Post your searing hot takes

In my opinion, Sword and Shield aren’t bad games. I think that they are perfectly fine Pokémon games, probably not the best, but I think they’re pretty good. I’ve replayed them a few times, and they’re still enjoyable, sure some elements are kinda lazy, but others are absolutely amazing, especially the Pokémon origins, they are so deep and thought out its really cool.

I was recently told by my doctor to cut out wheat entirely, reduce the amount of cheese and red meat I eat, and try to avoid acidic and spicy food.

This, you may notice is the entirety of a pepperoni pizza.
Thus, in an excessive amount of coping I must throw my support behind the idea that pizza isn't even that good.

I won't miss it it's not that good an excessively cold take :psycry::psycry::psycry:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I was recently told by my doctor to cut out wheat entirely, reduce the amount of cheese and red meat I eat, and try to avoid acidic and spicy food.

This, you may notice is the entirety of a pepperoni pizza.
Thus, in an excessive amount of coping I must throw my support behind the idea that pizza isn't even that good.

I won't miss it it's not that good an excessively cold take :psycry::psycry::psycry:
Just have a pop tart instead lol

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
mayonnaise does suck alone but have you tried it with honey pineapple sauce
Congratulations On Reaching 15 Posts!!
yes, I do believe condradulations are indeed in order for this most esteemed user,
for finally achieving a hard earned 15 posts on equally esteemed Smogon Forum Smogoff.
Well done! Now you are free to:
  • Apply for National Dex OU tutoring
  • I think maybe enter tournaments?
  • Idk that's it I think????
What an incredible mark you have made on this forum! Thank you for making Smogoff
a better place and being a part of this wonderful community,
and not just using it as a public toilet for you to smear shit all over like a deranged person in an asylum!!
Looking forward to watching you hone your craft as a postér and
help us develop our society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)