Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has a HA Snivy they could spare? I've been playing showdown a bit lately and I'm really fond of Contrary Serperior, which I'd love to breed on cart.

I was trying to soft reset the shiny Xerneas event Pokemon for personal use (special attacker or mixed). I got:
Naive Nature 31/18/31/31/12/31
I tossed it because I thought the Sp. Def. was too low. Was that the right decision? I will continue to soft reset tomorrow (or give up if it takes too long).

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was trying to soft reset the shiny Xerneas event Pokemon for personal use (special attacker or mixed). I got:
Naive Nature 31/18/31/31/12/31
I tossed it because I thought the Sp. Def. was too low. Was that the right decision? I will continue to soft reset tomorrow (or give up if it takes too long).
Definitely a Toss. 12 SpD is horrible, even with Naive nature, and 18 Attack is far too low to be useable on a mixed set.

Last edited:
LF a PAL shiny Xerneas/Yveltal code (Cartesio/Decartes).
I can give a PAL Articuno code + some event Pokemon from older games.Just tell me and we can negotiate!
Thanks.

They already are. The Yveltal code was distributed in Spain and the Xerneas code is being distributed in Norway today and tommorow.
Sorry i forgot to specify, what about the UK?
Also, I have an SR
Mew
Modest
IVS
HP 20
Atk 19
Def 31
SpA 31
SpD 31
Spe 30
K or T? I know the HP is bad but I really want to start SRing Darkrai. I'm not too worried about Mew...

Does anyone have a perfect (or near perfect) IV Sceptile, Grovyle, or Treecko with a Modest nature? I don't have much to offer if you want me to be honest, but I want one so I can breed and have my very own legit Sceptile.

EDIT: Since I don't have anything to offer that's very valuable, I could always trade it right back after I create an egg of it or something. Was hoping if maybe someone had an extra.

Last edited:
Sorry i forgot to specify, what about the UK?
Also, I have an SR
Mew
Modest
IVS
HP 20
Atk 19
Def 31
SpA 31
SpD 31
Spe 30
K or T? I know the HP is bad but I really want to start SRing Darkrai. I'm not too worried about Mew...
Toss. HP is bad, and the Speed is imperfect. If you want to SR Darkrai, just switch the Wonder Cards around in the card album, unless you need to clear a slot in there to redeem the code in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)