Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have some DW Vulpix Timid 5IV with EM Encore/Hypnosis/Moonblast/Freeze-dry I'm looking for some DW breejects or just something cool, PM me :)

IGN: Naebwyn on Sun
FC: 1392-9160-3042

I'm looking for someone with these mons (or at least some of them) for Pokedex completion:

• Snorlax
  • Slowbro
  • Magneton
  • Politoed
  • Castform
  • Electivire
  • Magmortar
  • Relicanth
I just need to see them, I'll give them right back.

I can give a breedject for your trouble.

Has anyone successfully obtained a 5IV (or greater, but that's basically impossible statistically) legitimate non-hacked Ditto via SOS Chaining in Sun and Moon? I don't want to go the extra mile after getting a few 30IV without at least some sort of proof that SOS Chaining doesn't lock IVs.

Bit of a longshot request here, for those with Gen IV collections:

LF Tauros equipped with Endure (TM58, I believe), needs to be a +Atk or +Spd nature, 1IV in Atk at mininum. Naughty would be the preferred Nature, but I can work with whatever. If Brave, let me know ahead of time. If 3IV or higher, I'm willing to take just about any Nature that isn't -Atk, even neutral ones.
I imagine those who are capable of helping me are busy with SM stuff, so let me know what Gen VII stuff you would like in exchange (or Gen VI stuff, as I still have a gaggle of DW Dream Ball captures sitting in my X as the best things I can currently offer).
you know you cant trade in gen 4 anymore by wifi?

so how would the perosn get it to you?

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
I'm looking for someone with these mons (or at least some of them) for Pokedex completion:

• Snorlax
  • Slowbro
  • Magneton
  • Politoed
  • Castform
  • Electivire
  • Magmortar
  • Relicanth
I just need to see them, I'll give them right back.

I can give a breedject for your trouble.
I got ya. Sent a PM~

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bit of a longshot request here, for those with Gen IV collections:

LF Tauros equipped with Endure (TM58, I believe), needs to be a +Atk or +Spd nature, 1IV in Atk at mininum. Naughty would be the preferred Nature, but I can work with whatever. If Brave, let me know ahead of time. If 3IV or higher, I'm willing to take just about any Nature that isn't -Atk, even neutral ones.
I imagine those who are capable of helping me are busy with SM stuff, so let me know what Gen VII stuff you would like in exchange (or Gen VI stuff, as I still have a gaggle of DW Dream Ball captures sitting in my X as the best things I can currently offer).
PM me the exact details of what you want and I can RNG one for you

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you know you cant trade in gen 4 anymore by wifi?

so how would the perosn get it to you?
That's part of why it's a longshot and why I'm not being picky about the specifics--it would be a lot of work to get the Tauros to me.
The trader would have to get the TM58 (based on the price, quite a bit of work in itself), teach it to Tauros, bring it up through PokeTransfer Lab to Gen V, and get it through Bank/Transfer to Gen VI to even make it tradeable.

I had meant to ask one of the traders who I've done business with and who have Gen IV games, but all of them have shut down their trade threads or are inactive, so it's gotten trickier for me.

That's part of why it's a longshot and why I'm not being picky about the specifics--it would be a lot of work to get the Tauros to me.
The trader would have to get the TM58 (based on the price, quite a bit of work in itself), teach it to Tauros, bring it up through PokeTransfer Lab to Gen V, and get it through Bank/Transfer to Gen VI to even make it tradeable.

I had meant to ask one of the traders who I've done business with and who have Gen IV games, but all of them have shut down their trade threads or are inactive, so it's gotten trickier for me.
didnt knew you wanted it n gen 6 lol

even then i cnat help you either sadly because I dont remember breeding in gen 4 I know though that it was indeed way harder back then:)

still I hope you succeed:)

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Does anyone have a 6IV Ditto in Pokémon sun and moon?
I don't have much to offer in this new game.
At the moment, just about every 6IV Ditto in Gen7 is hacked. If you can wait until Pokebank opens, you can try for a legit rng'd 6IV Ditto from an earlier generation for breeding if you'd like.

