New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting my name be changed back to Anime Sans as this one didn't pick up and I've mostly transitioned back to my old name on discord anyway.

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change to 'Enzo Gorlami'. I have been using my current name for far too long and I want to remove the 'Rohan' aspect of it. Enzo Gorlami starts a new leaf in my POKEMON CAREER™. My comrades have also begun addressing me by this name -- I hope my request is accepted.

sure--tdp

Hello, I just found this account by trying old emails with the "forgot my password" feature.
This forum account is from 2011, I now go by Totomimi, which is my pokemon showdown tag.
So if I could keep my smogon account creation date, along with the 'Totomimi' name, that would be great.

If that's too much hassle, I'd understand. Thank you.

yea sure--tdp

Requesting a name change to Luna Fantasia™

It is the name for which I have been and am currently known on Discord, as well as one of two names used on PS! - the other being UB Pandemonium, created as a means to test teams.

However, I understand the 100-posts threshold was not reached. I would like to be more active on the forums if at all possible, and a name change to something more familiar would be a good start.

would rather you hit 100 posts first yea

Last edited:
I am requesting to get my name changed to tom holland. I was originally tom holland, but due to large misunderstanding I made that account even though I had an old one by the name of Ztstaffo. This has already been sorted out with mods and my accounts got merged and I am requesting a formal name change now back to tom holland, preferably before the draft date for snake. Thank you.

yup--tdp

I'm requesting to get my nick changed to Wevton. I wanna change because I'm currently using this nick in several others forums, no longer using this old one for nothing. This is the only place this nick's still registered, and I wanna change it.

Eien: just to be clear, you can't have the TM. Is that okay?

Me: Its ok for me, I already edited this.

Eien :done

I’d like to request a name change to Asamii or Asami if that is available. I regret changing my name to this due to reasons where I have been addressed as someone who is emo in the past and a few other things that I don’t like as well apart from that issue, it really doesn’t suit well for me one bit. I’m begging you if it is possible to change this name, please it will be my last and final request.

Eien: PM me on Discord Eien#0372. Want to ask a few questions

Can someone delete or edit a post I made where I put my email? Thanks.

Eien: PM me a link to the post, and I'll be happy to delete it for you.

I'd like my name changed to 0725899506, then my account banned and if possible deleted such that any messages disappear with it. It has been 6 years since I've posted, but some personal information still shows up associated with this account and I'd rather it didn't. Thanks.

Eien: PMed

Hi, I would like to change my name to Asuno because everyone calls me with that name and Im not using this anymore

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
can I switch back to my old username - '21pichus', but remove the '21' part? so basically I'm requesting a name change to 'pichus', since removing numbers doesnt count as a name change & 'pichus' seems to be available on smogon.

please let me know if this name change is possible, thanks in advance. n_n
edit: I also have the 'pichus' nickname on ps! now.

Eien: long story short, your name change is 21pichus -> Arushi -> pichus. idk what the revert stuff is but that's what I'm going with
unlock my profile pleaseee

I'd like to change my name to "Ma3c" since I'm known with this username in many more communities and this way it's way easier to find me because a lot of people call me by that username.
Thanks in advance:blobthumbsup:

Eien: Hi, you need 100 posts to get a name change.

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Hello, I really regret changing to firelit nights because it's not edgy enough (I am not joking here), I am aware this has a small chance of passing through and that I won't be eligible for a namechange again but this is a change I feel strongly about after thinking about it for a week. I wish to change my name to phosphor which is not taken. Please consider.

Eien: fine but this is your last name change.

Hello I would like to request a name change to “Joya” because is what my friends call me here and it’s the nick I use in PS. Also I don’t like “Rey Joya” anymore.

Eien: name already taken

Eien: my mistake. done!

Good, I would like to request please and thank you in advance, if you can change me from Gus2000 to AS Gus It's because that's what all my teammates call me + is my current nickname on PS. In addition, that Gus2000 seems very 2012. Ty :3

Eien: you need 100 posts to get a name change.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
It's been a month if I recall correctly. could you please unlock my profile?

Can I have the period dropped from my name? I made the original "Drangonn" account before this one by a day I think, and can confirm it hasn't been used since. I used this one because I forgot my password for the other one as well as the password to my throwaway email so yeah. Thanks

Eien: says you made that account 3 months after this one? get a badge, and I'll consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)