Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a trade, but how do I get freeze dry for egg moves in S/M? For a Vulpix, concretly. The only thing that learns it by level up is Vanilluxe, and I can't find the chain between those two egg groups.
Sketch Freeze Dry with a male Smeargle from Glalie and then breed the Smeargle with a female Vulpix, since they're both in the Field Egg Group.

Sketch Freeze Dry with a male Smeargle from Glalie and then breed the Smeargle with a female Vulpix, since they're both in the Field Egg Group.
Thanks. I've never really used Smeagle for breeding or anything, can I sketch in an online battle or only on npcs double battle?

Thanks. I've never really used Smeagle for breeding or anything, can I sketch in an online battle or only on npcs double battle?
You can SOS Smeargle, just don't attack it until it calls for help, then have Glalie use Freeze-Dry to knock one of them out so that the other sketches Freeze Dry for sure, then capture that Smeargle and you're set.

Sun/Moon: Anybody able to help me out with an Adamant nature Synchronize abra? (or whatever pokemon with adamant nature and synchronize ability, think abra is just the easiest)

Thankyou!
I can breed you one real quick, if you still need one, for a breedject or something exclusive if your using Moon

in the battle tree with scouting how does paying work you pay 10 bp 1 time and you can always use him or her or is it till you scout another one?

Can someone help me to complete my pokedex? I need only Lunala and Celesteela, will trade them back, I need just the Pokedex entries.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to keep track of EVs in SuMo?
There isn't a method that's as easy as Reset bag to display the number of EVs on all stats then Soft Reset in X/Y/OR/AS. However you can use Isle Evelup in Poke Pelago to EV train if you want a specific EV spread. At rank 3, Isle Evelup gives 4 EVs per session of training. So if you wanted something like 176 Speed EVs on a Porygon-Z, you could set it to train on Isle Evelup with a speed increasing drink for (176/4=)44 Sessions. It's time consuming, but you can do something else, while it trains, and it doesn't require power items or Pokerus to be as efficient.

(E: forgot to mention the fact that if you press Y on the summary screen, the hexagon of the stats will switch to the hexagon that represents the EV spread, similar to the one on the super training screen in X/Y/OR/AS, and the name of the stat will sparkle if the EV for that stat is 252. But I think you already knew that, I'm only mentioning this in case.)

Last edited:
Does anybody have any advice about where I might be able to go looking for a foreign (non-NA) breeding ditto? I've been chaining dittos for a week now and still haven't gotten any 5IV ones (8 boxes full of 4IV though), so I've decided to just get one from elsewhere ...

Does anybody have any advice about where I might be able to go looking for a foreign (non-NA) breeding ditto? I've been chaining dittos for a week now and still haven't gotten any 5IV ones (8 boxes full of 4IV though), so I've decided to just get one from elsewhere ...
sad to say but you betetr give up on a foreign one at least

ive been trying for days to find a person with an foreign game just to breed me something while I would supply the parents he could keep and a few bottle caps no one replied and I asked multiple times a day.

for an 5 iv one I can only gues chain it yourself ive been reading everything in this thread for 2 weeks or so many people asked and no one got it.

sorry I cnat give you good news but I dont want you to have false hope either

sad to say but you betetr give up on a foreign one at least

ive been trying for days to find a person with an foreign game just to breed me something while I would supply the parents he could keep and a few bottle caps no one replied and I asked multiple times a day.

for an 5 iv one I can only gues chain it yourself ive been reading everything in this thread for 2 weeks or so many people asked and no one got it.

sorry I cnat give you good news but I dont want you to have false hope either
No worries, thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone have a Calm synchronizer?

I have a female Timid Vulpix with Hypnosis and Freeze Dry in a moon ball for it

There isn't a method that's as easy as Reset bag to display the number of EVs on all stats then Soft Reset in X/Y/OR/AS. However you can use Isle Evelup in Poke Pelago to EV train if you want a specific EV spread. At rank 3, Isle Evelup gives 4 EVs per session of training. So if you wanted something like 176 Speed EVs on a Porygon-Z, you could set it to train on Isle Evelup with a speed increasing drink for (176/4=)44 Sessions. It's time consuming, but you can do something else, while it trains, and it doesn't require power items or Pokerus to be as efficient.

(E: forgot to mention the fact that if you press Y on the summary screen, the hexagon of the stats will switch to the hexagon that represents the EV spread, similar to the one on the super training screen in X/Y/OR/AS, and the name of the stat will sparkle if the EV for that stat is 252. But I think you already knew that, I'm only mentioning this in case.)
thanks!!

Can someone help me to complete my pokedex? I need only Lunala and Celesteela, will trade them back, I need just the Pokedex entries.
Me! I can help you out. I don't really need anything in return, unless maybe you have some rare wild pokes? I haven't really taken the time to go out and catch everything yet

Anyone have a pikachu or pichu female in a fast ball? If you have it timid or modest, I'd appreciate it greatly. Please pm me if you have any spitbacks

Also looking for spitbacks of this level ball mudsdale
Nature: Adamant Ability: Stamina IV: 31 on HP Def
EV: 252 Attack / 206 Speed / 52 HP Item: Choice Band
Moves: Earthquake, Close Combat, Heavy Slam, Rock Slide

Also female please
Also also LF a cloner to clone my pokeballs and mons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)