RNG NOC: GAME OVER

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think time is UP!

So I'm Zelda. Hi everyone! I got this nice and dandy Triforce of Wisdom. Which........ Safeguards >_>>>>>>>>>>

So lets see what I have been doing. Night 1 I idled. Blocking random mafia role is not worth risking blocking a potential village inspect.

Night 2 I knew that ms claimed to have been hooked, but I decided still to idle, because A I didn't expect him to be hooked twice in a row, two I didn't want to potentially block a BG from protecting him against a possible mafia attack. And then he still claims to be hooked.

Finally Night 3 I did FINALLY Safeguard MS, and what was my result you ask? I couldn't find MS, not in his house not anywhere, unable to safeguard him. So I'm a safeguard, I assume I should be blocking any other role that may have caused this, so I come to the conclusion: MS had to have done this to himself. So MS care to explain my result?

Blackhawk11

one on one
My guess is he was at the bar that was referenced in Obbmud's PM.

As long as we're naming role names...
I'm Link :)
I would have had a shiny sword that kills people, but recent anti-weapon legislation in Hyrule has left me with nothing.

My current scumlist: yoshinite, celever, and eagle4. Prove me wrong fellas.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay

more cowbell gave me info that shiny skarmory did not want to give me

basically it is bad news, worst of all for some reason lightwolf's 'safeguard' seems to not work on me(or he's lying, or the roleblocker has a higher priority)

lol lightwolf you should attempted to block the 'mafia roleblocker'

anyway

my scum list: Auraguardian(I'm rather confident about this) celever(I'm not so confident about this) and yoshinite(I'm least confident about this, could be another bad player for all I know)

somehow contrary to some people I think Eagle4 is town??? ugh now you make me doubt myself

i guess i can paraphrase my role

I am a "townhunter". I "hunt" town and visit them. If I get them correct they will be informed of my presence and both of us are cleared. If I get them wrong I die. Both of us are not allowed to post in the thread regarding this "townhuntment", but of course we can chainsaw defend each other

Additionally, theres this power that allows me to transfer my townhunting status to one player that I have successfully townhunted. So Yes I'm pretty slow I could have just ditched my role and gave it to [snip] so I'll be a vanilla townie and the roleblocker cant do shit o.O ingenious but slow

I've been trying to target Eagle4 the past 4 nights, because I thought he was town. but lol roleblocked

yes

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
my scumhunting reveals:

snaqquaza is most probably town
light wolf is probably town
blackhawk is likely town
eagle 4 is leaning town (you guys make me doubt myself)

^ please critique this list

no deadline hooray! all the time in the world

Blackhawk11

one on one
MS my scum-read on eagle is by far my weakest, but it's my read nonetheless. I am a little curious about Aura Gaurdian. I've had a pretty strong town read on him this entire game but that read is starting to slip away.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Metal Sonic, I quite agree with your scumlist from what I have seen from this game, but could you give small explenation of why you think so, I would like to gather more info about them, like if I missed a strange post of them

LightWolf

lightwoof
No Metal Sonic this doesn't make sense. My role's one use is to block a non kill mafia role, we have "proof" of two mafia roles, one seem a very likely one time silence, that was used this very day, which actually I just realised, brings up a very interesting question. Either way if my one use is to maybe block a one time silence I'm eating my hat. I see no way that I couldn't block the hooker, and even if I couldn't, it doesn't clear up why I couldn't target you in the first place, your explanation is bullshit, as our very likely only inspector-like role other than our dear dead tracker revealing yourself as a power role was completely stupid. And finally, SHARE THE GODDAMN HOOKER FLAVOUR! I p much described my, I couldn't find you at home or anywhere safeguard result, so how about you give us the hooker's flavour who has been hooking you for 3 nights!

Now on the silence, there is something strange here. We are at LYLO. Mafia had someone silenced, leading to the vote going between 7 people, making 4 majority. So math says, 3 mafs if lylo? But wouldn't it be MYLO with out the silence? We know there can't be 4 mafs, I kind of doubt there is an anti village neutral, so there has to be 3 mafs. But in that case, it can only mean the silence can't be one time use, they have been saving it till MYLO to make it LYLO, so we don't catch on. But the host himself quickly confirmed it was a LYLO, so the silence is p much confirmed to be a not one time thing... This seems like a cunning plan... Tooooooo cunning, yes I'm looking at you AG. Also an interesting math I may want to point out. Eagle was voting Yoshinite for 2 days. 2 DAYS, Majority is 4, 3 mafs left. Mafia had all the time to win this in an instant and win this, by putting 3 votes Yoshinite and winning the game. This leads me to 3 possibilities. A Eagle is mafia and by extension they only had 2 more votes to put out, B Yoshinite is mafia so obviously they couldn't insta hammer, C Celever is mafia and they couldn't get 3 total votes. C can be true with either A or B, but I highly doubt A and B are both true, and at least 1 of A B C is true. Now I actually highly doubt C, it's an unneeded risk silencing a mafia buddy at this point, A if he gets lynched he can't defend himself which might save hides B He can't vote, risking a very easy insta win if a villager votes another villager C It actually cast more an more doubt on celever.

