SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

The Calyrex rider forms seems to fix a lot of the Horses problems, which is great.

Ice Rider gets Leech Seed, Life Dew, and Trick Room, to provide it with longevity as well as to take advantage of its low speed
Shadow Rider gets Psychic/Psyshock, Giga Drain, Draining Kiss, Tri Attack, Leaf Storm and Pollen Puff to increase its shallow movepool
Curious to see how the Ice riding form fares, since it's got a bad type combo and is still very slow. But its stat total is still pretty bonkers for a place like OU.

The Calyrex rider forms seems to fix a lot of the Horses problems, which is great.

Ice Rider gets Leech Seed, Life Dew, and Trick Room, to provide it with longevity as well as to take advantage of its low speed
Shadow Rider gets Psychic/Psyshock, Giga Drain, Draining Kiss, Tri Attack, Leaf Storm and Pollen Puff to increase its shallow movepool
Draining Kiss??? I am NOT letting Calyrex kiss me or anyone else if I can help it

Maybe it's a lore thing for the tapus, their power comes from their bond with alola specifically, so they wouldn't get full use of their terrains in galar?

Not that I think this is a better explanation than balance, I hate it when plot gets in the way of doing something cool.

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
Does anyone have info on 1) regieleki's ability (what's the multiplier?) and 2) regieleki's signature move's BP?

Jesus I'm stuck already. How the hell do I proceed with this Calyrex event? Peony just keeps telling me to check the statue but I'm checking it and nothing is happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)