RNG NOC: GAME OVER

okay, I'm gonna do this in chunks because giving my opinions on 13 pages all at once is not gonna be very good for my brain

day 1 impressions:

Eagle4 didn't put a vote down until he was called out on it, tries to role fish Metal Sonic in the early portion of the game (which is what caused MS to pull that "I am a PR doodoo"), wasn't as active as people were giving him credit for, would have probably been my d1 lynch

Yoshinite seems extremely non-committal to calling people scum (like here), and when he does his reasoning is a bit flawed. not sure whether to chalk it up to beginner townie or scummy just yet

Fire Blast looks p. townie to me

Obbmud says a lot of nothing

Celever likes latching onto other people's arguments; again, not sure whether it's new town or scum

CBT was a super easy lynch target for scum (an inactive), I'm surprised anybody on the wagon who was town didn't try and fight it more

gonna read D2 now

okay now that I actually saw Lightwolf's question directed at me from the last page:

on lightwolf: not really sure why everybody is taking his towniness for granted. I did a quick iso of him and he hasn't really...done anything. his callouts in the early game were good and pretty pro-town, but then he makes a bunch of reads when asked by gronk and doesn't really evaluate them. he's also super conservative with his vote, which is odd for a townie to do.

there's no point in me reading TAS since I'm not gonna call him anything else but town since that's what my role PM says

the interaction between obbmud and eagle is pretty interesting. I find eagle scummier, but I would actually rather lynch obbmud due to his connection to metal sonic

Lynch obbmud
FoS LightWolf
Fos Eagle4

Blackhawk11

one on one
Ok so, right now I'm liking the direction that the conversation is going, I think it just needs a little bit more activity.

FoS Fireblast, he hasn't posted in awhile, and his latest post was interesting. I believe it was Eagle who pointed out that he flip-flopped on yoshinite, originally saying "noob town" when he meant "noob mafia." Freudian slip maybe? He also left out Gronkasaurus and Lightwolf from his list of reads.
So here are some questions for you Fire Blast:
1) What is your opinion of Gronkasaurus Rex?
2) What is your opinion of Lightwolf?
3) What do you think about Cereza's latest posts? (possibly analyze her earlier posts as well)
4) What is your favorite pizza topping?

Yoshinite: I already have my FoS on you, and I'd like you to speak up.
1) Would it be a bad idea to lynch you? Why?
2) If we were forced to lynch someone this day and you were the only vote (disregard the possibility of a No Lynch), who would you lynch? Why?
3) What is your favorite type of cheese?

Hiya all, a lot to reply to ~
Also @eagle4 there are many different types of masons and I guess a lot of potential scenario's. Also blackhawk's translation makes it sound like obbmud doesn't think there are masons in the game idek.. Also mafia could have been given safe claims, seeing as this is a beginner game. Hmmm this kinda stuff is just, i dunno really don't want to think about it until late game. What do you think about cereza? Actually what do you think about her, lightwolf, metal sonic and fire blast?
Cereza: She's been fairly inactive this game, but for legit reasons. I said that her first post was decent when I did my read on her before, but she's doing what I was doing when I was mafia in MftD, which is saying stuff without really saying stuff. She doesn't understand the "lynch the experienced first", but she should have known that MC said that all roles were randomised after I posted. Her next post is then stating that we can find scum on behaviour and other stuff, which is a) stuff we knew already and b) not contributing to discussion. Her reads post is completely neutral, where she doesn't call anybody scummy or townie or anything like that. All in all, Cereza has been a player who hasn't posted anything which has had an impact on the discussion, it's all very safe. She hasn't found anybody profoundly scummy, hasn't found anybody very townie, I have a possible scum read on Cereza.

Lightwolf: Whilst Lightwolf hasn't posted much, I believe his posts have been decent and are helping the village. Whether that's a sign of townie or not, I don't know, but at least he's contributing more to the discussion. I find it strange how he didn't want to post his reads, because there wasn't anything note-worthy. Surely, at this stage in the game, there must be something note-worthy? Neutral.

Metal Sonic: As I stated before, Metal Sonic is most likely a power role townie, although I would like him to actually post reads on players or SOMETHING of substance, because all he is doing is "I'm not scummy" "that guy is scummy". Probable town.