Celever may be mafia, but I do not want to make him a lynch today. Currently I'm leaning towards Eagle+AG. Why? Well fairly simple. I smell AG's cunning behind all this. As for the first A B C, I find A the most likely. Eagle basically openly denied the possibility of this being a LYLO early and left a vote on someone for 2 days. This seems very much like bidding his time till someone follows his vote so that his buddies may jump on it. I just can't see a villager not realising this math if they actually think about how LYLO works. The fact he changed his vote later and didn't unvote is another strike for him. Sure he voted AG for like 2 hours, but that may have been AG telling him to do that, nothing than a little attacking each other eh? This also happened p much after the host confirmed that it's LYLO, interesting coincidence.

ALAS, I WON'T VOTE, AND I EXPECT NO ONE TO FUCKING VOTE OR I WILL PERSONALLY RIP THEM TO LITTLE PIECES.

If there are truly 3 mafia members around able to vote, one wrong vote can mean an instant loss. Also may I remind how EVERYONE DEAD INSTANTLY SUSPECTED ME WHEN I PLACED MY VOTE VERY EARLY IN THE LYLO DAY OF THE LAST NOC GAME?????????? Yeah that's exactly what Eagle did, and it's not different in the slightest, 1 vote from a villager on another villager can mean an instant loss.

I see no way that I couldn't block the hooker, and even if I couldn't, it doesn't clear up why I couldn't target you in the first place, your explanation is bullshit, as our very likely only inspector-like role other than our dear dead tracker revealing yourself as a power role was completely stupid. And finally, SHARE THE GODDAMN HOOKER FLAVOUR!
Agreeing that it was stupid, and I think he already shared the flavor. I think it was Day 3 when we were getting suspicious of him.
there has to be 3 mafs.
See: OP, in which is states there are three.
This seems like a cunning plan... Tooooooo cunning, yes I'm looking at you AG. <Excess stuff snip> Currently I'm leaning towards Eagle+AG. Why? Well fairly simple. I smell AG's cunning behind all this. As for the first A B C, I find A the most likely. Eagle basically openly denied the possibility of this being a LYLO early and left a vote on someone for 2 days. This seems very much like bidding his time till someone follows his vote so that his buddies may jump on it. I just can't see a villager not realising this math if they actually think about how LYLO works. The fact he changed his vote later and didn't unvote is another strike for him. Sure he voted AG for like 2 hours, but that may have been AG telling him to do that, nothing than a little attacking each other eh? This also happened p much after the host confirmed that it's LYLO, interesting coincidence.
Happening then was coincidence. That was when I realized Eagle might be mafia. I agree with that aspect of your analysis, but not with the one that says I'm mafia. As for my alleged cunning: Please recall my track record in NOC games. Namely, massive personal failure, usually. I don't have that much cunning in this environment. Regular mafia games, sure, because I'm used to them. I don't save silences, I use them liberally. Might be best to

Also, I'd love to know two things from Metal Sonic
1) Why do YOU think I'm mafia? LW explained his reasoning, so I don't need to ask him, but I would love to know your reasoning.
2) If you've been hooked all these past nights, then how can you have successfully townhunted someone to transfer your power to them?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Also, I'd love to know two things from Metal Sonic
1) Why do YOU think I'm mafia? LW explained his reasoning, so I don't need to ask him, but I would love to know your reasoning.
2) If you've been hooked all these past nights, then how can you have successfully townhunted someone to transfer your power to them?

1) Your posts somehow ping my scum radar(or whatever analogy you call it) a surprisingly lots of times. Dropped lots of scum tells which were so many(from an experienced player) that I would definitely notice

2) I did not get the chance transfer my power. I've only thought of it a little too late

Lightwolf for some reason I could not understand your second paragraph about the A B C, a little too complex

Hooker Flavour "You have been kidnapped this night, therefore your townhunt on Eagle4 failed"

the underlined part is verbatim, the second part is paraphrased

Blackhawk11

one on one
Lightwolf I wholeheartedly agree with that post. I already posted to say that no one should vote also.

I'm not pushing for a celever lynch, as I said earlier, it would be foolish, but I have a hard time believing that he is so bad at being village that he blatantly argues for the lynch of three successive villagers. I've though through the ABC possibilities that you listed as well. I think that it guarantees that at least one of celever, yoshinite, and eagle is mafia, and I'm willing to bet that at least two of them are. I'd like to see a defense by both yoshinite and eagle on this issue.

Back. Took longer than expected, but at least I got to see the Champagne region's countryside for 4 hours.

Eagle was voting Yoshinite for 2 days. 2 DAYS, Majority is 4, 3 mafs left. Mafia had all the time to win this in an instant and win this, by putting 3 votes Yoshinite and winning the game. This leads me to 3 possibilities. A Eagle is mafia and by extension they only had 2 more votes to put out, B Yoshinite is mafia so obviously they couldn't insta hammer, C Celever is mafia and they couldn't get 3 total votes.
Well I know A is not true, and I'll prove it (as much as I can) at the end of this post, but onto B and C. First of all, out of the options mentioned, B is the option I'm most confident in. I don't know what to think about Celever anymore. Also, I'd like to point out that I had no idea the day was LYLO (yes even with the title), until your post. The fact that celever had been silenced which caused the day to be LYLO had completely slipped my mind.

