i hate the capital f!!

sooooo Firstbones > firstbones

tyyy :))

Quote: Done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
Hello,
I’d like my name changed back to Dollainthewoods, because that’s how most people know me and I think changing my name to begin with was a huge mistake.

Quote: Okay, but no more namechanges.

RoyalReloaded

n_n
is a Top Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
Hi, I'd like the name RoyalReloaded please

this is my 10th post so idk if that means I am not allowed to have it.

My PS name is RoyalReloaded, as xRoyal64 was an alias I used back in 2014, thanks :)

Quote: You're good to go!

Hello, I would like a name change into kloshitteroladelo

I've had this account on PS since 2014 and used it as my main account for the most part and i dont have an account named necrozma or something like that on PS so that only causes confusion. Also for me there is a long story behind this name so it has some meaning for me. Well i guess that is enough of a reason? Don't wanna write a novel here

Quote: Sorry, not giving someone a username with 'shitter' in it.

Hello, I'd like to change my name to Varrio.

My PS username is code8rut3 and my name everywhere is Varrio. Peter the Insane is an old name I used for trolling and I don't want it any more because it's not my real name. I have 6 posts and my account is three years old. I think I am eligible.

I am requesting a name change from Revend B.C back to ------> [RNN] MISTERIOUSSAINT

Quote: You didn't have the [RNN] in your name previously so I can't put that in, but is changing it to "MISTERIOUSSAINT" okay?

Requesting a name change to coupes, i lost the account trim on pokemon showdown and i no longer go by that name

Quote: Done

I am requesting a name change from Revend B.C back to ------> [RNN] MISTERIOUSSAINT

Quote: You didn't have the [RNN] in your name previously so I can't put that in, but is changing it to "MISTERIOUSSAINT" okay?
Yeah Misterioussaint is fine ig

Eien: No. You got your name change in October. You need to wait 3 months to revert a change.

Hello, I would like a name change into kloshitteroladelo

I've had this account on PS since 2014 and used it as my main account for the most part and i dont have an account named necrozma or something like that on PS so that only causes confusion. Also for me there is a long story behind this name so it has some meaning for me. Well i guess that is enough of a reason? Don't wanna write a novel here

Quote: Sorry, not giving someone a username with 'shitter' in it.
W/e
Then i'd like to request the name schneeschwarz
- german for snowblack so there should not be any problem, just wanna get rid of this name tbh and already claimed the ps account

Eien: done

I'd like to remove distracting text:
Mark_K -> Mark K (as it is in PS)

People have shown difficulty in tagging me so this should help out

Eien: PM me on Discord

My birthday's been wrong for a while now, can I get that changed to uhh Jan 22, 2004?

SidTheShuckle

Everyday I’m Shucklin’
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hi I would like to change my nickname to SidTheShuckle b/c I don't like how SidPokeMe sounds. I am fewer than 10 posts.

Eien: sorry, the fewer than 10 posts requirement is for returning members.

Hi, I'd like to change my name to: Natu Worry
Reason: It's been my name on showdown for a few years now and I thought it would be fitting if my smogon profile finally matched!
Thanks <3

Ara

Ara
Requesting name change to Y8
I go by it more on ps now and i dont ever use ara i highly dislike the alt and most people call me Y8 anyways so it would clear up confusion with everything, i will not need or want to change my name after this

Hi, requesting to change name to Astra to match Showdown/Discord/Switch profile. I'm a returning member (account is from 2014) and don't use this name on any services anymore. Should have less than 10 posts. Thanks.

eternally: no, regular users cant take usernames from existing accounts.

I would like my username changed to Elvie, as that is the name of my new main PS account, and I am no longer actively using Zyresus as my PS name.

I own the account Elvie on PS, if you need proof please message me on the forums.

eternally: no, regular users cant take usernames from existing accounts.

May my name please be changed to Draugr? When I made this account, I erroneously thought that it would be taken, but it is not.

EDIT: nvm I don't meet the post threshold

Howdy, can I get my name changed to "Ice Cold Yee Haw"?
I've been inactive on this site for such an extended period of time to the point where my current username does not match most of my other online accounts

oki--tdp

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to change my name to DuoM2

I got this account when I didn't really know what I wanted my username to be and I've finally come up with one that's stuck for a while.

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)