I swear I'm having the worst luck. For almost 2 weeks SRing solgaleo, I keep getting 5ivs with wrong natures, 5ivs with right natures but wrong in the boosted stat(!), and 6iv neutrals.

Attachments

I just got a Shiny Chansey hatched using Masuda Method and Shiny Charm in Moon. Whats the odds of getting one with both Shiny Charm and Masuda though?

Lf a Sassy Celesteela with a 0 spe IV, other IVs don't matter to me. pm me for offers

Also, what are good natures and hidden powers for Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit?
Bump. For the Celesteela I can even provide a Sassy synch with exactly the right speed for SRing so if you go first you know it has the right speed

Looking for opinions on whether I should keep SRing on Tapu Koko

#785 Tapu Koko [Timid]
IVs: 14 / 31 / 18 / 31 / 17 / 31
Stats at Lv.60: 162 / 144 / 117 / 137 / 105 / 196

Hidden power Ice 60

The IVs are kind of poopy, but random HP Ice is nice. And, with bottle caps and a little grinding, it could be worth it.

Looking for opinions on whether I should keep SRing on Tapu Koko

#785 Tapu Koko [Timid]
IVs: 14 / 31 / 18 / 31 / 17 / 31
Stats at Lv.60: 162 / 144 / 117 / 137 / 105 / 196

Hidden power Ice 60

The IVs are kind of poopy, but random HP Ice is nice. And, with bottle caps and a little grinding, it could be worth it.
if you just gonna bottle cap it anyway keep otherwise toss

Is there a way to check the exact IVs of a Pokémon like Solgaleo and Lunala before having the iv judge available? I know you can use iv calculators but they usually give a range. Is there an exact level where IVs can be calculated accurately? I haven't been SRing that long, started in X Y and learned about IVs and EVs then. Just kinda want to know for future use.

Also, I know I haven't been long in this community but everyone has been so nice. How do I establish credibility? I don't really engage in Pokémon battles that much and I am only interested in legendary Pokémons. I haven't started documenting everything (I will now!) and I notice that most users will only trade with people who have threads. If I don't really have a wide collection, is it okay to open a trade shop? Like most users, I also am afraid of getting scammed and no matter what precautions I may take, you can only go with the other person's word so I can understand if I were in their shoes.

Is there a way to check the exact IVs of a Pokémon like Solgaleo and Lunala before having the iv judge available? I know you can use iv calculators but they usually give a range. Is there an exact level where IVs can be calculated accurately? I haven't been SRing that long, started in X Y and learned about IVs and EVs then. Just kinda want to know for future use.

Also, I know I haven't been long in this community but everyone has been so nice. How do I establish credibility? I don't really engage in Pokémon battles that much and I am only interested in legendary Pokémons. I haven't started documenting everything (I will now!) and I notice that most users will only trade with people who have threads. If I don't really have a wide collection, is it okay to open a trade shop? Like most users, I also am afraid of getting scammed and no matter what precautions I may take, you can only go with the other person's word.
You can feed it vitamins to raise the evs and then you'll know if it's a 30 or 31 by entering the new values in an IV calculator.

For instance. Put its stats in at 55, give it 2 vitamins at each stat that may be 30, then record the new stats on another line still at level 55. So on and so forth until you've found your stats. Then, if it's good enough, wipe the evs. If not, reset.

Keep in mind, the characteristic will tell you one of the 31s so you won't need to check all of them.

And yes as long as you follow the rules, people have started threads with pretty meager collections

You can feed it vitamins to raise the evs and then you'll know if it's a 30 or 31 by entering the new values in an IV calculator.

For instance. Put its stats in at 55, give it 2 vitamins at each stat that may be 30, then record the new stats on another line still at level 55. So on and so forth until you've found your stats. Then, if it's good enough, wipe the evs. If not, reset.

Keep in mind, the characteristic will tell you one of the 31s so you won't need to check all of them.

And yes as long as you follow the rules, people have started threads with pretty meager collections
Oh man, I wish I'd known that before I saved...

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone got a King's Rock in SuMo? I need one to evolve Poliwhirl. I can trade cool beast ball mons and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)