Fire Blast: Like Cereza, he hasn't posted much, but his posts seem more genuine, and have something of substance. He's contributing well despite inactivity, so Probable town.

Eagle4 didn't put a vote down until he was called out on it, tries to role fish Metal Sonic in the early portion of the game (which is what caused MS to pull that "I am a PR doodoo"), wasn't as active as people were giving him credit for, would have probably been my d1 lynch
I didn't put a vote down until I was called on it... I lynched Aura Guardian with sound reasoning, and then changed my vote once I found out that the roles were randomised. There's nothing scummy about that. Sure, blackhawk asked to not lynch the experienced people straight away, but I would have changed my vote anyway. Also, I didn't role fish Metal Sonic, I said that his excitement was probably due to him having a Power Role. And me not being active as people were saying, there were many people less active than me, you can't really use that as a reason. Just because people said I was active doesn't mean that, since I was inactive, I am therefore scum :<

the interaction between obbmud and eagle is pretty interesting. I find eagle scummier, but I would actually rather lynch obbmud due to his connection to metal sonic
Can you please say how it's interesting. Just stating that it's interesting isn't really helping anyone.

Anyway,

Lynch Cereza for reasons given above.

stuff about Masons[/hide]
Uh, I'm not quite sure why you are the bring up the flavor element of masons.
Also, it obbmud99 is making it look like he might be a mason, although it seems like something that he is playing along with when it was brought up.

Hi quick post
Fire Blast's reads were pretty cool actually. Wait wait wait. Two things that are weird upon re-reading. He says that yoshinite is "noob town.. under pressure" but then says he is mafia. He says tas is suspicious but then gets a neutral read on him because of the sub. That's such an easy way for mafia to say they are suspicious of a teammate but then not have to put pressure on them or anything. Although I agree that aura guardian's play is probably more a result of experience then anything. So that post #287 is slightly mafia.

@Fire Blast; So you're saying that there is a blackhawk/obbmud scumteam? Is there anything else that led you to this conclusion or just blackhawks little list?
So if you see my post afterwards, I accidentally said town when I meant mafia. I was throwing those terms around a lot and they just got mixed up.
As for my opinion on tas, I felt like making a decisive stance on him would be kind of pointless because the sub was about to come in with some posts to analyze.

Ok I have to go now, I will come back soon to respond to blackhawk, gronk and an analysis of meow.

?
Yoshinite: I already have my FoS on you, and I'd like you to speak up.
1) Would it be a bad idea to lynch you? Why?
2) If we were forced to lynch someone this day and you were the only vote (disregard the possibility of a No Lynch), who would you lynch? Why?
3) What is your favorite type of cheese?
1) Eh, I haven't been contributing much to the game in the way of finding mafia. This is my first game and I'm a vanillager. The only reason to not lynch me that I can think of is because you would be lynching a mafia
2) MeowMixx. He's not really contributing to the town, and is throwing votes around. However, I don't think I'll waste my vote on him now.
3) AMURICAN

Anyhoo, FoS MeowMixx

Vote Count 2.3 (aka the "AHH! WHAT ARE THESE BUGS" vote count)

Lynch Votes

Cereza (3): celever, Yoshinite, LightWolf, Aura Guardian, Eagle4
theangryscientistMeowMixx (2): Gronkasaurus Rex, LightWolf
Yoshinite (1): Metal Sonic
Eagle4 (1): MeowMixx
Obbmud99 (0): Eagle4, Meowmixx
Fire Blast (0): Blackhawk11
LightWolf (0): Aura Guardian

Not Voting (5): Aura Guardian, Blackhawk11, Cereza, Fire Blast, Obbmud99,

Since there are 12 players, majority is 7 votes.

FoS count:

LightWolf (3): Eagle4, Aura Guardian, Meowmixx
Yoshinite (2): blackhawk11, Aura Guardian
Blackhawk11 (2): Gronkasaurus Rex, Fire Blast
Metal Sonic (2): Obbmud99, Yoshinite
MeowMixx (1): Yoshinite
Obbmud99 (1): Meowmixx
Fire Blast (1): blackhawk11
Gronkasaurus Rex(1): Obbmud99
Aura Guardian (0): Eagle4
Eagle4 (0): Meowmixx

Not under suspicion: Aura Guardian, Cereza, Yoshinite

Deadline is at 2:00 PM EST (GMT-5) on May 26th (1 hour away).

