New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avendesora

"I'm no bloody hero!"
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to request my name changed to Avendesora. I've been known as such on Discord for a while now, and I would like this Smogon account to match My Discord. The account is currently unregistered. I am aware of the month-long lock after the name change.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would like my name changed from Animation Uprise (a name invented when I was like 8) to WHITE FERRAI. WHITE FERRAI is my name on Showdown and for consistency's sake, I would like it to be my Smogon name as well. Thank you for your time.

sorry you don't qualify

Jeong

Banned deucer.
I've been thinking about changing the name for a while. I'm aware that I've exhausted all changes, so I'm not sure an exception can be made. Obviously I can understand it being rejected, but honestly, I'd really like to move around here as "Aomori" It's my favorite place in the world. Of course, I can perfectly understand that it is not possible because it does not seem fair to me.

second change in 6 years should be fine ig--mari
Unlock pls.

MAHOH

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
could i have my date of birth changed to May. 19th, 2000

thank

done--mari

Hey! I got my name changed in 2015 and figured I'd lead off with that, but I've gone by F Amadon online since 2020, and expect to use F Amadon (preferring to go by F) for years onward. I also go by F in the Battle-By-Post Discord and on Discord in general. I know that we're only supposed to get one name change, but I'm hoping for an exception if that's possible. Florina was a name chosen by a seventeen year old who was tired of getting asked if they played Fire Emblem (and ended up going with a name of a character in Fire Emblem anyways); Florina was a name I was trying as I explored my identity, and Liastacia was garbled D&D Elvish. F Amadon is the same person seven years later who has grown. F is the name I go by everywhere I can and is a name I chose for its gender neutrality, and Amadon is the exact same last name but translated properly.

tl;dr please give me a second name change to F Amadon

If I get approved I promise I won't post in 2031 asking for another one.

done--mari

Vnc

formerly Vinpa
Hi, I'm sorry for asking a little change on my name from Vinpa to Vnc.

I'm asking it because Vnc represents the same thing of Vinpa, but I like it more.

thanks a lot

oki--mari

Hi everyone!

I'd like to request a name change to

Jaetheho

It is the ign I use on pretty much everything including showdown, and this smogon accounts been with me before I made this the unified name across many of my online personas.

done--mari

Hello!

I would like a username change to EnbyChu (that exact capitalization) if possible! I genuinely forgot I had an account on here since I haven't used it since 2016, but as it turns out my login info was in my password manager! EnbyChu is *the* username i use now and I haven't used pikachugiy since i was, well, a guy.

yep--mari

Ado

◂ⓛ▸
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Requesting name change to Ado. The account cucurrely does not have messages and it hasn't been active for almost 9 years. I'm aware about the name change lock afterwards.

fine--mari
Requesting unlock plz

fine--mari

luigi rovatti

formerly fistofthefight
I request a namechange from "fistofthefight" to "luigi rovatti". I also request a change of birthdate from October 2nd, 1980 to April 26th, 1994. REASON: I am autistic, and I probably suffer from ADD and/or ADHD too. What's more, my parents advised me repeatedly to enter fake profile data because hackers could know everything about my real name and/or birth date. The username "luigi rovatti" is NOT my real name, by the way. That account, further, remained inactive since 2015. I am a grown man now, and, though with the same problems, I am more capable of handling a social life.

done--mari

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Sup people, I have regrettably decided that despite the poetic nature of my new name I would like to request a revert. Ideally would I be able to get ‘formerly bilb owo’ to remind me of my roots.

I know this might be a long shot cos of rules and all but if it was possible to change back to billy instead that would be very cool as it’s my name and everyone who knows me calls me that anyway, although I understand if not. If that isn’t at all possible I would probably also prefer bilbo to bilbooo though once again dw if u can’t do that.

I checked and the user billy hasn’t been on since 2007 so it would not impact anyone.

Not 100% sure if the right amount of time elapsed because I can’t remember exactly when it happened but if it’s not been long enough then just ignore this until it has been (:

thanking yous kindly
Hopefully Billy

:worrywhirl:
i got banned for two months before this was resolved- I know i have been annoying on the site however now i am back unbanned i would like once again to seeif this is possble (in the 1v1 community i am very well known as just Billy so would massively appreciate if that could be me although i undrestand it probably won't be). My actual name is William Jordan and as a result all my friends call me Billy which I would want to be reflected in my Smogon username.

still no, prob should wait a bit longer post unban too

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
i got banned for two months before this was resolved- I know i have been annoying on the site however now i am back unbanned i would like once again to seeif this is possble (in the 1v1 community i am very well known as just Billy so would massively appreciate if that could be me although i undrestand it probably won't be). My actual name is William Jordan and as a result all my friends call me Billy which I would want to be reflected in my Smogon username.
I have checked and Billy is completely inactive so I would really love being able to use it, or any variation on this (if this isn't at all possible i wld love it if a moderator cld dm me to talk about what options i cld have in getting my name off this god forsaken thing).

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
I had a partial frontal lobe lobotomy recently and I am no longer evil. I can also no longer speak Spanish or do a cartwheel as a result. I would like to have my name changed back to "z0mOG" please.

happy to do this when the 3 months are up

Hi, I'm new to the community. Is this the place to ask for a name change in pokemonshowdown?
So this is what happened, my first time playing I used the name I always use, the same I have here, but then I lost connection and when I tried to use my name again it said it was already in use, of course it is, it's being used by me. I didn't register my name the first time. Is there any way to change it? Will it always say "the nane it's already in use" or can you help me with this?

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'm new to the community. Is this the place to ask for a name change in pokemonshowdown?
So this is what happened, my first time playing I used the name I always use, the same I have here, but then I lost connection and when I tried to use my name again it said it was already in use, of course it is, it's being used by me. I didn't register my name the first time. Is there any way to change it? Will it always say "the nane it's already in use" or can you help me with this?
refresh the page and try register it again, it should work

refresh the page and try register it again, it should work
I've been trying for almost an hour refreshing the site but it still says someone it already using the name. I can even find myself using the "find a user" option and it says I'm offline and "unregistered". Do unregistered names ever become available again after a certain period of inactivity?

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
I've been trying for almost an hour refreshing the site but it still says someone it already using the name. I can even find myself using the "find a user" option and it says I'm offline and "unregistered". Do unregistered names ever become available again after a certain period of inactivity?
If u have a badge yea and I’m trying to do something technically not allowed but an exception can always be made if it makes sense

Hi! May I please have my name changed to "LusterSN"? I now go by this on all platforms. I think my previous name change counted as removal of distracting text.

yep--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)