Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modest/Adamant/Jolly/Careful/Calm/Quiet/Brave/Sassy.

For Adamant and Jolly, you'll want Dragon Dance as an egg move, for Careful you may want Curse, for Brave and Sassy you will want Curse, and for the others, it doesn't really matter.

wow thats a whole lot thanks a lot I can use this:)

Goodra has Hydratation and Gooey, or just one of them? and if it has both, how do I know if my goomy has Hydratation?, it only says that its ability is Gooey.

new page!

LF someone willing to trade away a Leftovers (or a poke with pickup being lvl 90-100). Sadly i can only offer these
  • Hasty Protean Froakie spitbacks
  • Jolly Immunity Gligar spitbacks
  • Jolly Swinub Spitbacks who have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock as Egg moves
  • Relaxed Ferroseed spitback with SR
  • Modest Goomy with Gooey spitbacks

Umm

I think my punch bag is broken I didn't get a reset bag in over an hour which us why I need a hand:/

Edited my last post in case you didn't see it. I need it on a male. Trying to keep IV's on a particular male, but I need the nature from my female (Nieve).

I'll have to breed it with my female and replace it the female with a new one.

Goodra has Hydratation and Gooey, or just one of them? and if it has both, how do I know if my goomy has Hydratation?, it only says that its ability is Gooey.
A pokemon specie can have up to three different possible abilities (two normal ones and one hidden ability). A particular pokemon of that specie can only have one of the possible abilities. If it says Goodra has Gooey then that is all he has.

A pokemon specie can have up to three different possible abilities (two normal ones and one hidden ability). A particular pokemon of that specie can only have one of the possible abilities. If it says Goodra has Gooey then that is all he has.

Edited my last post in case you didn't see it. I need it on a male. Trying to keep IV's on a particular male, but I need the nature from my female (Nieve).

I'll have to breed it with my female and replace it the female with a new one.

Give me 5 mins I have naive male and female with great iv spreads dd and hydropump.

Still looking for Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/x/31/x. If female, in a Luxury Ball. I can offer flawless Adamant SB Torchic, Timid Trace Ralts in a Nest Ball, or spitbacks of them. Spit backs can work as well (3 IVs flawless), but female must be in a Luxury Ball.
New page.

Looking to trade an Adamant Pawniard in Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch/Pursuit, 31/31/31/31/31/x for Impish Ferroseed with Leech Seed/Stealth Rocks, with possibly same IV's. Preferably 31/31/31/x/31/31. Quite a few spitbacks available also.

Last edited:
Hey guys in big need of a shiny speed boost venipede... willing to trade all legendaries a master ball and some shinies! pokemon x/y

Still looking to thin my herd of 4 IV scyther/5 IV cleffa spitbacks

Need Charizardite X/M2nite X/Tyranitarite/Manectrite or equivalent IV Diggersby

Hang onto one of those flawless SB torchics for me. I'll have your request by tomorrow.

Edit: If it's a male do you mind what ball it's in?
Kinda, it saves me the trouble from looking for a female parent and rebreeding. I wouldn't mind if it was a Dusk Ball (if it started out that way), just realized it matches it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back