Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a rash Lando for me to test a team out?
And/or a prankster murkrow since it appears I’ve given my last one away

Last edited:
Disregard my last request someone else took care of it
Instead I now need to evolve a Graveller.
I changed my playthrough team up a bit to include a Alolan Golem as I never used one before.
3DS FC: 0963-4866-8920

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Looking for Shiny Zygarde with a competitive nature and Timid Ash Greninja for UM

Anyone have or know a place where I can find a Shiny Careful or Sassy Porygon with Curse from VC?

Im working on a multi-gen shiny Porygon project each having a unique build and thats probably the only one I'll have trouble getting as its the only one I have to resort to full odds hunting since I do not have multiple 3ds to trade with.

I have a ton of resources to breed pretty much anything and the ability to work on RNG projects in a bunch of older gens. For something like that I'd pay almost any price.

Looking for a meteor mash lucario/riolu. Or someone to tell me the best way to get it onto a smeargle. Thanks
Do you have any Pokémon with the move or a level 50+ Clefairy or level 44+ Metang/Metagross?
You could teach one of those Meteor Mash and use the move against male wild Smeargle until Meteor Mash misses and one of the Smeargle successfully uses Sketch. Then you could catch that male Smeargle knowing Meteor Mash and use that as a father for your Riolu.

Looking for in gen 6:

- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Growlithe in a Love or Level ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
- anyone who can RNG breed me a Naive female Aerodactyl (i'll provide a female parent with the desired ball and egg moves)
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Edit: I was taking a look at some of my old gen 6 mons before transferring to USUM and i have a question.
I have a lv 100 Swalot that does not have Venom Drench as egg move. However, i noticed that Venom Drench is part of Swalot's Learnset in gen 7. Will my old Swalot be able to get it via move relearner in gen 7?

And are gen 6 egg moves relearnable in gen 7?
Bump.

I'm also looking for an Inkay with egg moves in gen 6 and an Heavy ball Snorunt in gen 7.

PM Me. I have a Porygon2 that fits your requirements.

Edit: Any views on the recently announced Celebrate Aerodactyl?
Z celebrate doesn’t really offer much that hone claws can’t already do and you’re using up that mega slot... can’t see it being viable at all really... not increasing SE accuracy as well just makes this sound completely unviable

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
So I'm doing a third playthrough of USUM, and uhh can someone trade me a porygon with an upgrade (or whatever the item was that makes Porygon evolve) at levels 30-35? Don't care about natures or EVs, just want a Porygon with an upgrade!
Friend code: 2681-5612-5851
Edit: Oh yeah if you're offering me a porygon with an upgrade, please inform me on my profile or in a conversation so I don't assume you for some random passerby and just refuse to accept. Because if you're offering me it, I want to know so I can accept.
Edit: Been some days so I'll ramp up the deal.
If you give me a porygon with an upgrade, I will give you my starter in return, I promise!

Last edited:
Anyone know of a good resource to find spreads/team reports of top cutting VGC teams from 2008-2010? I know this sounds pretty obscure, but any leads to getting that kind of information would be appreciated!

For some background, I’m trying to create a collection of battle ready Pokémon that can be used in Pokémon Battle Revolution, and I wanted to include Pokémon from those metagames because they’re the most fun IMO (and also since VGC 2010 was the last meta that could be played in PBR with the exception of exclusive forms like the Rotom appliances).

Last edited:
Anyone know of a good resource to find spreads/team reports of top cutting VGC teams from 2008-2010? I know this sounds pretty obscure, but any leads to getting that kind of information would be appreciated!

For some background, I’m trying to create a collection of battle ready Pokémon that can be used in Pokémon Battle Revolution, and I wanted to include Pokémon from those metagames because they’re the most fun IMO (and also since VGC 2010 was the last meta that could be played in PBR with the exception of exclusive forms like the Rotom appliances).
Best guess would be to find the source that False Swipe Gaming uses when he assesses VGC performance in his “how good was...actually” series

I don't remember the 2010 rule set, but i played A LOT of PBR at university. My biggest issue (online, at least) was the fact there were no specific Pokemon bans (I think one of the event Darkrais was screwed up at one point, and was unable to pass the hack check). If your purpose is to go out and have fun, i can definitely help there, but not so much if you're sticking to a VGC ruleset.

