RNG NOC: GAME OVER

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh, my post button isnt working

Anyway, I haven't got my role PM until a small time ago, yesterday

So anyway, I am Colin the vanillager, I win if we eliminate the Twilight Horde or if nothing can prevent the same

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know. But I've never heard of colin so his name doesn't stick.

you and yoshinite will be held for trial at LYLO

btw: are me, gronk and lightwolf the only town PRs in the game? really?

MAJORITY REACHED, Eagle4 will be lynched today.

It is now Twilight; I will probably leave it like that for at least 12 or so hours, as there's some actual discussion right now. You may talk, but not change votes. Expect a night update somewhere later today or tomorrow.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm only a safeguard, that is specified, either way pray I can block their silence in our favour. And if the silence does happen, don't give a fuck about it, they could easily bullshit here, ignore the silence DON'T BE SWAYED. And MS, do not consider Blackhawk clean just for the claim, he could be like Dark Link or whatever who replaced the actual link, dundundun.

Blackhawk11

one on one
I can assure anyone who doubts me that I am not Dark Link (apparently Dark Link had a short cameo in TP, but did not play a significant enemy role). Obviously a game without Link would be very surprising. I'm just regular old Link, trying to save the world :)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can assure anyone who doubts me that I am not Dark Link (apparently Dark Link had a short cameo in TP, but did not play a significant enemy role). Obviously a game without Link would be very surprising. I'm just regular old Link, trying to save the world :)
Jackie Chan mafia didn't have Jackie Chan.

Also the games are called Legend of Zelda, not Legend of Link :)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
clean players: me(I didnt die to eagle LOL)
Blackhawk(no link counter claim)
celever(ded)
Lightwolf(no zelda counter claim)

lynch pool:
aura guardian(master of bs)
eagle(i got fooled)
yoshinite(total dumb)
snaquaza(i find this guy super town though)

Depending on which mafia role we lynch, I will choose my options.

If role blocker dies:

Mafia may kill me/LW. LW will *town roleblock* a scum, preferably the silencer. I will(townhunt? who?) I may consider townhunting Lw but realised that wont work since one of us is dying anyway. Maybe one of on the clean list. Either way, one of Me/LW is going to carry.

If silencer dies:
LW will attempt to block the mafia role blocker(ironic) I will town hunt as similar to plan A.

please tell me if any body thinks theres something wrong with the plan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)