  | Delay | Seconds
| 1 | 18:25 |  603  | 13
| 2 | 18:31 |  615  | 13
| 3 | 18:33 |  613  | 14
| 4 | 18:38 |  599  | 13
| 5 | 18:41 |  609  | 14
| 6 | 18:44 |  603  | 14
| 7 | 18:48 |  605  | 14
| 8 | 18:50 |  593  | 15
| 9 | 18:55 |  605  | 14
| 10| 18:58 |  601  | 13
So what do I use for my range? 593 to 615? Or should I delete the outliers, so 599 - 609?

Or should I just do more calibrations?

(Yeah, newbie here. At least I managed to hatch a Shiny Eevee using the steps in the first post. ^^)
You really need to get a consistent seconds number first of all, the delays are all fairly close but you only get 14 maybe 50% of the time, and 13 the other part.

But they alread have that on the original spreads..=o
A is for parent A - the first putted in the daycare
B is for Parent B - The second putted in the daycare
And the on with a numerical value is the one that aren't inherited

Anyways is their any SID/ID Combination that aren't possible to have.
I meant, which spread of IV isn't possible to have, sorry!
I saw that on the spreads. What I mean is this:

I have these parents:
Parent A - 31/04/26/14/30/29
Parent B - 17/28/00/31/26/28

And I want an egg like this:
A/31/31/B/31/A

RNG Reporter will calculate whatever spreads it will, but it would make things MUCH easier for me if I could filter that huge list of spreads so it would only show the seeds that are exactly, or as close as possible to, the result I want. As it is now, I have to either check seed by seed or use the find in notepad and both are tedious and time-consuming

I saw that on the spreads. What I mean is this:

I have these parents:
Parent A - 31/04/26/14/30/29
Parent B - 17/28/00/31/26/28

And I want an egg like this:
A/31/31/B/31/A

RNG Reporter will calculate whatever spreads it will, but it would make things MUCH easier for me if I could filter that huge list of spreads so it would only show the seeds that are exactly, or as close as possible to, the result I want. As it is now, I have to either check seed by seed or use the find in notepad and both are tedious and time-consuming
Well their are options on the RNG reporter that let's you search for an equal value or higher of a numeriacal value for a certain or more then one state...however the Parent option not sure..I don't know I haven't explored that option much...I just basicly put all the IV's I want and search for it...

You would be wrong.

It does not.

The only messages that do are the ones listed in the OP.
Hmmm....I taught I saw somewhere it does..but I must have missed something..sorry for the false info TheCommander.
On a side note, when using Wichu's Programm, it it a better idea to shut it down after changing SID and reset it? Does changing SID and ID scramble the programm, I would think not however Im not sure.

If there is a method J spread for a synch nature, and one would say, forget to take the syncher to the Island and get stuck in front of Darkrai, would there be another frame of the same spread, available non-synched, maybe at a much higher frame?

I have a slight problem. I had some free time and was aiming to breed a Shiny Jolly Beldum in my game. However, when I saw that I wasn't getting Jolly nature for shinies, I decided to just breed a non-shiny jolly. I thought it would be no problem since the taps and flips would be low. So I went right of the trainer cafe, made sure I was on App #5, and brought 5 pokemon with me: Flier, Sweet Scent user, Metagross, Ditto and Magmortar. Saved and SR'd. Got the pokemon stats and inserted them. Picked Jolly nature and did the small amount of taps and flips. Flew to the daycare and deposited parents. Biked around and got the egg. Hatched it.

NOT Jolly nature. This hasn't happened to me before and while I haven't done RNG abuse in a month, I don't think I'm missing anything....am I?

I thought I messed up so I repeated the process about 6-7 more times. Still no Jolly. I did notice that when I RNG for a shiny adamant, I got the desired result. Any one know where I went wrong with this?

(I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, but it's too late in the night to go searching through 400 pages. Any help is appreciated. Thanks)

If there is a method J spread for a synch nature, and one would say, forget to take the syncher to the Island and get stuck in front of Darkrai, would there be another frame of the same spread, available non-synched, maybe at a much higher frame?
If your playing platinum, knock it out and then return to the island by boat.

I have a slight problem. I had some free time and was aiming to breed a Shiny Jolly Beldum in my game. However, when I saw that I wasn't getting Jolly nature for shinies, I decided to just breed a non-shiny jolly. I thought it would be no problem since the taps and flips would be low. So I went right of the trainer cafe, made sure I was on App #5, and brought 5 pokemon with me: Flier, Sweet Scent user, Metagross, Ditto and Magmortar. Saved and SR'd. Got the pokemon stats and inserted them. Picked Jolly nature and did the small amount of taps and flips. Flew to the daycare and deposited parents. Biked around and got the egg. Hatched it.

