Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha hahahaha ha ha ha hahahahaa as if japanese would be going to 4chan and typing spoilers in broken english

they are japanese!! they MUST be telling the truth!! way of the samurai!! japanese come to 4chan to give us info!! thanks mighty japanese-sama!!

i just want the game to come out so americans can stop pretending to be japanese people posting rumors and every weeaboo japanophile in the land believes it because OMG japanese people r teh kewlest ever. japanese people would NOT BE POSTING THIS SHIT TO 4CHAN. OR ANY ENGLISH WEBSITE. ONLY GAMEFREAK STAFF KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE NOT POSTING ON 4CHAN. @____@

/soapbox
http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bwcards.jpg

meguroko, giaru, and shimama. all of them with equally weak attacks as the others here, who we know evolve into stronger pokemon. big hint that those three also have evolutions? i think so!
First off, Fuck you prick.

And second I didn't say any of it was true just posting rumors.

So stop acting twelve and get your head out of your ass.

First off, Fuck you prick.

And second I didn't say any of it was true just posting rumors.

So stop acting twelve and get your head out of your ass.
what?? i wasn't even replying to you or any one person... just my response to these rumors which i think are ridiculous. not on the part of the people reading them but on the part of the people doing it.

what is your problem? i seriously meant what i said as a response to the ENTIRE situation and not one single person. my goodness. if everyone is going to keep reposting that silly stuff people are making up which is exactly what they want, i am allowed to speak out against it. people are too easily swayed when the word "japanese" comes into play. the japanese are not touching 4chan with a thousand foot pole. and have no reason to.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I kinda digg the sprite, though the head tells me it is most likely fake.
There's also the fact that it just generally looks too blurry and imprecise for a Pokemon sprite. I mean look at the ears in particular, along with that random yellow blotch between the thing's left ear and it's left arm/green tail extension.

what?? i wasn't even replying to you or any one person... just my response to these rumors which i think are ridiculous. not on the part of the people reading them but on the part of the people doing it.

what is your problem? i seriously meant what i said as a response to the ENTIRE situation and not one single person. my goodness.
My bad, don't take it personally.

It's late/early here and your post just rubbed me the wrong way, so I let out some suppressed anger I've had towards some other things onto you.

My bad, don't take it personally.

It's late/early here and your post just rubbed me the wrong way, so I let out some suppressed anger I've had towards some other things onto you.
well, my reply was dickish, but that's my own frustration bursting out about all of these 4chan rumors so close to the games, i want folks to give it a rest! we'll have plenty of REAL new info the end of this week... then only one more week till the games.

anyway don't worry, friend, no harm done :) we're all very antsy for the games to come out.

i will just continue to enjoy denchura being "confirmed" electric! i wonder how good a typing bug/electric really would be? or electric/bug...whatever.

by the way, i actually played pokemon black for 15 minutes yesterday. it's not exactly a professional report, but i wrote about it here!

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
by the way, i actually played pokemon black for 15 minutes yesterday. it's not exactly a professional report, but i wrote about it here!
soon, my brave strong manly dragon of love... so soon!!
Son, I am disappoint.

Why didn't you play until the starter evolved? ;................;
Unfruitful. While it would be possible (and difficult; REALLY difficult, but possible) to, who's to say Game Freak hadn't turned off the evolution mechanic for the demo? I don't think anyone really wanted to waste their only chance of actually ~PLAYING~ the demo only to be trolled in the end by the starters not evolving.

Bug and Electric is an odd typing for I find it is trying to look at Electric more as a defensive type with certain resistances. For starters, Bug gives Denchura neutrality to Earthquake. Not bad. Also, Electric makes Flying a neutrality, though the SR weakness (If it remains unaltered. Please don't start bitching and arguing over whether it should be nerfed. Again.) is a bit disappointing.

However, I see it more as taking advantage of Bug Buzz and Thunderbolt for decent coverage. I mean, I can't really think of much that it wouldn't truly hit less than neautrality than perhaps Steelix.

I always thought that Illumise and Volbeat should have been part Electric. Fireflies=Light=Electricity.
Bio-luminescence is not the same as Electricity. Light is not the same as Electricity. It is chemical based, and if you're saying Light=Electricity, then every Fire-type in existence should be part Electric.

You know what I mean.
No, because Fireflies have nothing to do with Electricity. If those two had light bulbs for tails as a way of playing off their natural lighting, then it they could be Bug/Electric, but they don't. I'll give you the fact that they are one of the few (if only) Bug-types that learn Electric-type attacks, but I doubt they'd evolve into Bug/Electric. Then again, here we have Denchura being rumored a Bug/Electric because it looks like it is using an Electric attack. Illumise and Volbeat were also thought to be Bug/Electric, and here we are...

well, my reply was dickish, but that's my own frustration bursting out about all of these 4chan rumors so close to the games, i want folks to give it a rest! we'll have plenty of REAL new info the end of this week... then only one more week till the games.

anyway don't worry, friend, no harm done :) we're all very antsy for the games to come out.

i will just continue to enjoy denchura being "confirmed" electric! i wonder how good a typing bug/electric really would be? or electric/bug...whatever.

with this we confirm something else: Ononokusu isnt ground type

No, because Fireflies have nothing to do with Electricity. If those two had light bulbs for tails as a way of playing off their natural lighting, then it they could be Bug/Electric, but they don't. I'll give you the fact that they are one of the few (if only) Bug-types that learn Electric-type attacks, but I doubt they'd evolve into Bug/Electric. Then again, here we have Denchura being rumored a Bug/Electric because it looks like it is using an Electric attack. Illumise and Volbeat were also thought to be Bug/Electric, and here we are...

we thought denchura was electric long before we saw him using the electric attack :) his name is electricity + tarantula! and i doubt they'd have him using an attack in a commercial that wasn't his actual type.

as for fireflies, don't take it too hard, but people do call them lightning bugs too XD do you think children care about all the scientific reasons their light isnt actually battery powered?

It is Pokemon! Even though a lot of Pokemon do make some sort of sense, they do not have to. If I sounded rude please don't take it that way.

Edit: ^^^ Totally awesome evolution. If it actually turns out that way, I know what starter I'm choosing.

If you lookat the loop of the body it get's very thin before it goes around and a lot thicker immediately after. Do you see what I'm saying? It's like someone forgot to color in the light green part of the body. If you don't see it tell me and i'll use photoshop to point it out.

If you lookat the loop of the body it get's very thin before it goes around and a lot thicker immediately after. Do you see what I'm saying? It's like someone forgot to color in the light green part of the body. If you don't see it tell me and i'll use photoshop to point it out.
Really nice catch! Fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)