Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a dream ball porygon and the two battle tree berries straf and lansat if anyone can help me out, i have various breedjects to trade?

Last edited:
I SRed a timid HP Ice shiny Tapu Koko and hyper trained it but because it's deemed a special Pokemon, it cannot be traded on GTS. Other than adding everyone's FCs and doing link trades, is there another way I can do a giveaway of this?

I SRed a timid HP Ice shiny Tapu Koko and hyper trained it but because it's deemed a special Pokemon, it cannot be traded on GTS. Other than adding everyone's FCs and doing link trades, is there another way I can do a giveaway of this?
Sadly no, you need to do link trades for everyone if you want to do it

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1) Best ball?

(something else?)​

2) Best Hidden Power Electric IV spread for Modest nature?
• 31/1/31/30/31/31
• 31/0/30/31/31/30
My 2 cents: Love Ball, 31/1/31/30/31/31

Edit: reasoning for 31/1/31/30/31/31 is if you want it to be just as good without HT, which I just assumed. 1 point in SpA will likely never make a difference on whether an attack KOs or not, while lacking 1 point in speed can mean being outsped or auto-losing a speed tie, especially in the 110 speed tier which has a few other Pokémon. The difference in Foul Play/Confusion damage difference between 1 and 0 IV is minimal.
If you are fine with using HT, then the other one.

Last edited:
Would anybody with ORAS be willing to teach my Kabutops Stealth rocks for me? In exchange I have a couple of battle ready pokemon and some legendaries that I can give, though a lot of the legendaries don't have great natures.

edit:Taken care of.

Last edited:
Wanted to know if the global mission rewards(the rare candies and heavy ball) have started to be distributed to the participants. PGL has no news on that so most likely no but just wanted to be sure thats why I am writing here. Thanks in advance.
Bump

Best ball for (kinda long list), NS-non shiny, S- shiny

NS Venusaur
NS Mega Charizard X
S Mega Charizard Y
NS Blastoise
S Butter free
NS Beedrill
S Mega Pidgeot
NS Raticate
S Arbok

Hey, if anyone has any spare Power items (Band, Weight, etc), I'd be willing to trade something for them. I don't have much right now, but I got some pretty cool guys from wondertrade that I'd be willing to give away

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, if anyone has any spare Power items (Band, Weight, etc), I'd be willing to trade something for them. I don't have much right now, but I got some pretty cool guys from wondertrade that I'd be willing to give away
I can give you one of each item for free if you want.
Feel free to add the FC in my signature below and let me know yours.

I'll be waiting online at the Festival Plaza.

LF:
10014 Pokemon Center Birthday Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon
10015 and 10016 Pokemon Center Birthday Eevee/lutions
161118 Pokemon Center Birthday Eevee.

FT:
Anything in here: https://goo.gl/tk7seY

If anybody has those, boy would I be happy.

As for the question for the Staraptor, as far as EM is concerned I would say Revenge if you are using Reckless ability.
I have obtained the 2017 Birthday Eevee and the rest of the 2014 events. Have the following 2015 Eevees: Espeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and Leafeon.

Still looking for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)