RS 200 Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days left, at this point you should be in contact with your opponent. If your battle is not done by the first one of two things could happen. Scenario 1) I'll sub the unresponsive player out and a sub will take his / her place. 2) If neither player is active both players will be eliminated and a sub will take place in the next round. This means that unless under the most extreme circumstances, I will NOT be giving extensions. Please post an activity post in this thread if you have not already and in said post acknowledge contact with your set opponent. I will PM the unactive competitors when there are two days left. If there is no response by the 1st, the active player will win. Good luck to those remaining, and thanks, Enz0.

Alright I set a time with Light The Thunder and he completely missed it. I'm giving him till tomorrow (I sent my "you missed it" VM much earlier today) to respond, since he hasn't responded yet. I don't want to be subbed out when I didn't miss my time :\

Dinosaurdan missed our time yesterday night so i asked him to vm me back if he could play today and i still havent had a reply. Im in the same boat as ThePillsburyDoughBoy as i dont want to be subbed out when i wasnt the one who missed my time. look at our my vms to see compared to his ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)