Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request: A field of Deoxys, doing whatever, fading off into the distance, with one in the middle distance being shiny. (So as to fit with my username.)

If you can make it so the 314th one is shiny, you win 1000 internets. But I don't mind, as long as it's not like the first one.

EDIT: This is for my avatar, BTW. (Credit will, of course, be given.)

Hmmm. Fuse.....

You asked for it! ;)
Upon attempting the fusion, I have given birth to....

WHAT HAVE I DONE
(No Metagross were hurt during the production of this monstrosity.)
Don't worry, I'm making another one that has got Metagross in it, and not for lulz.
EDIT: My real fusion-to-come is a rooster for your information, but It's so hard to put Meta inside I just made this one to chill.

Up there: Simple but effective fusion + creativity => Unlimited Awesomeness. Your boredom appears beneficial for you.

Thanks DV317, and I would like to tell you that your CAP1 sprite is perfect. Totally voting for yours.

It's nice, but all the black outline has been lost, which makes it look quite messy. Apart from that it's quite nice. I really like the tail colouring.

Can anyone:

a) Re-make or re-size my soviet Mudkip? It got a little screwed-up.
b) Make me a sig? I really need an image, maybe one with my current signature on it.

Anything would be greatly appreciated. :)

EDIT: If you make the sig, could you please put SOVIET MUDKIPZ 4EVAH on the top like a title? thank you so much.

Umm that's kinda the point? Lol

Oh, by the way, these are some little guys I made to pass the time:

Gallaegar.

My number one Ghost and two top sword pokes.

Deozleaf

I think this explains itself. Hadta restructure the right spear, so don't get your hopes too high.

Deoxvile

Sorry, I like Deoxys xP And I finally got to use one of the pre-evos!

Krookotross

This one was actually a request. Really bad angles to work with xI

Scisor

Scizor looking more like an actual bug. I think the legs came from Anorith's mouth.

Hay every one! I'm new to Smogon, but I'm spriting for about 3 years, and I NEED requests.
Examples of my sprites:

Yeah, I know it's out of the canvas, but I love him. He was made for a project called PokeHeroes. His name is Necromaster, btw.

Another PokeHeroe, A good one this time, and one of my favorait sprites, he is PolarVolt.

A challange from my brother; its only three Pokemon and it took me over an hour. His name is SPASM, and I think it fits.

*Sorry for the non-transparency, they were made ages ago.*

EDIT: Where can I find a Misinngno. sprite?

Sorry guys, you probably feel really ignored...(especially you, Todris, you've been ignored all over Smogon...) because we're all mad over the spriting stuff for CAP1. (go and vote!) My mind's pretty blank from being overtaken by DarthVader317 and Wekhter in the poll so my comments here might be a bit...airheaded. I'll do my best.
The arms work surprisingly well, except at the armpit there. The tail fits in decently but...not the legs. I guess you just can't put thin legs on a fat body...
The spears are a bit...out of place. I imagine this will be a great sprite if the spears are removed and replaced with Deoxys hands recolored to vines. (idea!)
I...can't see what's going on on our right side? Other than that, it looks really good.
Awesome in an odd way! Nothing much to say, except that the hand on our right needs more shading.
Pincer-tail-thing needs more black, but otherwise this is cool! I really like it!
What can I say? Full scratch even! Epic as usual.
By the way, your CAP1 sprite is cool too, it should get more votes. (I voted for it :toast:)
Screw the canvas, this thing's got creativity. Good use of Haunter hands and the various bones, but let me warn you, especially in the bones, that shading is supposed to be corrected when you rotate stuff. You need to shade at the bottom-left of sprites.
Really good, but I'd say the left blade (our right) have the same shading problems, though hardly noticeable.
The feet need to be a darker green, have a darker outline and be shortened a little.
That's all folks, and Todris, welcome to the thread. :toast:

b) Make me a sig? I really need an image, maybe one with my current signature on it.

Anything would be greatly appreciated. :)

EDIT: If you make the sig, could you please put SOVIET MUDKIPZ 4EVAH on the top like a title? thank you so much.
You can't have a pic in your sig unless you have a badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)