NOT Jolly nature. This hasn't happened to me before and while I haven't done RNG abuse in a month, I don't think I'm missing anything....am I?

I thought I messed up so I repeated the process about 6-7 more times. Still no Jolly. I did notice that when I RNG for a shiny adamant, I got the desired result. Any one know where I went wrong with this?

(I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, but it's too late in the night to go searching through 400 pages. Any help is appreciated. Thanks)
As long as you had 6 pokemon in your party when you did the taps and flips, it's most likely to either be a mistake in the number of taps or flips. Otherwise did you leave the happiness checker application open when you moved location?

I'm confused with emloop :S

It says I quote

Step 3:
Press the blue button on emloop, and note the value that appears in the yellow box. This is your delay converted to seconds, and is necessary for finding a proper date/time combination in RNGReporter.

Ignore anything after the decimal place, it's only the first two numbers that matter. Don't round, just cut them off. In this case, I would simply be using "12."

Step 3.5:
Not a requirement, but this can make things a lot less difficult in certain situations.

If the value you get for seconds is dangerously close to the next whole number (to be safe, anything that's .8 or higher), I would add 0.2 to the green box (so, enter 60.2 instead of 60) and use (seconds +1) as the value to look for in RNGReporter. This minimizes the effects of not resetting your game and starting Emloop at the exact same time, as it gives you closer to a whole second's margin of error, as opposed to at most 0.2 seconds.

For example, if my delay converted to 12.87 seconds, I'd enter 60.2 in the green box and search for things with a seconds value of 13 in RNGReporter.

On RNG reporter at the moment I have (on seed to time option) Date, Time and Delay.
I normally take 14 seconds to enter the game but i says I should replace that with my value in the yellow box? O_o, so I should have Time:11? How do I enter the game in 11 seconds? using Syberia's guide

Here's my seed
c21102ab

Erm... Also, it says wait on the continue screen until the timer runs out, my timer runs out before I actually enetered the continue screen? =/

I'm confused with emloop :S

It says I quote

Step 3:
Press the blue button on emloop, and note the value that appears in the yellow box. This is your delay converted to seconds, and is necessary for finding a proper date/time combination in RNGReporter.

Ignore anything after the decimal place, it's only the first two numbers that matter. Don't round, just cut them off. In this case, I would simply be using "12."

Step 3.5:
Not a requirement, but this can make things a lot less difficult in certain situations.

If the value you get for seconds is dangerously close to the next whole number (to be safe, anything that's .8 or higher), I would add 0.2 to the green box (so, enter 60.2 instead of 60) and use (seconds +1) as the value to look for in RNGReporter. This minimizes the effects of not resetting your game and starting Emloop at the exact same time, as it gives you closer to a whole second's margin of error, as opposed to at most 0.2 seconds.

For example, if my delay converted to 12.87 seconds, I'd enter 60.2 in the green box and search for things with a seconds value of 13 in RNGReporter.

On RNG reporter at the moment I have (on seed to time option) Date, Time and Delay.
I normally take 14 seconds to enter the game but i says I should replace that with my value in the yellow box? O_o, so I should have Time:11? How do I enter the game in 11 seconds? using Syberia's guide

Here's my seed
c21102ab

EDIT: oh wait XD, I change that later on =)

Yeah don't worry, this confused me too.

As you know entering the game the fastest you can get (on an actuarial cartridge) is around about 14 seconds with a delay of about 600~ (Platinum, it's more for others).

Basically you've picked the delay you want to reach (if you can post it in a reply that will make it easier) using the seed to time function of RNG reporter, thats given you a number which you stuck into Emloop and generated. For example, i'm trying to hit the flawless timid spread with a delay of 640. Emloop says 10 seconds which seams impossible.

What you have to take into account is you 'White Screen Delay', that is when you soft reset, the screens on your DS turn white. Now, your delay only starts counting the moment you screens go black. So you need to work out how many frame that is, and add that to any delay your trying to hit.

Still using the 640 example, my platinum has a white screen delay of 260, so I add that to the delay I want and I get 900, so I put that into Emloop which in turn tells me 15 seconds. I then look for times with 15 seconds as the value (something like 21:59:15). So then I go through the process of using Emloop to time my Soft Resets and when to hit A on the continue screen, which if all done correctly lands me my desired seed.

Okay, so how do you work out your white screen delay? My method is to stick 1000 in Emloop, and time My soft reset and pressing A, then immediately fishing and capturing a Lv.50+ Magikarp to check my seed. This will give you a delay noticeable under the 1000 you put into Emloop (probably 800~). Just do that a few times to work out your average, and then add the difference to the number you entered in Emloop (for me 1260), which when entered into Emloop gets me that delay of 1000.

The more times you do it, and often it's best to check after SRing in front of a poke you want (just fly to the karp pond and check your seed), to really get the exact number wound down tight. For example my WSD is exactly 133 frames for my Soul Silver game. You should note that your WWSD will be a lot lower for flash carts then for real pokemon game cartridges.

