Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all,
Does anyone have the following for me in gen 6?
IVs don’t matter unless stated…
Perfect Softboiled Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable, HA Nidoran-male/Nidorino/Nidoking, HA Slowpoke/Slowbro, HA Magikarp/Gyarados, HA Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed, HA Wooper/Quagsire, Perfect Curse Scizor, HA Porygon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z, HA Shroomish/Breloom, HA Corphish/Crawdaunt, HA Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, HA Riolu/Lucario, HA Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine, HA Drilbur/Excadrill, HA Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede, HA Foongus/Amoonguss, HA Alomomola, HA Durant, HA Larvesta/Volcarona, HA Bunnelby/Diggersby, HA Swirlix/Slurpuff, V Create + Bolt Strike Victini

Any help is appreciated!
I can help with some of the breedables. PM me.

This might be along shot but, is anyone able to RNG breed a shiny female Impish Magikarp for me (in gen 6)? I'll provide a female parent with the desired spread and ball.
I can trade TSV shinies for it.

Also looking for someone to teach Secret Power to my Dunsparce in gen 6.

Edit:Sorry for the double post. I was using my 3ds to post and it wouldn't let me edit.

Edit2: Anyone has a Safari ball Gligar in gen 6?

Last edited:
This might be along shot but, is anyone able to RNG breed a shiny female Impish Magikarp for me (in gen 6)? I'll provide a female parent with the desired spread and ball.
I can trade TSV shinies for it.

Also looking for someone to teach Secret Power to my Dunsparce in gen 6.
I can help you with Dunsparce, contact me in three hours or so

Hey there,

I'm looking for EV trainers.
It is a 1:1 deal where you get to pick the Pokémon from my thread; EV it the way I want to and you get a copy of it, UT or EV'd.
Post in my thread or PM me if interested.

Hello, I’m looking to enter the world of competitive Pokémon and I want to ask if someone could help me get Pokérus or trade a contamined Pokémon with me. Thanks.

Hey guys, trying to get a UU team together, and I find myself struggling to get ahold of a calm regenerator Foongus and a jolly Weedle. I can offer breedable mons from my spreadsheet Here for them(Shinies would require cloning which I don't have access to/time for). I would definitely entertain the idea of trading multiple mons for either one of these two if they are in color-scheme matching balls, but I really just need these guys so I can get ready for the February monthly tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)