New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hi I'm not sure if this is allowed but can you put spaces in my name. That is, from fishstickscat to fish sticks cat. I really hate my current name rn and I will request for a name change when I hit 100 posts but...
Screenshot_276.png

wow that's an unfortunate coincidence lol
did -lily

Yay thank you :D

Last edited:

UT

Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Requested name: UT
Reason: I would like a shorter name that does not get nicknamed 10,000 different ways, and UT still represents my original user name while also sounding cool/being shorter. Please let me know if I need to provide any more reasoning or do anything else.

done--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hello, I'd like to namechange to "Kiwi" my name on PS is Kiwiko, discord name is Kiui, and I basically get called Kiwi most of the time, and if I haven't met all the requirements I'm also a public sim RO

:gallade-mega: - we reset the "Kiwi" username on PS! for them fwiw

done, no other changes bc this was a taken name but ya--mari

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hey i'd like to request a namechange to narukami. already got the approval to get the name resetted in PS to match w/ it
as for the reasoning, recently i'm not feeling too comfortable using my IRL name (my current username) in both sites so i figured to change things up. i already got a namechange before so i'll drop the post here
hi, i would like to request a namechange to Havi - looks like this username is still free and i’ve been using it across multiple platforms like discord since my namechange in showdown. i believe i meet the requirements as a sim public RO as well. thanks in advance :)
thank you!

yup--mari

I would like to change my name to Corporate Donkey, since this is my current username and I'm mostly embarrassed with the content I've created and posted while under the name OG Fatalis, so I would like to change my name to Corporate donkey for this, and I've been changing all of my account names to Corporate Donkey lately, and I would like to do the same for this account.

you need 100 posts to request a change unfortunately

Byleth

Retirement
Hi, requesting a smogon name change to Byleth. Earlier this year, I made a name change to 23Gz during a phase I had (associated with a rapper), but since then I have changed my PS Username from that completely "Two Z", for reference. After quite a bit more thought, I feel like Two Z doesn't really fit me either (can't be arsed to obtain anything simpler than that), so I'm planning on sticking with the name of one of my favorite fire emblem characters, something that won't change. I understand 100% that this is forever and I am 100% okay with that.
here's the old post
Ayo. Requesting to change my name to 23Gz.

Reasoning: Made this account a few years back when I was a kid and absolutely despise the username and im tryna change it to my PS name. (+3 year eligibility)

If my birthday could also be corrected to March 10, 2003, that would be lit as well unless I need to make that a separate post.

oki--tdp
did -lily

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
a month before I requested a name change and Lily told me to ask again in 1 month

I would like to be luisin (all lower case) in smogon again, my main account, discord, and Genshin Impact account (irrelevant but :p) im luisin and nobody, literally nobody call me LightScreener.

I know this is my last change, thanks in advance:)

okay sure, final change though as you know -lily
Unlock please

did -lily

hi

u gon change my nane from 'Nathxniel' to 'natozuski'

- nathaniel

ayy

did
if you wanna delete old posts pm me (my username is Lilburr) and i'll help out

Last edited:

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Requesting name change to "clean" : fairly certain I checked this properly, did not see anyone come up under that username. if that is not available and I searched wrong, "clean cuts" (my PS name exactly) would also be fine

REASON: I have never gone by Fumes on PS, I am known by some variation of the word "clean" by basically everyone I know on discord, etc. Chose this forum name when I joined a year ago because I thought it sounded cool, didn't have much foresight. Choosing a name completely separate from what you are known as on PS is a huge hassle. Hope this is reason enough, thanks.

did -lily
Requesting unlock

did -lily

I'd like my name to be changed to "Kamimera" (KamimeraLuv if its taken), since the old username is no longer in use, I have a new account on smogon, and on other social media platforms that's what I use (hope this is a good enough reason?)

see OP, would be happy to give you this one at 100 posts or 3 years account age but you don't qualify for a namechange rn unfort

Hi I'd like to request a name change to Kino. Afaik it's not taken. I've had a previous namechange back in 2015-6 so I don't know if I'm eligible or not, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
If that helps I'd like to use it on every smogon-related platforms eventually. I only made the change on discord very recently but I'm very settled on this choice.

it is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kino.3333/, you can still take it as a badgeholder but plz confirm you're okay with no takebacks

Le Don

La Déchéance d'un homme
is a Community Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Hello I would like to request a name change to Le Don. ( Don Colombus if it's taken ) I finally have 100 posts on smogon and my Discord name is also Le Don. Thx in advance.

yup--mari

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting a name change to Sole Survivor as I use some variation of it on every website like PS!, Discord, Twitter, etc. I had made this name before I started going by Sole Survivor and to be honest, it's cringe. I know the account is taken but it is actually an alt I had requested Aeonic to ban when I was informed by a friend that having alts on Smogon can get you banned. It had 0 messages so this shouldn't really be a problem and I wouldn't mind that account being deleted. Thanks in advance.

done--mari
requesting profile unlock

did -lily

Alr it's the time, I would like to change my name to "a salamence" (all small letters and no quotes ofc), since people on ps know me more from that name, and also I have been using that acc for a lotta months. (Also using using my irl name sucks lol) thanks in advance :D

did -lily

hey, requesting the name "ayk" since it's my username everywhere, and if it is possible Ayk on showdown

did, you need a badge to claim the ps alt unfortunately -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)