Going by the posts, I *think* Cereza has the best chance of defending herself in time, so I am NOT going to cast a vote, which effectively means Cereza is the one who will probably be lynched. I INTEND to keep a view on this thread as much as I can until deadline though so I might be able to save one or both/lynch one or the other if they suddenly give a good reason for it.

Not much else to say though, other than MeowMixx's two lynch vote posts struck me as a little weird.

Vote Count 2.DEADLINE (aka the "How do you humans use these things" vote count)

Lynch Votes

Cereza (3): celever, Yoshinite, LightWolf, Aura Guardian, Eagle4 LYNCHED WITH L-4
theangryscientistMeowMixx (2): Gronkasaurus Rex, LightWolf
Yoshinite (1): Metal Sonic
Eagle4 (1): MeowMixx
Obbmud99 (0): Eagle4, Meowmixx
Fire Blast (0): Blackhawk11
LightWolf (0): Aura Guardian

Not Voting (5): Aura Guardian, Blackhawk11, Cereza, Fire Blast, Obbmud99,

The day was unnaturally long, extended by the light spirits so you would have more time to hash out your arguments. Yet, disappointingly, not much discussion went on, except for arguments about why some citizens weren't present in the square.

Eventually, you decided to hang Cereza, who had emerged from the home of Hyrule Town's doctor late in the day looking pretty feverish.

You ended up feeling pretty feverish yourself:
Dear Cereza
you are Fyer.

While you may look like an old retarded clown, you’re actually only 30 years old - yeah, life sucks. You live a quiet life down by Lake Hylia, with your only purpose in life being that you shoot around a young elvish fellow dressed in green with your big-ass cannon. At least your friend Falbi gets to hang out with his Cuccos, while you only have a shitty parakeet living nearby. Have we already told you life sucks? We probably have. Life sucks.

You are a Vanilla Hylian. You have no night action.

You are allied with Hyrule. You win if Hyrule eliminates the Twilight Horde or if nothing can prevent the same.
Yep. Life sucks.

One of the voters, celever, decided that now was the perfect time to leave Hyrule and go on a vacation. Luckily, his friend Acklow was happy to replace him.

It is now Night 2, which means you may no longer talk. Night 2 will last for either 48 hours (May 28th at 2:00 PM) or until all actions are in.

I am missing at least one night action, if you have an action and didn't send it in please sent it in!

I'll give you 24 hours from this post, then I update and start looking for ANOTHER sub.

You awoke to find that, once again, there was one less player among you. How unfortunate.

The body of indeterminate gender lay in many extremely thin slices on the ground. After one of you put him/her/it back together like repairing a paper you accidentally shredded, you found that it was Gronkasaurus Rex:

Dear Gronkasaurus Rex,
you are Ilia.

You are Link’s on and off girlfriend who seemingly cares about Epona more then Link. But after you were kidnapped by the Twilight Horde, all of that changed. Now you’re part of some “village” and you can’t remember anything that happened before this game.

You are aVanilla Hylian. You have no night action.

You are allied with Hyrule. You win if Hyrule eliminates the Twilight Horde or if nothing can prevent the same.
Maybe if she hadn't spent so much time whining about tiny scratches on the leg of a horse that wasn't even hers, more people would be crying now that she's dead.

The Light Spirits are waiting. Time for another day.

Day 3 has begun; you may talk again. Day 3 will end on June 3rd at 10:00 PM EST (120 hours away). If activity is satisfactory, we may be willing to grant extensions.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alrighty, it's time for me to step into the ring.

I have looked at all the past posts of Celever and nothing really stood out other than some really noobie moves. The biggest noob move that he made was hopping on the bandwagon on Cereza. I have personally seen Cereza play in the past and I know that she tends to be very passive as a player. As such its easier to give such a player the benefit of the doubt when it comes to irl stuff (I mean honestly, A Forum is right next to Circus Maximus people. Please read some of the stuff what users other than yourself say when they use other forums). Anyways I personally would not have voted Cereza.

