RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just added:

Dusknoir

31\31\31\12\31\0, Sassy
Comes UT at L16 for L20 tournaments.

Typhlosion

30\11\31\30\31\31, Modest (HP Grass 70)
EV-trained with 252 SpAttk and 252 Speed.

Would it be possible for me to ev train for either of you? Otherwise, I have a pool of redistributables that you're probably not interested in...

I like Jolly Mew, Timid Milotic, and Abomasnow from Omega
and
Redistribution rights on Chansey (I already have it), Emerald Cleffa, and Male Milotic from RockinX.

Note... I can guarantee nicknames on ANYTHING in my stash.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you want to EV train for me, you need references of past EV training you've done.

Also, I don't have anything that doesn't have my OT to EV train. If you can find out the redistributability of these OTs/ask the OT if I can give them to you to EV train, then you can train it:

OTs:

GROVE 08011
PHILIP 32606
Ash 44207
Stephen 50519
^_^ 40864
Serra 13059
AKIRA 56204
TSUBASA 30677
Ronaldo 20264
Parja 50635
FoxS 42365

Also, I don't like nicknames generated by AR.

Hey RockinX, see my list for the following:
Heatran ♂ [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light. Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

If nothing in my list interests you (it's out of date anyway), just ask for an RNG project. I can breed anything and I can hit up any HGSS legend barring Groudon and Kyogre, and any DPPt legend except the event ones. Just ask.

If you want to EV train for me, you need references of past EV training you've done.

Also, I don't have anything that doesn't have my OT to EV train. If you can find out the redistributability of these OTs/ask the OT if I can give them to you to EV train, then you can train it:

OTs:

GROVE 08011
Just posting to say, that that's one of my OTs. I'm fine with you letting other people EV train the pokémon I've traded to you.
However, I'd prefer that the EV trainer didn't get to keep a copy.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say, that that's one of my OTs. I'm fine with you letting other people EV train the pokémon I've traded to you.
However, I'd prefer that the EV trainer didn't get to keep a copy.
Thanks, man. And don't worry, the only payment I give to EV trainers is the Pokémon they CMT for.

OTs:

GROVE 08011
PHILIP 32606
Ash 44207
Stephen 50519
^_^ 40864
Serra 13059
AKIRA 56204
TSUBASA 30677
Ronaldo 20264
Parja 50635
FoxS 42365

Also, I don't like nicknames generated by AR.
Generated? There's nothing generated--the nickname it gets will be treated as its nickname from then on... it's not like pokesav is involved or anything, the AR just "overrides" the pokemon's nickname guard temporarily... Anyway is probably Aroma Flora, so I'd be happy to ev train anything for you!

I've successfully trained for Aroma Flora, Ditto, Jubilee, and Cool Ivysaur--at least three pokemon each! I like your Milotic and am also seeking redistribution rights on your Chansey!

CMT this rockinx

Male Forretress / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Sassy
31 / 31 / 31 / 3 / 31 / 0
Counter
It's available as a level 5 Pineco but I HATE PINECO WITH A PASSION, so I'm using a Forretress sprite.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Update:

Male Squirte / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)[ENG]
Modest
Water Spout (HGSS egg move)
31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP electric 70)
Slap a Choice Scarf, 200 speed EVs, and you've got a beast that can outspeed a Raikou by two points, enough to hit it hard with a Water Spout. It's available inside an egg.

Please CMT for

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town
Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.
WARNING: Because Game Freak never foresaw the RNG and Mystery Gift being abused in this manner, they automatically assume all shiny Manaphy are "hacked" and thus will not allow Battle Recorder videos containing them to be uploaded.

and this please

Male Squirte / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)[ENG]
Modest
Water Spout (HGSS egg move)
31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP electric 70)
Slap a Choice Scarf, 200 speed EVs, and you've got a beast that can outspeed a Raikou by two points, enough to hit it hard with a Water Spout. It's available inside an egg.

BTW if you trade a pokemon in an egg are the ivs going to stay the same?

Really need this groudon:
Groudon [JPN]

31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
A Groudon that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Kyogre that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip.
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef.

I only have these two things to offer which I RNGed recently:
Dialga@Quiet
Ivs: 31/22/18/31/31/0
Evs: UT

Cresselia@Sassy
Ivs:28/2/31/30/27/0
Has Hidden power fire with a power of 63.

Both pokemon meant for trick room. Sorry for the lack of a trade thread.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Really need this groudon:
Groudon [JPN]

31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
A Groudon that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Kyogre that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip.
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef.

I only have these two things to offer which I RNGed recently:
Dialga@Quiet
Ivs: 31/22/18/31/31/0

Cresselia@Sassy
Ivs:28/2/31/30/27/0
Has Hidden power fire with a power of 63.

Both pokemon meant for trick room. Sorry for the lack of a trade thread.
>No trade thread.

ñwehfñweuhqñhnrñ

@RockinX: I know this may be a lot to ask and I am sorry in advance but could you please make an exception to consider, I am in a bit of a restraint in time due to the vgc coming up soon and I am not a regular here, so if you would please consider, I would really be grateful.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Read the rules, please. I'm not interested in pokés that are arbitrarily offered like that. I already have some Cresselias and Dialga doesn't appeal to me at all. Plus, I hardly ever use Trick Room since I don't have many pokés that work well in doubles.

If you want to EV train, you must post references with links.

Read the rules, please. I'm not interested in pokés that are arbitrarily offered like that. I already have some Cresselias and Dialga doesn't appeal to me at all. Plus, I hardly ever use Trick Room since I don't have many pokés that work well in doubles.

If you want to EV train, you must post references with links.
I guess it can't be helped, sorry for the trouble.

Hey I'm interested in the Shiny Milotic (timid) and Dive Ball Abomasnow (Hasty)... Anything I can do or trade? I'd love to ev train for you again... I also have about 60 redistributables, many of them actually rare semis!

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I guess it can't be helped, sorry for the trouble.
I'm sorry, but in order to entrust people with my pokémon and ensure that they return to my legit (without being altered with AR or EVd with Pokesav), I have to make sure you have a reputation. And right now I don't feel like checking for legitimacy.

Lovrina, I don't have pokés that need training ATM.

Hey RockinX, please CMT for the following, my trade thread is closed, but replying via PM/VM would be much appreciated, also I have a few recent redis and a flawless EVd Jolly Gengar as new guys. Just let me know :D

Groudon
31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)