New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like my name to be changed to 47 Chrome as it's what most people know me by

rejected, not eligible for a namechange

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting to change my name to TMM please

Everyone on the site and discord knows me as Treeckomaman or TMM. Ppl are getting confused of who i am.

thank u!

oki--tdp

Requesting the name “xtra” my guy hasn’t logged in a few years, but he only logged in because I once dm’d him like 6 years ago so he got the notificaiton in his gmail or something

rejected, name taken
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/xtra.3269/

No duh the name was taken. I freaking said that. Please investigate this guys profile before you reject me again. His last login date was around 2006. I commented on his wall on August 14, 2014 saying "You stole my name". He signs on again ONCE on August 22, 2014 (meaning he might have got a notification from smogon.com and he's thinking "what the heck is this website lemme go check it"). From what I seen users are allowed to change to an account with the name taken if that user is inactive. I showed my case and I have the facts. Please look at (Now known as Boat)'s post right above me. The guy hasnt logged in for 12 years and he took the name. My guy hasnt been on in 14 years practically and I can't take the name? I feel like I am being marginalized because I am supposed to be a "troll", but no, I am not. I am just a simple guy that wants a name change to the name that everyone has been calling me for the past 20 years. Please understand and dont be a nameist, its who i wish to identify with

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Good afternoon, I would like to change my name from CyberOdin to CyberOdin✝, the only variant would be ✝, I am a believing person of God and somehow I like to keep it very much in many aspects of my life, even if this is a game, if it is to Being possible would be very helpful to me, thanks.

CyberOdin -----> CyberOdin✝

god bless
- tony

facu

ne me mori facias
I'd like to request the nickname Facu (+3 years inactive & less than 10 posts). This one is an abbreviation for Facundo, my real name. By the way, I use this nickname on Discord, Steam etc and it's the name by which I'm known on the interweeb. I meet all the requirements.

Done - Iyarito

Hello. I'd like to request changing my username from BlackyDucky to bd. Everyone already calls and knows me that way and it's the name I use in Discord, Steam and Showdown itself. Thanks

Done - Iyarito

requesting name changing to devinn , my infraction has been removed on this very day according to finch so yeah it will be appreciated if this time the name change could be done. Tysm

Done - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)