This is where I would like to bring the spotlight on the lynch target of my choice for today:

Lynch MeowMixx

Sorry bro, but I know you're mafia. theangryscientist, your predecessor has played plenty of mafia games in the past and I know that his track record when it comes to playing village is much more substantial than what I am seeing in this game. Also, I know that things may actually HAVE come up for tas in between him subbing out and you subbing in, but let's be honest here, he should've been posting a LOT more than a bunch of one-liners during D1 if other users were as well.

This IS a biased opinion I will be honest (as a spectator), but I feel at the moment that this is one of the best ways to go. The only other option I see is Metal Sonic as a potential lynch target just because I feel like it (maybe Eagle4 since he voted Cereza, but I feel there may be a little more at play there behind the scenes and some people who dropped their votes after Cereza's claim may very well be mafia, such as MeowMixx). However here is my number one reason for declaring a lynch target this early:

We have NOT lynched a single mafia. I have a very, very, very high feeling that I'm on to something here and I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.

Now that I got that out of the way, now onto some more on myself: I usually tend to play passively and I have played very trusting in past games. NOCs I tend to be a bit more critical of other players, especially when I play village because I don't bullshit around. In my last NOC game, I had little chance of making an impact and as such lost as a villager after subbing right in. However the mafia game before that I tried to play it safe as a mafia and I became prime target for suspect. I want to be honest with you guys right now and say that both the mafia and village have good reason to pin a lynch on me today due to both my predecessors vote on MeowMixx and for my alignment in this game (being village is always a good idea for the mafia to try to lynch someone).

Anyways, I am not going to change my vote AT ALL unless a serious power role with information obtaining capabilities steps forward during this day. Mind you I am willing to point fingers all day but both a no vote or playing passively will get the village nowhere this day. We're down 5 villagers and our chances of hitting mafia is 33% at this time.

hi acklow

unfortunately I can't really defend TAS's individual posts adequately as I don't know his train of thought of them making them, but I can generalize and say that your use of TAS's meta is a good idea but a bit flawed; he clearly was simply not around very often, which is why he asked to be subbed out in the first place. you can chock up his lack of substantial posting to inactivity, not scummy lurking

I'd like to put my vote where it was before the day ended (I had no idea days were so short? I really should read the rules)

Vote: Eagle4

@Eagle, in response to your question, it's just "interesting." there's nothing really specific in the interaction between the two of you that I can point to, just the whole back-and-forth in general has some vibes to it that I'll try to flesh out
@Yoshinite: can you point out specifics in my play to warrant that comment?

@everyone who didn't vote yesterday: a) why? and b) where would you have put your vote, knowing how cereza and gronk flipped?

@acklow, where are you getting that 33% from?

Not the start we wanted. So we've lost 5 villagers already (don't forget the box godkill), and so this next lynch will be crucial.

Also @ Acklow: 3/10 is 30%, not 33% -__-

Okay so let's see what information we get off the two deaths.

Cereza:

• Her extreme passiveness means we cannot get much information from her posts
  • Her passiveness also makes me think that she could have potentially been a prime lynch candidate for the mafia to latch onto
Sadly, I was one of those who lynched her, but I honestly thought she was scum, or at least scummer than others. As I know I'm not mafia, I'll take a look at the other people in the lynch. I think celever was noob village, and I'll stick by that. Yoshinite, on the other hand, still is scummy. He benefited from N1's kill and D1's mislynch, although I did say that wasn't particularly scummy, but the way he's posted which was in my read on page 9, as well as the fact that he voted Cereza means that he has a strong chance of being scum.

Gronkosaurus Rex:
On the other hand, we can garner a lot of information from Gronko's kill. Let's see what he did in this game (using D2 mostly because his thoughts from D1 could be a bit outdated):

• Found Yoshinite's FoS of MS odd, and asked why Yoshinite did that. Yoshinite doesn't respond.
  • Aura Guardian's post is odd
  • Says that Aura Guardian is shaping his reads to make the target look more like scum
  • theangryscientist/meowmixx is the scummiest at the moment
  • Fire Blast's read post was slightly mafia
  • FoSed Blackhawk11
So yeah there's a lot to get from his posts.

Lynch Yoshinite because he was involved in the Cereza lynch (yes that is hypocritical) as well as all night deaths have benefited him so far.

FoS Aura Guardian since you were targeted A LOT by Gronko and would have benefited from his kill moreso than, say, Fire Blast or Blackhawk11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)