Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Contacted my opponent, we will be playing near the end of the first round due to his schooling

MikeDecIsHere vs. Professor Lamb

Game 1: MikeDecIsHere 2-0
Game 2: MikeDecIsHere 5-0

ggs

my little rendition of PhillipNumbers

I battled with Tranteo and while I was winning 5-3 with obvious advantage for me he disconnected and never reconnected.I believe this should be considered as my win.We haven't arranged a new time for the remaining games as he didn't reconnect here too.

P.S : I have screenshots to prove my arguments.

He had 6 turns where if he didnt give me a CH the victory was mine in game 1, he crited in the last. gg nway

Game 2 he haxed a lot and I just played like a retard after that...

stupid pedrock, stop blaming on luck your own lack of skill, you little piece of shit

kidding, better luck next time bro :___:

can I still enter as a subs ?__?

Well, Dark Arceus said he could only battle on weekends and I gave him my timezone but he didn't give me his so I just checked his profile whenever I remembered, which turned out to be useless. Apparently he was on yesterday but he didn't reply.

We'll try next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)