RU Index and Reservations MK III - BW2 Updates

Gen V RU Analysis Index

READ THESE FIRST: How to C&C | Spelling and Grammar Standards | Analysis Formatting Guide

Updates! The goal now is to improve the quality of the analyses on site by bringing the sets and information up to date. Some Pokemon will need major overhauls, with old sets removed, new sets added, and everything rewritten from scratch. Others may not need an update at all (especially on the Low Priority list). You're free to reserve any Pokemon on either list, but be aware that if it looks like your update is unnecessary, or worse, if it looks like it would be lower quality than what's already on site, then your thread will be locked. We're not going to completely rewrite every Pokemon just for the hell of it, so only reserve a Pokemon if you're confident that it needs an update and that your update will be more accurate and useful than the original analysis. If you think a Pokemon only needs a minor change rather than a full update, try posting in RU Analyses Discussion or Small Subjective Changes.

[Completed.] Altaria - Endorfins
[In Progress] Arbok - Yonko7
[In Progress] Bouffalant - Swamp-Rocket
[In Progress] Braviary - Endorfins
[In Progress] Carracosta - Ningildo
[Reserved...] Cinccino - ScraftyIsTheBest
[Completed.] Cofagrigus - Endorfins
[In Progress] Ditto - TropiOUs
[In Progress] Drapion - complete legitimacy
[Completed.] Escavalier - DittoCrow
[In Progress] Fraxure - Molk
[In Progress] Gabite - DittoCrow
[In Progress] Gallade - EonX-
[Reserved...] Galvantula - col49
[In Progress] Garbodor - SilentVerse
[Reserved...] Golurk - Silvershadow234
[In Progress] Hariyama - Pokemazter
[Completed.] Klinklang - SkullCandy
[Reserved...] Kabutops - Asterat
[In Progress] Liepard - sandshrewz
[Completed.] Magmortar - SkullCandy
[Reserved...] Mesprit - ScraftyIsTheBest
[Reserved...] Miltank - SuperJOCKE
[Completed.] Moltres - complete legitimacy
[Completed.] Nidoqueen - alexwolf
[Reserved...] Pinsir - Honko
[Completed.] Qwilfish - complete legitimacy
[In Progress] Regice - Pokemazter
[In Progress] Samurott - soviet
[In Progress] Regirock - sandshrewz
[In Progress] Serperior - Endorfins
[In Progress] Slowking - Asterat
[Completed.] Steelix - religiousjedi
[Completed.] Whimsicott - DittoCrow
[Reserved...] Stoutland - TrollFreak
[In Progress] Zangoose - Molk
[Reserved...] Zweilous - sandshrewz

Amoonguss
Archeops
Armaldo
Banette
Beartic
Beheeyem
Camerupt
Dragonair
Druddigon
Duosion
Gorebyss
Haunter
Hitmonlee
Lapras
Lilligant
Medicham
Misdreavus
Rampardos
Rotom-S
Sawsbuck
Scolipede
Simipour
Stunfisk
Swoobat
Throh
Torterra
Ursaring
Weezing

NOTE: You may only reserve up to 2 Pokemon at any time. Only until at least one of those analyses have reached the DONE stage or are near completion (i.e. written and awaiting GP) may you reserve anymore. However, if you are a badgeholder, you may reserve up to 3 Pokemon at any time.

Attention:
Please don't edit your posts in this thread at all.
Double/triple post if you have to.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
okay I am confused. Molk's list says it does not need a revamp, and it seems to really need few changes, so I'm guessing it doesn't need one? in that case disregard by reservation of entei and i will take druddigon instead

The QC team decided a few weeks ago that Entei needed a revamp. Honko had it reserved, but since he left, it's back on the reservations list. Start a skeleton if you want; if there's not too much different, we'll just reject it and edit it on-site.

Also I updated the OP and Galvantula is now in need of a revamp!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)