Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be so pschyed for a sequel to mario tennis power tour (which was the gba counterpart to the gamecube one, and it incorporated rpg elements into a tennis game)
Yeah, I really loved the RPG tennis academy that the GBC and GBA one did, so I'm hoping they do it again. I can see people complaining about it just being a rehash of something they did twice already, but honestly, I wouldn't mind.

anyone have any ideas when persona 3ds or whatever is coming out? wanna start into that franchise
Persona for 3DS? There is a god.
Also, I kind of spilled soda all over my 3DS this morning. How durable are they, I don't want to send for repairs. Repairs cost money, and I hate paying for things.

For those with the ambassador program, you can now update Super Mario Bros. so it now has save states, like the Japan VC release. This sort of gives me hope that they will do the same to the GBA games.

Yeah, I really loved the RPG tennis academy that the GBC and GBA one did, so I'm hoping they do it again. I can see people complaining about it just being a rehash of something they did twice already, but honestly, I wouldn't mind.
3rding, that was pure awesome and I was definitely sad when they didn't carry that over with the DS/Wii. Yeah it's simplistic and repetitive, but it was pretty dang fun using your own created character on the wii.

For those with the ambassador program, you can now update Super Mario Bros. so it now has save states, like the Japan VC release. This sort of gives me hope that they will do the same to the GBA games.
I sort of hope they don't, because I wouldn't be able to keep myself from arena abusing in sacred stones and then it would be too easy.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
So now I remember why I never got into the Metal Gear series. Well, thanks for the demo anyway Nintendo.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I was extremely disappointed when I read that they had made no plans to ship it outside Japan. I seriously hope this is true.

[edit]
Also, they finally have the NES Super Mario Brothers in the 3DS eshop! Hopefully they'll begin to put up for purchase the rest of the Ambassador titles.

Okay so Resident Evil: Revelations is awesome. The graphics are amazing in cutscenes but still really good ingame. The only big problem I have is the whole dodge feature. I heard someone a few days ago say it was great but I completely disagree. Maybe I'm just not experienced with it enough yet but it's a really disappointing feature at this point in time

Okay so Resident Evil: Revelations is awesome. The graphics are amazing in cutscenes but still really good ingame. The only big problem I have is the whole dodge feature. I heard someone a few days ago say it was great but I completely disagree. Maybe I'm just not experienced with it enough yet but it's a really disappointing feature at this point in time

I totally agree with the dodge feature. It seems like they just flop right over you... Kind of funny but not realistic.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Oh yeah. My original assessment of Snake Eater was completely wrong. I tried playing through by just avoiding everyone. That was hard and boring. There's a sniper rifle in the third area of the map (I think) and a machine gun right before the last area. Yeah, this game isn't too bad. Its actually quite exhilarating with the flashing red lights and the timer and whatnot. I'm interested now.

Also, Dillon's Rolling Western will be available in the eshop next week for Europe. I'm looking forward to this one!

And then, I have been salivating for the opportunity to buy Monster Hunter 3 Tri G for the 3DS. As has been shown, its coming out later this year in the US (most likely). I haven't even had the chance to get my hands on this freaking game and they're already showing trailers for Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS;ALSKDGJA;SLDKGJA;SDFLGKAJS;DFLGKAJS;GLK!!!!

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh yeah. My original assessment of Snake Eater was completely wrong. I tried playing through by just avoiding everyone. That was hard and boring. There's a sniper rifle in the third area of the map (I think) and a machine gun right before the last area. Yeah, this game isn't too bad. Its actually quite exhilarating with the flashing red lights and the timer and whatnot. I'm interested now.
i honestly can't tell if you are serious or are just that stupid

Well I played the demo for about 15 minutes. i found trying to dodge everyone impossible cos i couldn't be bothered to find out how to move the camera, it was easier and funner to just gun/punch everyone down. All in all, I don't think I'll get it.

Still waiting for Kid Icarus and Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton >.<

Also, Dillon's Rolling Western will be available in the eshop next week for Europe. I'm looking forward to this one!

And then, I have been salivating for the opportunity to buy Monster Hunter 3 Tri G for the 3DS. As has been shown, its coming out later this year in the US (most likely). I haven't even had the chance to get my hands on this freaking game and they're already showing trailers for Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS;ALSKDGJA;SLDKGJA;SDFLGKAJS;DFLGKAJS;GLK!!!!
MH4 looks so... EPIC! Nintendo just take my wallet now.

NEW FIRE EMBLEM 3DS trailer. if this doesn't get localized i will be so sad. Looks like they're letting two characters fight at once, and the graphics/opening cutscene look incredible.

The sequel to 999: Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors is being localised by Aksys, at least the 3DS version is :)

Source one, there are sources dotted all over the internet, including a video of the scan.

Such great news about Fire Emblem 13 as well!

jrp

Banned deucer.
Dissapointed that they didn't say anything about a US fire emblem 3d release (unless I missed something?). It's cool that they've started the new SSB game though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)