Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be amazing if the name was actually Sexdisc. Even though it would never happen (too 'inappropriate'), I can picture it in my mind right now...

What? Luvdisc is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Luvdisk evolved into Sexdisc!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I predict Plusle and Minun evolutions. And they'll find a way to throw in pre-evolutions, just to goof around.

that Luvdisc evo looks NICE! pretty much exactly how I expected it to look, so I'm set. it looks defencive to me, based off it's appearance. I can expect high HP at least, and it will probably keep it's current speed (or maybe round it up to 100). also, seeing as Luvdisc evolved, despite being useless, people saying Farfetch'd won't evolve because it's supposed to be useless have nothing to go by now.

Farfetch'd evo confirmed.

that Luvdisc evo looks NICE! pretty much exactly how I expected it to look, so I'm set. it looks defencive to me, based off it's appearance. I can expect high HP at least, and it will probably keep it's current speed (or maybe round it up to 100). also, seeing as Luvdisc evolved, despite being useless, people saying Farfetch'd won't evolve because it's supposed to be useless have nothing to go by now.

Farfetch'd evo confirmed.
How so? The argument about Farfetch'd being useless is related to the origin of the species, not its historical uselessness. Nothing about Luvdisk's origin implies that it should be useless.

EDIT: Spelling Fail

Who so? The argument about Farfetch'd being useless is related to the origin of the species, not its historical uselessness. Nothing about Luvdisk's origin implies that it should be useless.
"There is a custom from long ago of giving a Luvdisc as a gift to express one's feelings of love." (Emerald dex) xD

Just because Farfetch'd is supposed to be useless, doesn't mean he can't evolve into something useful.

I don't mind a Luvdisc evolution, but it's seriously hard to consider it becoming a OU, maybe not even UU.

Considering its look, I don't really see a suitable secondary typing. Luvdisc's Base Stat is so bad that I can't imagine an evolution buffing it up that much. (It'll be lucky to get it's attack or special attack above 100)

There's enough competition as just another Swift Swim abuser out there, so short of getting some sexy new abilities or move, Luvdisc 2.0 probably won't be usable.

I hope there is a ridiculous way to evolve luvdisc into luvdisc 2.0. Like bonding with an NPC who gives you their luvdisc, and it evolves into luvdisc 2.0.

I just thought of the best ability for it (which might make it somewhat useful, even with crappy stats): causes infatuation when switching in (gender doesn't matter)

There's also a similar custom involving Sexdisk. :naughty:
Ok, I lol'ed. :D

Btw: I can see that thing getting Water Spout. With its speed and some boost in Special Attack, it could make a nice lead or something. Also, you have to notice the tendency to give former signature moves to new pokemon. I bet this things gets Heart Swap. (However THAT my help...)

well EXCUSE ME PRINCESS. that luvdisc evo is gonna destroy the metagame with CB STAB aqua jet. gamefreak, i know you guys love to troll us but this time...wow...just wow....

luvdisc evo confirmed to have the ability セクシーなドライブ rumored to act the same way as Reshiram and Zekrom's turboblaze and terravoltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)