Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event Heracross:

Heracross - #214 (Adamant)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 4 - 5
SpA: 26 - 27
SpD: 24 - 25
Speed: 20 - 21

Keep or toss

Looking for a Focus Punch Mawile in a nice-ish ball.
Adamant is the nature of choice.
Shiny is nice but optional.

Name your price Gen 4 RNG-ers and blame Liquidos for making me realise that I want one :(

(And anyone with an Icy Snow Vivillon egg can pretty much have my soul for it)

If you haven't obtained one yet, I can RNG catch one in Platinum as long as my Ruby cart doesn't fall apart in my DS Lite

Does anyone have a good Timid Latios they'd be willing to trade me? CML for it, will trade you several Pokemon or I can do some breeding projects for you (Pokemon catchable in XY + EMs etc.)

Well it doesn't really have anything to do with you either way, it's their game they're SRing ._.

It doesn't have perfect IVs since Gen 3 RNG abuse, but I do have a shiny timid Latios from Southern Island that I can clone and transfer. Can ether be UT or a lv 100 EV'd one I used in the Emerald battle frontier.

If you haven't obtained one yet, I can RNG catch one in Platinum as long as my Ruby cart doesn't fall apart in my DS Lite

It doesn't have perfect IVs since Gen 3 RNG abuse, but I do have a shiny timid Latios from Southern Island that I can clone and transfer. Can ether be UT or a lv 100 EV'd one I used in the Emerald battle frontier.

Thanks so much- CMT for what I can offer in exchange.

I'm sure your Ruby will be jusssst fine. My DS Lite survives with a crack obliterating 20% of the top screen. ;)

Thanks so much- CMT for what I can offer in exchange.

I'm sure your Ruby will be jusssst fine. My DS Lite survives with a crack obliterating 20% of the top screen. ;)
That poor DS Lite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally, I don't post to ask about such things, but I'm on the fence about it (for once). Would this vibrant blue allomyrina be worth keeping or no?

Heracross: 22-23/30/26-27/22/28/24 [HP Fighting, not that it matters. Amusing though.]

That poor DS Lite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally, I don't post to ask about such things, but I'm on the fence about it (for once). Would this vibrant blue allomyrina be worth keeping or no?

Heracross: 22-23/30/26-27/22/28/24 [HP Fighting, not that it matters. Amusing though.]
I'd say keep it :]

That poor DS Lite.

If you're going to use a Scarf with it, I'd keep it.

If you want to Mega-Evo, I'd toss. The Speed is a tiny bit on the low side and the HP could be higher.

(Yes, I am a DS abuser)

If you're going to use a Scarf with it, I'd keep it.

If you want to Mega-Evo, I'd toss. The Speed is a tiny bit on the low side and the HP could be higher.

(Yes, I am a DS abuser)
Shame on you. Your DS deserves none of it. Turn your aggression to a healthy form, like the RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back