Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorta confused, are we supposed to post our sprites in this thread? I made a Togekiss anyways...
I really like the togekiss pose, however, the wings look like arms, and seem too long, also, the second color looks far better, but if you added the light, maybe using the first sprite's color, it would look even better.
And yes, you can post your sprites here for people to see them, or help you improve them.

i'm not sure if theese pictures are aloowed here but ive been playing around in gimp and...

which heatrans better?

Will add sprirtes/ recolours and other stuff once i find them

IMHO neither Heatran really 'works'. In the top one, the animation's 'flatness' contradicts the perspective of the sprite. In the bottom you can hardly see the Heatran.

If possible, take the idea of the bottom sprite, but make it so Heatran's opacity decreases from the bottom (front in 3d) to top (back in 3d) of the sprite. I think that should improve the effect of Heatran being surrounded by the flames.

Or, try the idea from the top, but allow the flames to extend up above Heatran, so it looks like they're coming off him.

Hi there,

I'm looking for some work done in my trade thread, I am more interested in 'cute' type pieces than flashy ones.

I can provide you with some links of pictures I would like used and some other pieces I really like.

If anyone is able to assist me, I would be forever in your debt.

Razoredgey, could you make me a Gallade banner in that style with my name on it? Only can you change the font and get rid of the logo in the bottom right corner?

EDIT: Could you possibly make an Avatar to match as well? Thanks! I really like that style of banner!

Could someone make me a BAnner for OU/BL, UU/NU, Trophy Case, Redistributables, and Non-Redistributables? I dont care what Pokemon u use Just make me an epic Pokemon one for me Thank you Whoever does will get 5 Credits for when I open my epic trade thread

I was wondering if someone could help me with this trainer sprite i made, i was told to shade it, but when i tried i almost destroyed it(like two or three times.)
I was wondering if someone could take up this task? I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this trainer sprite i made, i was told to shade it, but when i tried i almost destroyed it(like two or three times.)
I was wondering if someone could take up this task? I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

Did you scratch sprite this or does it use existing trainer sprites?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Long list of things to do here regarding this image:

A) Flip it horizontally
B) Transparentise it
C) Resize it to (and I want three separate copies)
i) 100x100
ii) 150x100
iii) 150x150

Thanks ;)

EDIT: This got done, but can someone merge all of these images with the animation in my av, thanks.

Hi there,

I'm looking for some work done in my trade thread, I am more interested in 'cute' type pieces than flashy ones.

I can provide you with some links of pictures I would like used and some other pieces I really like.

If anyone is able to assist me, I would be forever in your debt.
As a follow up, here are some images I really like:

I really like everything about this pictures, the coloring scheme is fantastic, fitting with what I am interested in on my thread, the character is perfect (It's Aurica) and she even has Angel-like 'wings' in her hair. Perfect =)

And the mew is just oh so adorable.

Ho Shnaps. :0 Some impressive stuff in here... I'd definitely like to have someone make me a sig or something, but I don't-- ...waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiit.... Oh, I got somethin'. >w> Be back later...

In the meantime, is there anyone would wouldn't mind volunteering to make a simple animated signature for me? All you have to do is put three pictures/frames together, which I will supply.

rey, sorry to bother, if you can do this (might be a bit tricky) but could delete the white background and small this down to avvy size again please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)