stats of pokemon

hhhhhhhhhh you do not understand somethings ? english is not my native like your digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header ! from what I saw the half length coat will easily to glen !
english is also not my language ! glen doesn't seem to recoognise are improbable zwitterions , he is so ingnorable ! we should bee friends and lyase glen !

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hhhhhhhhhh you do not understand somethings ? english is not my native like your digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header ! from what I saw the half length coat will easily to glen !
Withdraw/Encore Whenever he fails to captivate his readers, he withdraws back into his shell to prepare his next great post. Whenever others think he's reached his threshold, he blows away their "expectations".
SPD: 5 He's kinda slow.

(knowledge type - new type)
wait, we're making up new pokemon types? no i can get that, maybe you don't associate with any of the pokemon types that exist.

instead of conventional elements like fire, water, and grass, these new pokemon should have elements like sadness, depression, anger, hatred, and parents who don't listen to you.

Oooooohhhhh your done he's gonna splice your header, digest you methionine and easily give you a half length coat SNAP

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hahahaha this thread is amazing, who knew Glen's hilarious post would set off this kid

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey anyone remember when this was a thing?

Anyways, yeah, so i was going to make a parody of leave Britney alone, but, you know, with glen instead.

HOLYSHIT GUYS I HAD EVERYTHING READY.

i am talking about bed sheets, perfect yellow lighting, eyeliner, make up. Hell, real tears were going to be shed in what was to be an outstanding, heavily emotional performance, all in the name of comedy.

Man, even now everything is still ready to go, camera is ready as well. haha, BUT THEN I CAME TO MY SENSES GAIS. Glen i think we both know you just dodged one sweet sweet hilarious bullet.

Edit: did i mention i even took the time to create amazing parody dialogue for this? i was going to defend the shit out of glen and tear the public a new one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)