Matt

Hi there again,

I'm still pretty new at RNG, I just figured out after alot of work how the shiny egg method functions. But I'm wondering, is there an RNG trick to get shiny pokémon fast withouth eggs, also for legendaries? And could somebody explain the steps more clearly then in the first post? Cause it is a huge load of information and I go crazy when I try reading that. I've tried, but I can't get the essential part out of it.

Yeah don't worry, this confused me too.

As you know entering the game the fastest you can get (on an actuarial cartridge) is around about 14 seconds with a delay of about 600~ (Platinum, it's more for others).

Basically you've picked the delay you want to reach (if you can post it in a reply that will make it easier) using the seed to time function of RNG reporter, thats given you a number which you stuck into Emloop and generated. For example, i'm trying to hit the flawless timid spread with a delay of 640. Emloop says 10 seconds which seams impossible.

What you have to take into account is you 'White Screen Delay', that is when you soft reset, the screens on your DS turn white. Now, your delay only starts counting the moment you screens go black. So you need to work out how many frame that is, and add that to any delay your trying to hit.

Still using the 640 example, my platinum has a white screen delay of 260, so I add that to the delay I want and I get 900, so I put that into Emloop which in turn tells me 15 seconds. I then look for times with 15 seconds as the value (something like 21:59:15). So then I go through the process of using Emloop to time my Soft Resets and when to hit A on the continue screen, which if all done correctly lands me my desired seed.
So I just add my WSD onto my delay I want, then I find what seed I should be aiming for?

Okay, so how do you work out your white screen delay? My method is to stick 1000 in Emloop, and time My soft reset and pressing A, then immediately fishing and capturing a Lv.50+ Magikarp to check my seed. This will give you a delay noticeable under the 1000 you put into Emloop (probably 800~). Just do that a few times to work out your average, and then add the difference to the number you entered in Emloop (for me 1260), which when entered into Emloop gets me that delay of 1000.
Confused about this bit, I'm attempting to catch Uxie, I have a odd frame so I can just flip then talk. How should I go about doing this?
But the bit I'm confused with is the
My method is to stick 1000 in Emloop, and time My soft reset and pressing A, then immediately fishing and capturing a Lv.50+ Magikarp to check my seed.
Wouldn't that give me my usual delay (mines 602)? What does the 1,000 signify? Sorry if I sound retarded for not knowing.

The more times you do it, and often it's best to check after SRing in front of a poke you want (just fly to the karp pond and check your seed), to really get the exact number wound down tight. For example my WSD is exactly 133 frames for my Soul Silver game. You should note that your WWSD will be a lot lower for flash carts then for real pokemon game cartridges.

Matt
Thanks, my comments/questions in bold

And I'm aiming for 674 Delay when my usual is 602.

EDIT: Okay, I input 1,000 into the emloop frame/delay box. It comes up with 16.66 seconds, so I SR'd after the first timer when down. Hit continue when it hit 0 on second timer. Got 16 seconds and delay of 746. What does this mean? That my WSD is 1000-746 so my Platinum WSD is 254?
May as well list my SR's here.
1. 16 Secs - 746
2. 17 Secs - 736
3. 16 Secs - 746

Put delay as 1254, SR and I hit 1,000. I assume I add this number onto my target frame now?

Personally, I found Sephirona's tutorial on Emloop much simpler to understand.

Take target delay (674) - normal delay (602) = 72.

Put 72 into the Frames box > you get 1.2 seconds. Add this to your normal seconds time (14) = 15.2

Assuming the target time is xx:xx:59:

take 59 - 15.2 = 43.8 seconds. stick this in the top box next to the start time button.

Synch the DS time with the emloop timer, switch off and on, reset when the 43.8 seconds reaches 0.

Smash A, then wait for the second counter to finish. You should be on the continue screen for about half a second before it does.

check coin flips for delay.

like this:

Hi there again,

I'm still pretty new at RNG, I just figured out after alot of work how the shiny egg method functions. But I'm wondering, is there an RNG trick to get shiny pokémon fast withouth eggs, also for legendaries? And could somebody explain the steps more clearly then in the first post? Cause it is a huge load of information and I go crazy when I try reading that. I've tried, but I can't get the essential part out of it.
Capturing Shiny Legends / Stationary poke is exactly the same step by step for capturing good IV's pokemon. You just need your ID / SID to find frames which will be shiny using RNG reporter, and follow the same steps to reach them. While any one of us is will to help answer questions on aspects you do not understand, we do not want to re-write instructions for every single person who posts in this thread. Because we would deviate from the standard guides on the first page, and new mistakes would be made giving us more headaches as we try to help people.

