Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting to say that Mekkah vs Brian may have been the best game I have ever seen.

Will Latias be legal for the later rounds in Smogon Tournament 5? I don't think it should be, if only for consistancy.

edit: ok thanks

Will Latias be legal for the later rounds in Smogon Tournament 5? I don't think it should be, if only for consistancy.
IIRC, it was stated that the tiers at the beginning of the tournament will remain the tiers for the rest of the tournament.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Maybe mekkah or brian should make a warstory out of it (after the tournament is finished of course).

Anyway, I beat Xenogears 2-0.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent sent me a PM saying his internet connection is out (he obviously sent the PM from some other random computer that can't run Shoddy for some reason), so I'll have to wait for that to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)