Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like Ononokusu was using a Dragon attack on Hihidaruma (the shade of blue/purple is characteristic of many Dragon attacks).
This doesn't mean its Dragon but it's pretty darn likely and that's what we figured anyway.
IMO, likelihood of it being a Kibago evolution is high...not that I was ever convinced otherwise.
It was using Dragon Pulse. I can recognize the animation without even needed to see all that moonrunes. Now I remember Serebii stating that Double Chomp was a dragon type move as well, was it ever mentioned official that Double Chomp was a dragon type attack?

It was using Dragon Pulse. I can recognize the animation without even needed to see all that moonrunes. Now I remember Serebii stating that Double Chomp was a dragon type move as well, was it ever mentioned official that Double Chomp was a dragon type attack?
Yes, Double Chop is a confirmed Dragon move. And I agree, it appears it was using Dragon Pulse. Basically confirmed Kibago evo.

Yes, Double Chop is a confirmed Dragon move. And I agree, it appears it was using Dragon Pulse. Basically confirmed Kibago evo.
What
That's not even a remote confirmation at all!

I'm not saying Ononokusu wont be an evo of Kiabgo, but come on guys. Dragon-esque Pokemon getting a Dragon move does not mean evolution.

What
That's not even a remote confirmation at all!

I'm not saying Ononokusu wont be an evo of Kiabgo, but come on guys. Dragon-esque Pokemon getting a Dragon move does not mean evolution.
I think he means on top of all the blatantly obvious similarities between the two.

Nah, a Ghost/Steel is posible, but i doubt they would give it Levitate thou.
BTW new anime characters from the Isshu region were showned includeing revamped versions of Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.

Nah, a Ghost/Steel is posible, but i doubt they would give it Levitate thou.
BTW new anime characters from the Isshu region were showned includeing revamped versions of Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.
Where have you seen that?Serebii and pokebeach show nothing but a new photographer o.o

i dont see why nintendo wouldnt make that aside from one weakness, but thats not really a problem when we have pokemon with no weaknesseses so one weakess and 3 immunities isnt so bad, hell we have a TYPE with one weakness

Steel/Ghost could be a Mawile evo I guess. . . cool if they gave it a nice attack stat and just meh defenses. I like Steel/Dragon better for that evo, though. I imagine the "horns" evolving into a huge dragon head that trails behind it.

Honestly, I can't see much of a difference between Joys.

However, regarding the earlier Water/Ghost Tentacruel, no. Half the reason Tentacruel is available in OU is to Absorb Toxic Spikes, Spin, Lay Spikes, and just wall NP Ape to kingdom come. Water and Ghost would only be able to Spinblock, Spin, and Spike. Also, I really don't like dropping the Grass neutrality just for a Fighting immunity when you already had a decent resist.

Ghost/Steel likely will not happen with a Bronzong way of going about it, like giving Heatproof or Levitate. If it does have either/or, I'm going to be praying for shit defenses on the special side, as I think Ghost/Steel is probably one of the best physical defenses ingame if it exists.

Another Water/Electric Poke sounds good, though honestly, Lanturn can still keep that covered even with a support side in mind. Would I like to see an Electric Eel? Yes. Would I like to see it with Swift Swim? No. Give it Water Absorb or something. Make it a big 'Screw You' to Rain without being Golduck. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)