Try asking questions related to the instructions in the first post, and tell us what parts you don't understand so that the instuctions can be made more clearer in future. D/P/Pt RNG abuse requires for the most part very little thinking and a need to understand, it does require a lot of doing exactly what the instructions tell you to do.

So I just add my WSD onto my delay I want, then I find what seed I should be aiming for? No, should should have the desired Seed you want, find it's delay and then add your WSD to it.

Confused about this bit, I'm attempting to catch Uxie, I have a odd frame so I can just flip then talk. How should I go about doing this? Once you have hit your seed (checking via coin flips) you then do that exact same method to advance to the frame you want as you would do normally, it's exactly the same steps, only hitting your delay of choice is different.

Thanks, my comments/questions in bold

And I'm aiming for 674 Delay when my usual is 602.

EDIT: Okay, I input 1,000 into the emloop frame/delay box. It comes up with 16.66 seconds, so I SR'd after the first timer when down. Hit continue when it hit 0 on second timer. Got 16 seconds and delay of 746. What does this mean? That my WSD is 1000-746 so my Platinum WSD is 254?
May as well list my SR's here.
1. 16 Secs - 746
2. 17 Secs - 736

Okay your doing the steps right. Your WSD does look to be around 250, so you then add that to the 1000 you placed in Emloop (1250), use that to time your SRing and you'll find your frame is much closer if not exactly 1000. You just substitute '1000' for whatever delay your trying to reach, and add your WSD to it.

Don't worry so much about the seconds just yet, but once you have a tight WSD you'll find like me that sometimes the seconds fluctuate. This is due to Emloops timer giving you seconds value very close to another. For example if you were aiming for a delay of 640 (890 with your 250 WSD), you'll find Emloop generates a time of 14.83 seconds. Now the instructions tell you to remove the .83 and look for times with a seconds value of 14. However when you SR you might get your delay, but with 15 seconds. This is due to the .83 meaning that your are very close to 15 seconds. Following Syberia's guide, simply make the first timer 60.2 instead of 60. This just nudges the timing forward ever so slightly to help you get a consistent 15 seconds, which you then use look for times with 15 seconds.

Matt

Thanks for the Info Click. If I fail on what Dan said I'll retry this. I just Coin checked with Dan's posted method. I was 4 frames off =/.

If you are consistently out, then don't worry about adding 1 or 2 the the number in the frames box (72). But make sure to make the adjustments to the time so that they add up to 59 still!

Capturing Shiny Legends / Stationary poke is exactly the same step by step for capturing good IV's pokemon. You just need your ID / SID to find frames which will be shiny using RNG reporter, and follow the same steps to reach them. While any one of us is will to help answer questions on aspects you do not understand, we do not want to re-write instructions for every single person who posts in this thread. Because we would deviate from the standard guides on the first page, and new mistakes would be made giving us more headaches as we try to help people.

Try asking questions related to the instructions in the first post, and tell us what parts you don't understand so that the instuctions can be made more clearer in future. D/P/Pt RNG abuse requires for the most part very little thinking and a need to understand, it does require a lot of doing exactly what the instructions tell you to do.

Okay your doing the steps right. Your WSD does look to be around 250, so you then add that to the 1000 you placed in Emloop (1250), use that to time your SRing and you'll find your frame is much closer if not exactly 1000. You just substitute '1000' for whatever delay your trying to reach, and add your WSD to it.

Don't worry so much about the seconds just yet, but once you have a tight WSD you'll find like me that sometimes the seconds fluctuate. This is due to Emloops timer giving you seconds value very close to another. For example if you were aiming for a delay of 640 (890 with your 250 WSD), you'll find Emloop generates a time of 14.83 seconds. Now the instructions tell you to remove the .83 and look for times with a seconds value of 14. However when you SR you might get your delay, but with 15 seconds. This is due to the .83 meaning that your are very close to 15 seconds. Following Syberia's guide, simply make the first timer 60.2 instead of 60. This just nudges the timing forward ever so slightly to help you get a consistent 15 seconds, which you then use look for times with 15 seconds.

Matt
It's still chinese for me, so please explain it a bit more in human language.
Thanks,

DyWy

I'll bear that in mind. 4 Frames off again, but the other way O_o.

Oh well, I'll keep trying until I get it.

While I'm SR'ing, just a quick question.
My seed is c21102ab
If I input this into RNG Method J then Syncher as Bold. There are different frames, can I use any of these? Just checking as this is my first time RNG abusing for a legendary.

For a legendary, yeah choose any of them. The lowest one is the easiest obviously.

They are mainly used for the different encounter slots they have when catching wild pokemon

I'm having trouble with the emloop timer. I did everything correctly but when I resetted my game, It gave me only 11.6 seconds to start the game even though I had a delay of 698.

Should I capture the Pokemon and find out my white screen time and try again or did I do something wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)