Anyway, hi all I'm a Vigilante :)

I haven't killed anybody yet for obvious reasons (No mafians confirmed), and I doubt I will this game (unless it saves the town from losing), but just letting you know that I am village. So I think that at least one of the three claimed vanillas (Yoshinite, Blackhawk11, Snaquaza) is mafia, it would make sense. My bet is on Yoshinite atm. Also, the MS and LW incident is interesting what with the hooking and safeguarding. LW's posts have made me believe he's town, but I've been fairly convinced that MS has been town this whole time also, so I have no idea why MS didn't get his results through (plus that would save me from having to explain myself since I'll be confirmed village by then). So, it's between LW lying, MS lying, or just the hosts screwing up. I kinda think it's the hosts screwing up, idunno :/

AG, you haven't said your role yet, please do so, ty

LightWolf

lightwoof
Well the fact that towards the second half of my post I realised that the silence has to be a more than one time deal, I'm actually decently ok with the explanation that I don't get to block that "kidnapper", which as a flavour fits I guess.

Also about the transfer, what MS is I believe doing, is claiming is that he is the mason converter, and what he should have done is transferred the rights to the other mason while he was alive, and yes you two really should have thought of that. Now I guess on the off chance celever is the mason, I can believe MS for now.

Now Eagle, care to enlighten me on something. What's your role name. I claimed Zelda.

Also, Blackhawk, you are Link the vanilla? Just making sure i got that post right.

LW, earlier I came to the A-B-C conclusion earlier but didn't voice it as people were saying five was majority and was confused. Just so you know, I deleted my Role PM but I remember the guy turned to gold. Anyone who knows Zelda well might be able to decipher? Also I'm having trouble believing Eagle4 is vigilante. First of all, he didn't state his character name. Second of all, a Vigilante in a Beginner game seems a little bit weird. I feel like there would be too many noobs that would start randomly killing people. Eagle4 is experienced and may think that there would be no counterclaim vigilante. But that's just my two cents. Eagle4 also might've felt the freedom to vote, as he voted for both me and AG, because he knows there will be no mafia jumping on him.

Now Eagle, care to enlighten me on something. What's your role name. I claimed Zelda.
I'm Midna, the true Twilight Princess.

Yoshinite said:
LW, earlier I came to the A-B-C conclusion earlier but didn't voice it as people were saying five was majority and was confused. Just so you know, I deleted my Role PM but I remember the guy turned to gold. Anyone who knows Zelda well might be able to decipher? Also I'm having trouble believing Eagle4 is vigilante. First of all, he didn't state his character name. Second of all, a Vigilante in a Beginner game seems a little bit weird. I feel like there would be too many noobs that would start randomly killing people. Eagle4 is experienced and may think that there would be no counterclaim vigilante. But that's just my two cents. Eagle4 also might've felt the freedom to vote, as he voted for both me and AG, because he knows there will be no mafia jumping on him.
Okay, so the first thing I find off about this post is the fact that you've deleted your role PM. I don't really think you have, I think you're just saying this so that you get away with explaining your role in little detail, when it could quite possibly a mafia role. I've stated my character name in this post. Also, I'm sorry if you think that a Vigilante in a beginner's game is a bit weird, but that's what SS gave me so I can't help it. I do agree that it could cause a lot of unwanted deaths if the guy who had the role was particularly nooby, but for the most part, I doubt people would just kill people without them being confirmed mafia. Also, where is everybody getting this "Eagle4 is experienced" from? I've played in 2 NOCs. The first was when I was actually mafia, and I was lynched on D2. On the second NOC, I subbed out on D2. All in all, I haven't had much experience. There could still be a person counterclaiming me as vigilante; but then I'll know he's mafia and lynch the ass out of him. Sure, you could say that a vigilante is easy-ish for a mafia to claim, but it's not my fault that I was given a role of vigilante by the hosts. I felt the freedom to vote because I thought that the majority was 5 instead of 4, meaning the mafia couldn't bring it to 5 votes. Of course, I was oblivious to the fact that celever being silenced meant that the majority was 4.

Okay, now I've got that out the way, top 3 scum reads in order of confidence

1. Yoshinite
2. Aura Guardian
3. celever

And I've realised that Snaquaza/Fire Blast is going unnoticed for the majority of the game. Here's some questions to you Snaquaza:

1. What do you think of celever's silence
2. What do you think about MS still being hooked when LW safeguarded him?
3. Out of the guys who have claimed vanillager, which one do you think is most likely to be mafia?

Role: Gor Coro (I looked him up, and I suspect a misspelling in my PM, and that it should be Gor Coron)
Power: I think at this point in time, it is for our best if I don't claim this just now given just what my role is. Lightwolf might understand, but I think the absence of counter-claims for so central a role name means that it is safe to let him know in this way.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
^what the heck

I'm pretty sure that those who are refusing to claim are suspect (Aura and yoshi)

and they were already suspect according to my scum list

It seems that there are no counter claims????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)