Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its been mentioned but the only special type (from before the generation 4 changes) that eevee hasn't evolved into yet is dragon. It would be pretty sweet to get a pure dragon/eeveelution but not sure if its likely....

Not sure if its been mentioned but the only special type (from before the generation 4 changes) that eevee hasn't evolved into yet is dragon. It would be pretty sweet to get a pure dragon/eeveelution but not sure if its likely....
Yeah, I would love to see a dragon with 3 stats that equal 130, 110, and 95. /sarcasm

Sorry for being a little late, but Heracross evo would be so great, assuming those rumors are true.

Give it plus 20 in speed, maybe subtract a few points off defense/HP/whatever. I'm going along the lines of Scyther/Scizor here (there was no jump in BST, just moved around a little)

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to laugh so hard if コロモリ ends up being related to anything on the current Pokédex.

On another topic, I hope we get an item/ability/move/whatever that allows you to switch without "losing" your turn. I can only imagine what would happen, seeing how Wobbuffet turned out after being "slightly" improved with its Ability.

Lol at Ak Swashbuckler imagine a dragon with those stats. The defenses are 85 i think. As for the rumors I like more confirmation about otterai and the brown thing evolving into ononkuso. However I don't see anything hinting at a new type for pokabu's final form which is very dissappointing if he is pure fire. Fingers are still crossed for fire ground. Also a fire ice pokemon i don't know what to think about. I was not surprised that we the fans guessed alot of this stuff because we are the fan base and GF wants to cater to our wants. Then again I could be saying that because the rumors mostly turnout the way I wanted them to. I need corocoro asap I need to know more.

However I don't see anything hinting at a new type for pokabu's final form which is very dissappointing if he is pure fire.
the rumour mentioned he shoots out steam in his final stage, whihc would imply part Water Type.

if he's Fire/Water I'm choosing him, regardless of how epic the other two are.

Hmmm... Those rumors come across as a bit fake, simply because the names of the unidentified trio (At least slimer and loli) are a bit coincidental... Gothic + Black? Really? Hm, it just feels fishy! Also Ice/Fire type? A type (Along with Water/Fire) that people are always bringing up they'd like to see? And the Pokemon itself doesn't really make much sense, a burning icicle lol. At least when they did Ice/Grass it was believable (A christmas tree makes sense!). Heracross evo sounds like overkill, but then again so did Dusknoir and Magnezone :p. Sounds cool... I imagine it has a beefier looking Heracross with glad plating, a fancier looking horn and shell piece thing. Probably rearranging its BST by decreasing Def and increasing Attack and Def or something.

"Kasame" sounds really cool... An umbrella with a single eye hopping around? Ghost/Water? Yessss.

It seems fake, and if it turns out to actually BE fake then meh.

Hmmm... Those rumors come across as a bit fake, simply because the names of the unidentified trio (At least slimer and loli) are a bit coincidental... Gothic + Black? Really? Hm, it just feels fishy!

Yes, because names being puns on a Pokémon's descriptors is completely unprecedented.

the rumour mentioned he shoots out steam in his final stage, whihc would imply part Water Type.

Fire water would definately mess up the type cycle and it just doesn't seem right to have basicly the choice of 2 water pokemon when choosing a pokemon. However it would be a sweet type. I always thought of a greek influenced for fire water pokemon because of greek fire and all

Steam isn't always water though, at least not in pokemon. In fact we have a steam based (steam powered moreso) pokemon and it is pure fire.

Can't say anything for sure until we have solid proof, of course, but fire/water is unlikely.

fire/water is also not a good typing either, weak to rock, ground, eletric. 3 very common types on today metagame, sure its neutral to grass and 4X resist fire/steel but i would rather use something like heatran or suicune for bulky fire or water pokemon.

Fire water would definately mess up the type cycle and it just doesn't seem right to have basicly the choice of 2 water pokemon when choosing a pokemon. However it would be a sweet type. I always thought of a greek influenced for fire water pokemon because of greek fire and all
Kind of agree with all this. I mean, Grass/Dragon would be more likely to happen...I can't see there being two water starters. As much as I'd want that it's very unlikely :(

Greek fire is pimp and so would a pokemon based off of it. Signature move could be base 80 water with 30% burn rate :P

If Tsutaja can't be Grass/Dragon, then you know Pokabu won't be Fire/Water, just saying.
Tsutaja can be Grass/Dragon. whether it likely will be or not is a different matter.

I know Pokabu won't be Fire/Water, but the way the rumoured final stage is described could lead to that, which is what I was drawing attention to. unless it's smoke and not steam, and the person just got them mixed up, that part of the rumour makes this seem like nothing but wishful thinking.

which is a shame, because a lot of these rumours are quite cool.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Steam isn't always water though, at least not in pokemon. In fact we have a steam based (steam powered moreso) pokemon and it is pure fire.
Are you talking about Torkoal? I don't think that's steam. I think it's white smoke, hence its ability 'White Smoke'.

Although it would be very cool if Torkoal learned Hydro Pump.

Tsutaja can be Grass/Dragon. whether it likely will be or not is a different matter.

I know Pokabu won't be Fire/Water, but the way the rumoured final stage is described could lead to that, which is what I was drawing attention to. unless it's smoke and not steam, and the person just got them mixed up, that part of the rumour makes this seem like nothing but wishful thinking.

which is a shame, because a lot of these rumours are quite cool.
It could still be steam and not water. Look at Torkoal for instance.

cool? yes, but i dont see how he would make good use of hydro pump, dont he already learn stone edge, EQ and i dont know wtf else that kill fire type switch ins? hydro pump would be there just for show.

on the rumors part i always prefer to think they are fake until 100% fully confirmed, call me coward or whatever but better safe then sorry.

cool? yes, but i dont see how he would make good use of hydro pump, dont he already learn stone edge, EQ and i dont know wtf else that kill fire type switch ins? hydro pump would be there just for show.

on the rumors part i always prefer to think they are fake until 100% fully confirmed, call me coward or whatever but better safe then sorry.
Yeah, some of these rumors are a little out there. I hope they're true but not regarding them as such until a website can confirm it (cough Serebii)

Torkoal with hydro pump would be sick...not much application but 85 sp. atk is decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)