Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone to clone this for me:

(OT: Eppie) (ID: 28182)

Munchlax Lv. 1 ♀

Brave - Thick Fat
31/31/31/xx/31/00
- Self-Destruct / Double-Edge / Odor Sleuth / Tackle -
__________________​

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone to clone this for me:

(OT: Eppie) (ID: 28182)

Munchlax Lv. 1 ♀

Brave - Thick Fat
31/31/31/xx/31/00
- Self-Destruct / Double-Edge / Odor Sleuth / Tackle -
__________________​
I can do that for you now if you want.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Lf: Gothia with Shadow Tag.
(btw I got one with competivie from the wonder trade, is that ability legal on her?)
I can catch you one for free from the Friend Safari. Just PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in.

And yeah, Competitive is one of Gothita's regular abilities (the other being Frisk)

Hey dear community!
I was wondering wether there is someone out here, being able to do a specififc RNG project to help me out.
To be more specififc:

Latios shiny (hasty nature with the best possible IV spread) in a friendball + Defog!
Nicknamed "Typhoone" would be amazing!

Take my word for this - I would have a lot to offer and would give a lot!
Hopefully someone could be that nice!

Best greetings to everyone reading this. :-)

Hey dear community!
I was wondering wether there is someone out here, being able to do a specififc RNG project to help me out.
To be more specififc:

Latios shiny (hasty nature with the best possible IV spread) in a friendball + Defog!

What do you have to offer because this is a tall order; you essentially need to have SoulSilver & D/P/Pt, reset SS for a TID/SID combo, beat the game to unlock Latios, then chuck however many Friend Balls it takes to catch it.

What do you have to offer because this is a tall order; you essentially need to have SoulSilver & D/P/Pt, reset SS for a TID/SID combo, beat the game to unlock Latios, then chuck however many Friend Balls it takes to catch it.
I've seen some of her/his collection - for the right interested collector, I think Cirederf can make it worth your while!

I've seen some of her/his collection - for the right interested collector, I think Cirederf can make it worth your while!
Cut with this "ooh I have a mysterious collection!" malarkey. I can do it, I'm sure plenty of others can do it, but you're asking about 50 hours of work here, give an incentive to actually invest that time other than the promise of some mystery box at the end of it.
Unless someone here already has it, in case you have to find him/her.

First of all, thanks for generally offering your help! I know it's quite a lot of time you'd have to invest!
Unfortunately I don't have an own trade thread, at this point, but I do have a short list of Pokémon I resetted or obtained myself + ones I am allowed to trade. I keep editing this list everytime I can manage to get a new Pokémon.
So if you don't mind me linking you to this, today I just made two offers. One in Pokeguys & one im Luxpluffs trade thread. You could find my offer in the latest comments there. Please also notice that this is just a quick glimpse, I'd be happy to give you more detailed information about specififc Pokémon on request, I just didn't have the time for this yet.
About 3 Pokémon should ne fine right? In case you're interested.

Hopefully we can work something out, best greetings to you! :-)

PS. I did want to inform about my offer before, for sure. Just didn't want to spam this thread with such a list, that's quite demanding a lot of space.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS. I did want to inform about my offer before, for sure. Just didn't want to spam this thread with such a list, that's quite demanding a lot of space.
Have you considered using Hide- or Quote tabs? They really slim down the amount of space you use. Whereas quote tabs give a bit of a preview of the list, but can't be minimized once expanded. While Hide tabs can be closed after being opened, they don't give a preview, but you can give them a name.

I am trading 5iv Jolly Chimchars (level 1 males). Because i don't use dups (duh) I have no control over which of the stats the non-31 is in, but I should be able to help. Reply to this if interested :)

Anyone here got a spare thunderstone? if you want anything in return give me a ballpark and I'll see what I have.
I think I have four extras from Secret Base slaves grunts. (You saw nothing)

I can trade them to you for free, but if you have any extra spitbacks or spare HA pokes I'd be happy to take them off your hands. :D

I think I have four extras from Secret Base slaves grunts. (You saw nothing)

I can trade them to you for free, but if you have any extra spitbacks or spare HA pokes I'd be happy to take them off your hands. :D
Can you go online now? Would you prefer reckless Starly with double edge or iron fist chimchar with thunder punch, fire punch, and fake out?

Can I justify keeping this? Obviously there are plenty of reasons it's far from ideal, but it's basically a perfect 6-IV for the nature.

Jirachi | Quiet
31/31/31/31+/31/3-

I have been soft resetting the Shiny Yveltal event on my ΩR game for about a week without luck. When I have some free time, I soft reset a bunch of times. Is there any tips on soft resetting event legendaries, or is it pure luck? From my experience, I get some 3IV combos and Natures more often than others (e.g. Hasty appears somewhat more than Brave, HP Atk Spe appears more than SpA Spd Spe). If I wait for different times before clicking the Start menu, it seems to affect the results (probably just illusion of control effect). A few times, I got the exact same nature and 3 perfect IVs twice in a row.

Hey dear community!
To be more specififc:

Heya, is there a general spread idea you're looking for? Unlocking Latios shouldn't take too long (about 10 hours) so I could be able to do it this week. Could you also link/paste your offer stuff?

I have been soft resetting the Shiny Yveltal event on my ΩR game for about a week without luck. When I have some free time, I soft reset a bunch of times. Is there any tips on soft resetting event legendaries, or is it pure luck? From my experience, I get some 3IV combos and Natures more often than others (e.g. Hasty appears somewhat more than Brave, HP Atk Spe appears more than SpA Spd Spe). If I wait for different times before clicking the Start menu, it seems to affect the results (probably just illusion of control effect). A few times, I got the exact same nature and 3 perfect IVs twice in a row.
It's all random. (I mean, obviously there are (unknown) factors that influence the RNG.) You probably notice Hasty more than Brave because it's a generally good nature and Brave generally isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)