I don't remember the 2010 rule set, but i played A LOT of PBR at university. My biggest issue (online, at least) was the fact there were no specific Pokemon bans (I think one of the event Darkrais was screwed up at one point, and was unable to pass the hack check). If your purpose is to go out and have fun, i can definitely help there, but not so much if you're sticking to a VGC ruleset.
If I’m not mistaken the VGC had 2 restricted mons allowed? Can’t quite remember but it does ring a bell

If I’m not mistaken the VGC had 2 restricted mons allowed? Can’t quite remember but it does ring a bell
That would make sense. I’m not sure about Mythicals though, they tend to be banned even when restricted mons are allowed.

While I don’t have a lot of experience using restricted mons (tried to steer away from ‘obvious ubers’ to provide a challenge). That said, Kyogre is undoubtedly king. Palkia is also a top threat because of its synergy with Kyogre. While very good, Groudon and Rayquaza are beaten soundly by Kyogre as it usually runs Choice Scarf alongside Water and Ice type coverage. Shout out to Mewtwo as well. It’s likely slept on due to prevalence of the Hoenn Ubers. Lugia and Ho-Oh are meh without hidden abilities, and Giratina is a little underwhelming given that Steel resists Ghost in Gen 4, and Giratina-O doesn’t exist in PBR. I don’t have a view on Dialga, I would imagine it’s inferior to Palkia as the latter makes better use of its exclusive orb, and item clause is likely to be in effect.

IF mythicals are allowed, then broken Darkrai is broken.

Otherwise, I’ve seen Manaphy used to great success in place of Palkia, so I would summise it performs similarly. The Arceus event was released very late into Gen 4, so while I only have a little bit of experience with it, I can confirm it’s very much worth a look. The only other one of note is Deoxys-A but it struggles in the Gen that CB BP Technician Scizor was born in. Skymin doesn’t exist and the others struggle against the ubiquity of Scizor and Tyranitar.

EDIT: I didn’t include Jirachi as it gets beaten by plenty of unrestricted mon. Heatran, Garchomp, Zapdos to name a few.

TL;DR - I have more experience with non restricted mons, so it depends on what viperGTS wants to do with their team.

Last edited:
Best guess would be to find the source that False Swipe Gaming uses when he assesses VGC performance in his “how good was...actually” series
I’ll look up that series. Thank you!

Yeah this is mostly for fun! I want to create a pool of competitively viable Pokémon that friends can build teams with to battle on the DS battle mode. Think of it as a rental pass of sorts.

I plan on using PKHeX to generate the Pokémon, and I don’t think DS Battle Mode enforces any hack checks, so I should be good on that front.

That would make sense. I’m not sure about Mythicals though, they tend to be banned even when restricted mons are allowed.

While I don’t have a lot of experience using restricted mons (tried to steer away from ‘obvious ubers’ to provide a challenge). That said, Kyogre is undoubtedly king. Palkia is also a top threat because of its synergy with Kyogre. While very good, Groudon and Rayquaza are beaten soundly by Kyogre as it usually runs Choice Scarf alongside Water and Ice type coverage. Shout out to Mewtwo as well. It’s likely slept on due to prevalence of the Hoenn Ubers. Lugia and Ho-Oh are meh without hidden abilities, and Giratina is a little underwhelming given that Steel resists Ghost in Gen 4, and Giratina-O doesn’t exist in PBR. I don’t have a view on Dialga, I would imagine it’s inferior to Palkia as the latter makes better use of its exclusive orb, and item clause is likely to be in effect.

IF mythicals are allowed, then broken Darkrai is broken.

Otherwise, I’ve seen Manaphy used to great success in place of Palkia, so I would summise it performs similarly. The Arceus event was released very late into Gen 4, so while I only have a little bit of experience with it, I can confirm it’s very much worth a look. The only other one of note is Deoxys-A but it struggles in the Gen that CB BP Technician Scizor was born in. Skymin doesn’t exist and the others struggle against the ubiquity of Scizor and Tyranitar.

EDIT: I didn’t include Jirachi as it gets beaten by plenty of unrestricted mon. Heatran, Garchomp, Zapdos to name a few.

TL;DR - I have more experience with non restricted mons, so it depends on what viperGTS wants to do with their team.
Any experience you can share would be welcomed :) I played 2010, so I’m familiar with those rules a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)