Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Complete: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86140

Claiming 1 EC, MC, DC for Sparkles, Rex, and Wylie
Sparkles and Wylie's KO bonus goes into their EC

Rex(Scraggy) gains Hi Jump Kick
Sparkles(Litwick) and Eevee (Wylie) gains Substitute
(will remove MC's after approved)

Trainer Counters going into the below Eevee

Eevee (Bugs) (M)
Nature: Adamamt (Attack raised by *, Special Attack is lowered by *)

Type: Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: ***(+)
Def: **
SpA: *(-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 55
Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Charm
Yawn
Wish
Swagger
Retaliation
Substitute

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
I claim 2 trainer counters from this match. I shall purchase a Togepi with it.

Togepi [Kax$TAR] (F)
Nature: Modest (SpA +*, Atk -*)

Type:

Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: (-)
Def: ***
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 20

Abilities:

Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
(DW) Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Moves:

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Gift Pass
Nasty Plot
Foresight
Assist Power
Protect
Light Screen
Thunder Wave

In addition, I use up my move counter for Shuriken the Starmie and teach it Hydro Pump.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3334642#post3334642

This battle is done. I'm saving the MC, and the KO bonus is going towards my EC. I'll get a pokemon with the trainer counters, and I'll edit the post when I decide which one. EDIT: Decided on a Togepi; Quartz

Togepi [Quartz] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (Increase Special attack by *, decrease Speed by 15%, 5% increase to attacks)

Type:

Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: 1
Def: ***
SpA: *** (+1)
Spe: 17 (20/ 1.15)

EC: 0/9

Hustle: (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate): This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck (DW): (Innate): This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Attacks:

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Follow Me
Gift Pass
Ancient Power

Extrasensory
Morning Sun
Nasty Plot

Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
FlameThrower

Hey, I haven't updated in a while, so I have quite a bit I need to take care of.
Ice-eyes vs. Rediamond (ref: smashlloyd20)
In this battle, Gastly gained 1 Evolution Counter and 1 move counter, and I earned two trainer counters.
Dogfish44 vs. Deck Knight
Earned two ref counters
Rediamond vs. Limewire
Gastly, Ralts, and Vulpix all earned 1 Evolution Counter, 1 Dream counter (except Gastly), 1 Move Counter, and 1 KO Counter. I earned 2 Trainer counters.

As for move counters, I would to use Vulpix move counter on Will-o-wisp, Gastly's on Shadow Ball, and Ralt's on Hypnosis.

I would like to use Ralt's KO counter, along with its evolution counter and a ref counter, to reach 4/9 and evolve into Kirlia. I would like to put the other ref counter, and Vulpix KO counter towards its evolution counter, bringing her up to 3/9.
With my four trainer counters, I would like to purchase the following:

Mankey [Nuclear] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+*Att, -*Def)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: **** (+)
Def: * (-)
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 70

Abilities:
Vital Spirit: [Innate] This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action
Anger Point: [Innate] When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).
Competitive Spirit: [Innate] The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. [DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Covet
Scratch
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Fury Swipes
Karate Chop
Seismic Toss
Screech
Assurance
Fury Swipes
Focus Energy
Close Combat
Rock Slide
Counter
Hone Claws
Taunt
Overheat

Seedot [LOCKE] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+*Att, -*SpAtt)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
SpA: *(-)
Spe: 30

Abilities:

Chlorophyll:[Innate]During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Early Bird: [Innate] This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Wicked Thief: [Innate] This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and the opposing Pokemon strikes it with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. [DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Bide
Harden
Growth
Nature Power
Synthesis
Bullet Seed
Quick Attack
Leech Seed
Dig
Swords Dance
Sunny Day

From this battle I claim 2 trainer counters and Facilier the Murkrow claims 1 EC, 1 MC and 1 DC.

I wish to spend the 2 trainer counters on this:

Frillish [Ursula] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type: Water/Ghost
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: * (-)
SpA: **** (+)
Spe: 40

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recover HP equal to what the damage would have done.
Cursed Body: (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.
Damp (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Attacks:
Bubble
Water Sport
Absorb
Night Shade
BubbleBeam
Recover
Water Pulse

Acid Armor
Confuse Ray
Pain Split

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Surf

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
from this battle http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86465

I claim 2 Trainer Counters

Also Azure gets a Move counter which I will use so it learns Aqua Tail. The KO bonus counter I will transfer to its Evolution Counter.

I use my 2 Trainer Counters to purchase

Riolu, Lee (M)
Nature: Mild (+ Special Attack -Defence)

Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Riolu
Atk: ***
Def: *(-)
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 60

Abilities:

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Mischievous Heart (DW) (Innate): The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech

Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Vacuum Wave

Drain Punch
Focus Blast
Shadow Claw

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Trainer Counters going into the below Eevee
I claim 2 trainer counters from this match. I shall purchase a Togepi with it.
Decided on a Togepi; Quartz
With my four trainer counters, I would like to purchase the following:
I wish to spend the 2 trainer counters on this:
All 6 of you are approved.

