Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another PokeBall opinion question: what would be good PokeBalls for Giratina (non-shiny and shiny)? I was thinking Dusk Ball fit Giratina perfectly, but I wasn't sure with its Shiny.
Both: Dusk ball
Non-shiny: Great ball, luxury ball,
Shiny: Dive ball, Net ball, premiere ball

But I would choose dusk ball imo.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Does anyone have a penta flawless timid Articuno? I'd like to use one in the Kanto Classic Battle Spot competition and it's the only pokemon I'm missing. Please send me a message if you have one so we can work out a deal, I've got some SR'd pokemon and breedables (including some I bred for the kanto classic competition).

Edit: Helped by lucariomaster2

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to reset my shiny Gengar's EVs. I'm having bad luck finding a reset bag.

Also, I'm looking for a 6iv Naive Bagon or Salamence with Intimidate. A plus if it's in a special pokeball

Offering a clone of my Gengar (I can't clone, you would have to clone it), BP items or a shiny br Adamant Kangaskhan.

I want to do a small giveaway of sorts, but what does people like better? Like, that the 'mons should be completely UT? Lv.50 and EV trained? Lv.50 + no EVs?... you get the idea.
This is late but after having done numerous giveaways similar to the first option I say people prefer Lv.50 with EVs

Looking for a cloner, have a box and a half of 5 iv shinies (most in matching balls) most have full redis. Pm me. Also have a mew code to throw in

Last edited:
Keep/toss?

Mew - Impish
31/31/30/17/31/31

Already have a flawless Bold one too, and can restore a backup to get more. The non perfect boosted stat annoys me though.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone to reset my shiny Gengar's EVs. I'm having bad luck finding a reset bag.
I can take care of this if you still need help with this.

Looking for a cloner
I can offer a Cloning Service, but I don't need anything in return, it's absolutely free.
If you still need a cloner, feel free to let me know how many copies you need.

Last edited:
Oh, I completely forgot to post the question I came here for in the first place lol.

I'm gonna breed a Rhyhorn, but I'm not sure on the egg moves. I realise that none of them really matter (it generally doesn't use any of these I believe), but from these six, which four should I pick?
Crunch, Curse, Dragon Rush, Counter, Metal Burst or Reversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)