New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senko

meow
is an Artist
Requesting Smogon name change from emillight to Senko. It's currently inactive and I'm eligible to claim with my badge. Senko-san is my lifeblood and am 100% comfortable going by this from now on.

did -lily

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
requesting to change birth year to 2006 because I when joined smogon i didnt really know anything about it and wasnt sure if i was allowed to be 13 and put a different year in

did -lily

Reactions: UT

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heya, I'd like to request the name "Aqua Jet" on Smogon. I plan on making Aqua Jet my name across all platforms, and Smogon is no exception. I understand that Aqua Jet is a high-value name, but I currently have a high-value name so I don't think that should be a pressing issue. The account that currently has Aqua Jet is inactive and has less than 10 posts, and I am a badge holder so I meet the criteria to take over an existing account. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish you a splendid day!

done - kala

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
requesting namechange to "Kaedy", ideally I'd like Kaede but it's taken and still gotta wait a year til 3 years r up but this would suffice for now. I've transitioned to it on PS! and a variant of it on discord, name isn't taken. TY in advance!

talked on discord, went ahead with kaede because of track record as a staff member / contributor + special circumstances with the existing kaede account that warranted reassigning early

--mari

Requesting name change to AuroraOurania. I know my account isn't old enough, but I realized I'm trans since I made this account, and I'm really not comfortable with my deadname being attached to my account

ya thats a very valid reason for an exception, done--mari

Hi!
Requesting name change to Plunder. I use it on discord and I have the alt already on PS! so I just wanted to go with a name that matches my main alt since its more convenient for tours.

Thank you in advance.

**Edit:**
i can do this but i am gonna need an acknowledgement of no reversal here since it's your second change and you've only had this one for a little while

--mari

**Edit:** Can confirm that I won't be changing / reversing name after this. Thank you in advance

did -lily

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requesting my name to be changed to “Zen”. The account is over 10 years old with 0 posts. Ty in advance.
I provided the reasoning in this post before (before I had the badge of course):
Requesting my name to be changed to “Zen”, I always went by Zeno but obviously that was taken so I just slapped 420 to the back of Zeno. Looking back it was pretty stupid and “Zen” is the next closest thing to Zeno, so yea! Thank you in advance.

this is taken unfortunately https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/zen.83566/ so you'll need a badge to claim it, sorry :(
did -lily

Hello. requesting for my username to be changed to Tersx to mirror my username on discord as well as other platforms. TIA

did -lily

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
requesting name shortening to BT89, it’s the abbreviation i prefer ppl refer to me as (and the one most people refer to me as) + i never really liked how i structured my name

edit - also it would be nice for my birth year to become 2001

did both -lily

ty - bt

Last edited:

Eli

any?
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
hi, I'd like to namechange to "Eli" if possible.

I came out as trans here recently, I'm also planning to get the name on PS as well when it's possible, so there will be uniformity across platforms.
It hasn't been seen September 19, 2006, but it does have 19 posts so I'm hoping an exception can be made for the reasons given.

yea that's totally fine, gl--mari
hello requesting profile unlock, thanks

did -lily

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hey i'd like to request a namechange to narukami. already got the approval to get the name resetted in PS to match w/ it
as for the reasoning, recently i'm not feeling too comfortable using my IRL name (my current username) in both sites so i figured to change things up. i already got a namechange before so i'll drop the post here
thank you!

yup--mari
requesting profile unlock, thanks in advance

did -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)