New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
I've been trying for almost an hour refreshing the site but it still says someone it already using the name. I can even find myself using the "find a user" option and it says I'm offline and "unregistered". Do unregistered names ever become available again after a certain period of inactivity?
If u have a badge yea and I’m trying to do something technically not allowed but an exception can always be made if it makes sense

Hi! May I please have my name changed to "LusterSN"? I now go by this on all platforms. I think my previous name change counted as removal of distracting text.

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i would like to change my smogon name from HarryKane247 to HarryBW247 (i use this in PS and its not used here by someone else) because i'm gettin tired of getting sports comments almost every time someone sees my name and its getting really annoying. I picked this name without thinking it through (my name is harry and the footballers name is harry kane, so i thought it would be funny/cool --> it isnt anymore) because i didn't think i would come to like playing showdown so much 2 years ago. I know this probably isn't a good enough reason but i it would be a huge help.

Thank you.

reason is fine but you don't meet reqs sry

I'd like to request a name change to ''theaprilfool'' (all lowercase), please. Thanks in advance.

yep--mari

Would like to change my name to Palmesote
The reason is that I can't put an ä in pokemon showdown...
Thanks

oki--mari

Hi, I would to delate the [神凯] from my name. The reason is that I didn't get tagged in the tournaments.
Thanks

yep--mari

requesting the username "MK" as I've been trying to distance myself from the full name but haven't warranted the activity for actually changing it in years until now. thanks in advance!

oki--mari

Hi, I had failed to realize this account wasn't 3 years old when I made the name request because I'm genuinely stupid, but I earnestly don't want a gendered name. If I don't qualify to have it changed could I have this account deleted so as to make a new one?

nah sorry thats fine then, failed to make that connection--mari

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I’d like to request “Sabelette” for my Smogon username, I’ve been distancing myself from my current username in other places due to harassment and it’s about time to get to this one. Thank you!

yep--mari

roxybot

formerly SquidSamurai
i would like to get my name changed to "roxybot". I made this account when i was a kid and i don't use this username anymore on any website.

yep--mari

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey! i've been told by a few members of ss that I would be able to change my name on smogon to Rae and I think that would be very cool and swag and awesome

thank you!!

finally--mari

Cosmicmemer

formerly Evil Klefki
would like to request a name change to Cosmicmemer to match my name on PS and other platforms please :)

done--mari

Mr. SU

formerly Mr. ShinyUmbreon
Howdy! I made this username when I was about 12/13ish on showdown and I would like it changed from
Mr. ShinyUmbreon -> Mr. SU
The shortening rolls off the tongue better and Mr. SU is what I go by on showdown so I'd like them to match. Thank you in advance!

done--mari

Hi, can I revert back to my old name Reken? I have the ps alt for that one and I don’t want to get confused with the user Ron

thank you in advance

done--mari

Reactions: Ron

blckclover

Banned deucer.
i would like to request a name change to Nas1r which is my irl name and PS/everyother platform name
hopefully this is a acceptabel request

sorry you don't qualify

mojitos

formerly noideafornames;-;
i would like to change my name to mojitos, i made this username years ago but it kinda makes me embarrassed looking at it now

oki--mari

My original name was noobswag created it jan 20th 2015. Was more of an active player in those years and fell off but now i find myself playing more and more because of the new games and my current life allows me to have more play time. Had forgotten what email address I had assigned to it and can no longer figure what the password would be. Would there be a way to get it reset or is a name change qualify for this type of thing?

pm me (Lumari)

Seismic Gravity

formerly Myao`
I'd like to get my name changed to Seismic Gravity
That's my online name and even on Pokemon Showdown though, I'm having trouble logging in.
Also the name Myao is something I used a long time ago and I don't like the name anymore.
Thank you for your time.

done--mari

Can i change my name to "patos" pls
don't use this name anymore and use that more

yep--mari

Requesting a name change to: goldenghost

"ghost" would be preferable, but I understand this is not likely due to the old account having more than 100 posts

Reason: This is a second name change request, but I'd like to ask for an exception because my current name is based on an album by a musician who recently declared that he "loved Hitler"; ghost is a name that members of the community know me by as well

yea for sure--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)