origin of usernames

Luxpluff was a Pokemon TCG deck used in the 2010-2011 season based on the combination of Jumpluff as an attacker and Luxray GL Lv. X for disruption.

Creativity has never been one of my virtues

When I started using the internet I just assumed that most usernames weren't based on anything (and also thought all signatures and avatars were original works)

to me the forums were full of brilliantly creative people and I really wanted to fit in

so when signing up, I made up a username I thought sounded cool but was completely meaningless

oh well, haha

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i used to be poppycock beacuse i used to find archaic english colloquialisms (or what i perceived those to be anyway) pretty funny then i dropped the cock because i liked poppy on its own, and most people called me that anyway. also cock jokes are lame as dick

Ivan_Starr

I always sign my signature with a star connecting to my last name in cursive, it is even on my driver's license. I ripped this off from Chris Jericho, who in turn ripped it off of the Starchild Paul Stanley.

My online nick was supposed to be 55Dragon because I love Dragons and the number 5, and when the name wasn't available (srsly who would name themselves that? -_-) I chose my favorite letter in the English language and thus,

X5Dragon was born.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it started as a lame nick i used on shoddy battle to make shitty jokes, i made my smogon account around the time i had that nick.

This is the third forum I've used this one on, the first two being tCoD and Route 50.

Basically the nickname for a (not-so) uniquely designed Scrafty I have. Yes he does sit within the typical appearance realm of Scrafty, but his personality is massively different.

Another username I've used, and a lot more prominantly, across tCoD, PokeDream (hell), marriland, TPPT, and a few others I cannot remember, is Eon Spirit. This user name was back when I had a huge fascination with creating fake evos for eevee (everyone goes through this phase at some point) but I decided to make it more generalized so I could use it on a wider area of subject manner. Not that I ever actually did....

Excellent discussion point here, sir.

Anyways, depending on how you look at it, this name derives from a couple of sources. The one I'm gonna use is a portmanteau of Rave and the -ist suffix, with an R joining the two to make something to roll off the tongue. Should I change my name, then the corruptive of Trilobite and Byte will work for Trilobyte.

When I joined serebii I used this because I was retarded and little and wanted a shiny mewtwo. Then I used it here because I couldn't think of anything else. I've been using SM2 on irc lately, though.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
just a play on the name yoshiko which has been my online nick for a while now.
also the fact that you're an active member of the kkk

This is the third forum I've used this one on, the first two being tCoD and Route 50.

Basically the nickname for a (not-so) uniquely designed Scrafty I have. Yes he does sit within the typical appearance realm of Scrafty, but his personality is massively different.

Another username I've used, and a lot more prominantly, across tCoD, PokeDream (hell), marriland, TPPT, and a few others I cannot remember, is Eon Spirit. This user name was back when I had a huge fascination with creating fake evos for eevee (everyone goes through this phase at some point) but I decided to make it more generalized so I could use it on a wider area of subject manner. Not that I ever actually did....
hi eon spirit, is TCoD still the closed-minded liberal group masturbation session I remember?

also Tolan, this is a great thread.

On a serious note Sal is actually my initials (my first name being Sean) and The Thief was tacked on because I played a thief in Maplestory. I started using it everywhere and it's somewhat awkward when you have to identify with that in person.

Look down... Yeah, in the bolds. Then, look left, at my avatar.
Makes sense?
Olso, 052 is just a number I use when the usernames/character names ar too short or taken.

Galladiator n. 1. A portmanteau of the words "Gallade" (my favorite Pokemon) and "gladiator" (the concept behind Gallade's design, as well as a link to my Latin classes in high school).

2. The world's worst ASB and mafia player.

I'm considering a name change, as soon as I figure something out that doesn't seem like something a ten-year-old would use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)