Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this just in! farfetch'd evo confirmed! same sprite but with TWO leak sticks!

even something as lame as that would make me happy

Lmfao wtf.....Grass/Ground?zzzz...ANYWAY , Fire/Dark & Water/Fight is ok altho wtf with the Grass/Ground he's a snake <_< , on top of that his base stats suck....

Anyway a rumor is a rumor.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
mimonoshishi - fire/dark
I knew that swine would be dark...Houdoom physical attacker version! MEH!
Water/Fighting? Another one?
This is a ridiculous rumor, you should note that although the typing sounds plausible (that's what I've thought since the start, too) it's by no means true. Especially when paired with those insane BSTs.

Also, what is "another" Water/Fighting supposed to mean? Poliwrath is the only one to date...

How is that lame!? That's... awesome. What I most want Farfetch'd to evolve into:

1. A musketeer duck, wields his leek like a rapier! Touche!
2. A wandering ronin duck, slices up stuff with his leek-katana.
3. Same Farfetch'd, with 2 leeks, a unique attack, and + 40-50 in every base stat.

Lmfao wtf.....Grass/Ground?zzzz...ANYWAY , Fire/Dark & Water/Fight is ok altho wtf with the Grass/Ground he's a snake <_< , on top of that his base stats suck....

Tsutaja didn't get very good stat distribution, but not half as bad as the otter's final evo... and thank goodness this is a rumor. Yikes.

I wonder if the typings turn out to be true, but the stat leakage are just fake. If the typings were true, people will go on another 'Blaziken-Infernape same duel types starters syndrom', only this time with Torterra and Smugleaf III.

Rumours are cool but those base stats are astonishing, if true.
Two starters capable of being swept by Torterra?
A Fire/Dark starter half Blaziken's speed?
LOL, I guess we'll see.
[The tankish builds on ALL of them just seems wrong]

Yay! Farfy could use a stat boost.

Grass/Ground isn't that strange. Torterra comes to mind :)

Luvdisc evolution....

Well, at least Gamefreak isn't pulling a Chimecho, and giving a Pre-Evo to an already useless pokemon, and they're giving an evo to a pokemon that really needed it...

Now give Farfetch'd an evolution. Oh, and give Pinser the evolution he's been owned since Scyther got one in Gen 2 please.

Luvdisc evolution....

Well, at least Gamefreak isn't pulling a Chimecho, and giving a Pre-Evo to an already useless pokemon, and they're giving an evo to a pokemon that really needed it...

Now give Farfetch'd an evolution. Oh, and give Pinser the evolution he's been owned since Scyther got one in Gen 2 please.
Pinser evolution. Fire/Bug :P Just because they haven't yet. Trade Pinser with a magmarizer ;)

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Pinser evolution. Fire/Bug :P Just because they haven't yet. Trade Pinser with a magmarizer ;)
Psst! Don't you think Pinsir evo with Bug/Ground is more likely, considering the dex data says it digs burrows, and soil clings to it? And besides, what's more fun than STAB Mold Breaker Earthquake off of 120+ base Atk? That's what I thought!

Maybe someone needs to draw some art of a Pinsir evo, that's what. And then show it to GF.

Anyway, one major thing we've all learned from this new pink Pokemon: Since it's 99% sure to be a Luvdisk evo, then we're 99% sure to have other evolutions in this coming generation; not the R/S "blank slate" type of thing some (myself included) were expecting. Cross your fingers for Dunsparce and friends!

Lucario evo! Lucario evo! broken yes but fucking epic.
Is that confirmed...? How will they balance that!? Probably just send him to Ubers :P

Psst! Don't you think Pinsir evo with Bug/Ground is more likely, considering the dex data says it digs burrows, and soil clings to it? And besides, what's more fun than STAB Mold Breaker Earthquake off of 120+ base Atk? That's what I thought!
It's not about what's likely. I want a bug/fire type. I just like the idea of a flaming bug :naughty: It should be an ant, whose tail is a big magnifying glass.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No way will the Box Legends have 760 BST! All Box Legends have had BST around 680. Mewtwo (680), Lugia (680), Ho-Oh (680), Kyogre (670), Groudon (670), Rayquaza (680), Dialga (680), Palkia (680), Giratina (680) and the highest BST known so far is 720, and that belongs to Arceus!

Bug/Fire is a terrible type. A 4x weakness to Rock and no Ground immunity is terrible and it's not particularly great offensively either. Bug/Ground is better both offensively and defensively.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'd love if it is just a troll of GF to show it looking so fearsome, and for it to just have pathetic stats and maybe an ability like pure power that is hopeless on it. It'd be just like when Luvdisk was first introduced.

Maybe someone needs to draw some art of a Pinsir evo, that's what. And then show it to GF.
Flare Blitzing a Heatran off 120+ base Atk! lol, but seriously, Bug/Fire would be weird. I was thinking about drawing a Pinsir evolution, but I'm terrible at drawing. It would be in a similar stance as Hippowdon, half of its body underground and its head and pincers coming out of the ground.

Anyways, no way those stat rumors are true. If only because I don't like those stat spreads and box legends wouldn't have higher stats than Arceus.

Eh, by 'Evolution', I mean one like Scyther -> Scizor, where no addittional stats show up, they just get re-arranged.

Pokemon that need/should get an evo:

Farfetch'd: I've heard a good name going around as well for it: Absir'd [Leek like a sword = sir... Absurd, it even has the 'd in it!]

Banette: Deserves one as much as Pinsir. Dusclops got one, and Banette actually NEEDS one [Either that, or a decent physical STAB]

Pinsir: Scyther got one 3 generations ago.

Eevee: More Eeveelutions? It's inevitable... kinda... [Looks at 3rd gen]

Stantler? It's not a joke pokemon like Delibird. It's a good concept too...

Mawile: In the same vein as Stantler

I think most other pokemon are fine as they are, and either don't need an evo, or are 'joke' pokemon [Delibird, Mr.Mime]/references to Pikachu [Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, even Pichu... you just know 5th gen will have a useless Electric Rodent, which looks like a certain NVE who gets a unique item...]

This image pretty much conveys the sum of all the things that's going on:

And I agree Cyrus, at this point, GF seems to not wish for a novelty pokémon to exist. Everything must evolve, including Skarmory.

From the sounds of it we'll get more footage of another triple battle tonight (USA time). Fingers crossed for Meguroko evo but I'll settle for any new info/pokemon/moves!

Gigaiasu looks to be a special-oriented rock type, should be interesteding...

Luvdisc evo? This opens the door for every other gimmick pokemon to have a potential evo. Let's hope only the ones that need it get it. I think Luvdisc is getting the attention here because it will likely be the sole way to acquire heart scales again in genV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)