New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change to Gemini Taurus
Old name is from a long time ago and I want to start fresh as I begin to use Smogon again.

Eien :done

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting my name change to StallGuy or Stall Guy (if its available).
Stall Guy is my primary username on Pokemon Showdown but I have no idea if its available.
StallGuy is the name of my alt because I couldn't access this account.
The alt got banned, I was able to reclaim this old ass account and I prefer the name of my alt because its closer to my Pokemon Showdown username "stall guy".

Or if its easier, could this account be deleted or banned and my alt gets unbanned instead?
Thanks in advance, sorry for the mess I caused.

Eien: If I remember, you were logged into this before you made the other account. We can revisit whether or not you can have the name once the infraction is over, but certainly will not be making a name change for sure until then.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to change my name to Champion Leon (Champion from S&S). He was undefeated and is inarguably the best of all Champions.

Thank you.

Eien: done
Zoop

Requesting a namechange to OM~!, it's the name I've been using for over a year on ps now as the name I currently have got snapped. Thanks in advance

Eien: no distracting text. Can’t you just get OM or something?

OM: Yeah sure

I would like to request a change of my name to: Madilyn
The reasons for this are:

1. Elvie (my PS name) is already taken on the forums
2. I no longer use Zyresus on Discord or PS (so it is inconsistent with my discord/PS branding)
3. My name is Madilyn IRL, so it's the most consistent name I can think of (seeing as Elvie is already taken), and I use Madilyn sometimes on Discord, so it would also make sense there too.

Thanks,
Zyresus

Eien: no you don't qualify under the rules

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm requesting to change my name to Zneon, as that's the username I use for ps & discord.

Eien: you don't have enough posts

awa

you lost the game
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi! I would like to change my Smogon Username to awa! nderingcaelum. Most of the PS! userbase knows me by awa! nderingcaelum, and I use this name on Discord in all of my PS! related servers. If the exclamation point counts as distracting text, I'm totally fine with just having the name in one string (awanderingcaelum). Thanks!

Eien: done without the !

Requesting name change to Splash, it is the alias im more referred to as and use on discord, and is the username I would have chosen when joining the forums. Existing account has not logged in since 2011 and has no posts

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
requesting a change to bunnyy

would normally take bunny but the account has >10 posts despite being inactive for 8 yrs.
i consider elise a dead name that i don't associate with in real life nor online. i tend to ask people to stop calling me by this name because it reminds me of bad things and feelings that i'm not going to post on this board

i like bunnies, they're adorable and i think its a simple, straight 2 da point name

Hello. I would like to request a name change to Christoss, which is my main username on PS nowadays. What I actually wanted was the removal of the distracting text from my username, making it Christos. However, that username is taken by an inactive/deactivated account and therefore it is impossible to remove the distracting text from my username unless I get a badge and claim the account.
Considering the above and that the change I am asking for is hardly a name change, I feel my request isn't unreasonable, even though this would technically be my second name change (christos21 -> Serpico -> Christos21 -> Christoss).

Eien: No. You reverted a name change, which is largely permanent. However, I'm willing to consider Christos if you get a badge

Deleted User 453133

Banned deucer.
Yo, requesting a name change to MTV BRATVA, thats my real nick and when i registered my account on this forum i put a random nick without thinking

Eien: I missed this, sorry. Do you still want it? If so, make a new post in this thread requesting it again.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
I would like the name Le Creme Brule. It's the account I use on Pokemon Showdown, and the account that has my Room Auth. I don't plan on reverting to AllFourtyOne.

Eien: I missed this, sorry. Do you still want it? If so, make a new post in this thread requesting it again.

Requesting account deletion. Due to privacy concerns, please purge all data related to this account. I will not be returning.
Thank you in advance for the trouble.

(Cheers to everyone who was around when I was active. Thanks for all the memories!)

I’d like to change my name to PanDanDon. It’s the name I use on Showdown and fits better with my nickname, Panda.

Eien: you don't have enough posts for a name change

After thinking much about, I've officially decided to request the name change to DreamPrince. I 've been using the name on Pokemon Showdown, Discord, and other social media sites, so its easier to recognize. Leader Wallace is a name I thought up on the fly when I was joining Smogon because I was too impatient to think about it.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Changing my birthdate to january 30th 2004, because I was a nub when I made my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)