Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Oh well I'll stick to what I know^ Apparently this is the new fad!
I loathe Buibuffet though, they just don't go well together :(

FERALIAWESOME!!!

That's a really good retype. There are a lot of good entries this week...will be hard to judge...

By the way, I have a question. If you are trying to have a moving sprite-and have already created a Frame 1 and Frame 2-what program would you use to animate it? Here are my two frames:

Frame 1:

Frame 2:

Just made my first splice :D

Wasn't as hard as I was expecting but having never used paint I didn't know how to make backgrounds transparent so it took much longer than it should have :L

Here's the sprite:

C & C if you wish

EDIT: also, does anyone know how to the change the size of pictures without blurring them?

-bows- Thank you.

Taking requests for the Buizel-Dex and also suggestions for a scratch.

Or even just some requests in general. .-.
If you haven't already:
Buizel-Skitty
Buizel-Caterpie
Buizel-Drifblim
Buizel-Elekid

Also, I'm taking suggestions for my Scizor Dex (ran out of ideas myself), or anything in general as well.

This should help. It's a random generator. I prefer to do "3 random" personnally, since then I have a bit of variety to choose from.

http://dragonflycave.com/spritegenerator.aspx
I was using that, actually. The only problem was that it decided to give me things that were highly improbably to fuse with. Something that, outside of a request, I wouldn't really find anything to work with. Examples were: Chikorita, Caterpie, and Diglett.

I was using that, actually. The only problem was that it decided to give me things that were highly improbably to fuse with. Something that, outside of a request, I wouldn't really find anything to work with. Examples were: Chikorita, Caterpie, and Diglett.
Now, ya' see, when it does that to ya', ya' just gotta' evolve it to its final form. That's what I do. Also, a little advice: Don't do NFEs in your Dex if your Pokemon is Fully Evolved. Only do NFE+NFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)