Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

Unless it becomes physical abuse and sexual assault.. then I'd react like the above.. but if he's just a douchebag with a dirty mouth and pathetic way of acting / being a loon, then not much else to do than ignore, same with the females that text or text him.

I got some problems with the friend I've talked some days ago. He finally got a girl that like him, but now he don't wanna date her anymore because she's fat, since he isn't any close to beauty I told him that would be a great couple (she's very nice with him) and he gotmad at me. He was talking that she was fat and he don't want this to him, then I remembered that he don't have others girls to date and that most of the girl don't wanna date him (sad truth that he keeps forgeting).

A few days ago he called me to go to a club, my girlfriend wasn't able to go with me and I told him that I would go too. He started to be a dick and wanted me to let my girlfriend at home and go without her, that make me get made at him and I said "You wanna fuck my relationship just to go to the club where you gonna act like a dumb guy that can't go out with any girl so you can come at me in the next day crying that girls don't like you and you'll have to live alone". My girlfriend tried to help him to give another chance to that girl but he don't want. Since then we don't talk about girls anymore.

I just wanted to show him that he don't have much options, since girls also choose men and he isn't good looking and don't know how to talk to a girl (not like the douchbag from the story above, he's just [maximum level] shy). I already told him that and he still thinks he can get top girls without change nothing...

I had to talk this to someone, now I can relax a little bit better.

xenu

Banned deucer.
has it occurred to you that you may be coming across as a gigantic, patronizing douchebag?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think that any relationship built on "this is the best I can do" not only needlessly limits yourself, but it also greatly hurts the other person. If one's sole reason for staying in a relationship is because he/she believes they can't do any better, then they're lacking confidence and independence, in my opinion. You don't need to date someone to be happy. If you love life and enjoy who you are, potential dates are bound to notice at some point. If you impose limits on yourself, then those limits exist. You lock yourself into your own chains.

But really what's worse about the situation is you two guys making that girl feel under appreciated. If she's a nice, funny person, then that's awesome. It already sounds like she has a lot of inner beauty. Don't go ruining that by judging her worth based on her physical appearance. People are people, not trophies or cattle :I

Well, I told him to date because she's nice, he talked about she beenig fat... And I also tried say to him that he must think good of himself, but them he started to act like an asshole to the girls that don't wanna date him... I think he don't accept regection and don't accept the idea that he don't have even a good talk with girls...

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, turning someone down just on looks is a pretty shitty thing to do, in fact I hope he didn't dump the girl telling her she was fat (goodbye self-esteem) BUT a relationship needs real physical attraction to really work. You should desire your partner, nor just date and fuck him/her just because you can.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I liked fat girls when I was fat. Honestly its probably because I thought I couldn't do better on the account that I was, you know, obese. But nowadays although I have no problem getting a average size/slim girl (I do love petite women), and my confidence has gone way up, I still find myself loving fat girls. Big girls are welcome in my life (pants? Bedroom? Heart?) anytime, So maybe it wasnt because I was fat that I liked them in the past.

Hmm, who knows why we are attracted to what we are and why we prefer this over that. The rules of attraction can be very complicated.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
christ, the problem is that chronusgreed's friend is just way too immature to be dating any girl right now. he sounds like he rejected the girl as a person too and not just a potential girlfriend, because she's fat. kid needs to grow up.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah. I pretty much came to that same conclusion, Alison. I didn't feel like really adding much because others like birkal's post especially pretty much said what I would have said most likely had I contributed. Also guessing his friend is somewhere between the age of 12 and 16. In fact my guess is the same for chronusgreed himself (no offense. Sorry brah)

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey so i have a shitty "friend"

he says really sex-negative and rapey things all the time and as a Bro Dude ive pushed them off a little bit and been able to ignore them or just bitch at him when he says them. but it's gotten kinda bad lately! a few weeks ago he said my girlfriend was a gold-digging whore who was just fucking me for financial reasons. that was pretty shitty, and now the two of them are never in the same room, but it gets worse!

it turns out when you make it a policy to bitch about "friendzoning women" and how evil feminists won't let you stop rapes from happening by blaming the victim (this guy legitimately believes the short skirt = rape bullshit), that it might make you more likely to be sexually douchey! so a girl i don't talk to much showed me these crazy offensive / sexually harassing texts this guy sends and they are pretty awful! Like, "i will cum on your face" awful. so i asked him to back it the fuck off, and since he is the King Of Rationalization he has made the following arguments in his defense - "you're missing context" (the context is "she was thinking of setting up an okcupid" - not making this up, that's the only context!), "she asked me to be more sexually explicit" (never happened), "you're a stupid (BAN ME PLEASE) white knight", etc

so i decided to talk to some other girl that he mentions on a somewhat regular basis about this, and guess what, she gets sexually harassed all the time too. so this guy is just pretending to be a social outcast / fuckup or is at least exploiting his naivete to get away with it. what do i do other than never talk to him again
give me a name

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Because when he's without a girl he start to cry to me that he don't have a girl. It's getting anoying.
To be fair I know someone like this and it does get tedious. I just tend to act nonchalant towards his moaning and in the end he goes away and moans to someone else. I don't have a lot of patience for people like this.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Bullshit, not having an intimate relationship with someone because they're not physically attractive to you is perfectly valid.
Dumping someone just basing yourself in looks because other people will deem he or she unattractive whereas you do think he or she is attractive enough IS a shitty thing to do.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I just had to share this:

How many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they’d just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw.

I just had to share this:

How many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they’d just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw.
Obligatory "the friend-zone doesn't exist" post.

Haha, that's pretty good though, I'll have to remember it.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the guy defriended me on facebook. lol. debating the merits of posting a "just so you know, *name removed* sexually harasses women on a regular basis"

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Relevant

'The Science of the Friend Zone'

Not saying I agree or disagree with what this guy is saying, it just was an interesting watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)