E:
Destiny_Warrior said:
I'm also buying a Pokemon with my Trainer Counters:-
Also approved.

Zarator (from the previous page) only new Pokémon need to be approved.

Because of the new rule, I'm converting the 10 teams I've checked into 2 approval tokens. I will not be spending these atm, but I figured I need to post here to confirm that I'm receiving them.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86140

I get 2 TC.
Electrike gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO counter (converted to a TC).
Chikorita gets 1 EC, 1 MC and 1 DC.
Mankey gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO counter (converted to a MC).

Electrike learns Charge, Chikorita learns Body Slam, and Mankey learns Reversal and Taunt.

My 3 Trainer Counters go on this:

Murkrow [James] (M)
Nature: Naive (a 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks, subtracts * from SpD)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use more devious Dark-type attacks while attracted. Revenge and Vengeance have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: ***
SpA: ***
SpD: *(-)
Spe: 105(+)

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Mischievous Heart (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Faint Attack
Perish Song
Roost
Bark Out
Fly
Taunt

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86248

I get two ref counters from here. At the moment, I'm not sure what to do with them, so I'll just stockpile them for now.

EDIT: So it turns out I got how to spend my move counters completely wrong. I've spent one ref counter for a move counter for Mankey, and now Chikorita has Flash (no Body Slam), Mankey has Reversal (no Taunt), and Electrike has Charge.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
GoldenKnight vs. HD

This was one tough battle to decide. Anyways, I am claiming 2 Referee tokens. 1 of the Tokens will go into Mantyke's EC. Therefore, Mantyke evolves into Mantine.

The second token goes into Cacnea's MC. This is used to give Cacnea the move Sucker Punch.

Samurai: You can't evolve. The new requirements make you have 4 EC for a first evolution. But the rest is approved.

TotalPotato: Stuff approved.

Smash: Approved.

Acklow: Ref Token usage and evolution approved.

That makes 5 approvals for me. Good job guys!

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GoldenKnight vs. HD
Objection vs Axaj

ok so from these I'll be evolving my dratini into the powerful, yet majestic DRAGONAIR and will be teaching it outrage and thunderbolt with its KO counters and the ref counter i got.

EC:4/9
MC:3 --> 0 again
DC:2/5

my nohface ends up looking like a nohface that just learned perish song

EC: 3/6
MC: 1 --> 0 again
DC: 2/5

finally i'm getting a porygon because it's boss and i can???

TC: 6 --> 2

<Porygon> [Brian] (Gender: We're not sure...)
Nature: Calm

Type:

Stats:

Porygon
HP: 100
Atk: **(-)
Def: ****(+)
Spe: 40

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analyze (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Attacks:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86652

Poliwag will be using it's MC to get Hydro Pump.
In addition I'd like to get this Pokemon:

Budew [Rose] (F)

Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack. Subtracts * from Attack.)

Type:
Grass - Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Poison - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Budew
Atk: * (-1)
SpA: *** (+1)
Spe: 55

MC:

Abilities:
Natural Cure: This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.
Leaf Guard (DW): In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Extrasensory

Venom Shock
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
The winner, TIK, receives one EC, one MC, and one DC for his slowpoke, and it also receives 2 KO counters.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86651 my battle vs ILoveLiza

Claiming these counters and the 2 Trainer counters I get for completing the battle. I will spend my Move Counter and 2 KO Counters on the moves Thunder Wave and Slack Off.

Slowpoke (*) [NASCAR] (M)
Nature: Calm (+Special Defense, -Attack)

Slack Off
Thunder Wave

taking the shit from the bullshit match
to bump up my badass cubchoo

EC: 2/6

after adding the flat "in the match" bonus, and the ko counter

EC: 4/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

and since colosshale got

EC: 1/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

i am applying the mc to Muddy Water

and since apparently the rules are gay

Horsea [Poseidon] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+Att, -Def)
Type:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Def: **(-)
SpD: *
Spe: 60

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
(Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, dealing 2 more damage with its critical hits.
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility
Disable
Signal Beam
Razor Wind
Scald
Ice Beam
Rain Dance

TIK, ILL, HD, and Zarator, all of you are approved. However, TIK, you don't need to post your whole pokemon, only the new moves you are getting. please delete the slowpoke information, it just clogs up the thread. Other than that, good job all.

EDIT: HD, you said that you used your trainer counter towards evolution. However, that can't be done. Only ref tokens can be applied anywhere, trainer counters can only be used towards items and new pokemon. At this point, your tsunbear should have 4 EC, and you should have two trainer counters. If you meant ref tokens instead, correct the words. Otherwise, you'll need to revert the evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)